Jacob Zuma’s secret plan to get rid of President Cyril Ramaphosa

MirageF1

Expert Member
Some ppl just don't get it eh? Just go away and play nicely in the shadows...

Even Bob got the pic finally....but no, not this piece of turd.

Sweevo

Honorary Master
But with the ANC Secretary general spearheading this fiasco... Let's just say the ANC and Ramaphosa have issues.

Their argument will be based on the fact that there were mass irregularities at branch meetings and that a large number of delegates were illegitimate.
The ANC is massively itregular and illegitimate. Nothing to see there.

Last edited:

krycor

Honorary Master
Yeah.. They just need to do it before the next elections so we can maximize the returns on this... Zuma in charge would be the best Christmas present any opposition party could hope for
They won’t do it before elections, even the Zuma isn’t that dumb. This is why I am planning an exodus post elections, it’s not that I think Ramaphosa will do something stupid but that I know the ANC will not accept a lack of gravy train tickets when they’ve done so for just over a decade.

Dan C

Honorary Master
timeslive can spew so much cr@p. Please don't post any articles from that website.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Jacob Zuma seems quite determined to go down as literally the worst human being in history.

@Dan_C - If it's true at all yes.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Please do it, the opposition needs another Zuma.
Yeah.. They just need to do it before the next elections so we can maximize the returns on this... Zuma in charge would be the best Christmas present any opposition party could hope for
Don't be so sure of that.

Zupta and Co. would very easily convince the masses that he ousted CR because he was pandering to the whites, and he is the obstacle standing in the way of them all receiving the promised FREE land.

Last edited:

koeks525

Expert Member
Sad how the political landscape is messy. Since Mandela's time, we have not had a president who successfully completed two terms... Thabo, Zuma, and soon, Cyril. ANC Culture 102.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Sad how the political landscape is messy. Since Mandela's time, we have not had a president who successfully completed two terms... Thabo, Zuma, and soon, Cyril. ANC Culture 102.
The queue in line of the ultimate gravy trough is extrenely long. Too many awaits their turn to satisfy their greed. Thus this pattern will only end as soon ad Idi Malema Amin takes over. Then the queue will just change to a new line and order. He will the last president for decades as from him on only despots will rule until the Chinese takes the helm before or during WW3.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
It's all about the keys to the vault, always has been and always will be. Crime and corruption pays big time in Savage Africa.

BBSA

Executive Member
ANC Youth League KwaZulu-Natal secretary Thanduxolo Sabelo has lodged a complaint with the Press Ombudsman following a report in the Sunday Times that he was involved in plans to oust President Cyril Ramaphosa.

"It is just not true what has been reported. I have made it very clear that I was not part of any meeting or aware of any plot to try and remove President Cyril Ramaphosa," Sabelo told News24.

"I have laid an official complaint with the ombudsman."

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...meeting-over-plans-to-oust-ramaphosa-20180909