Jacob Zuma ‘asking public for cash donations’ to fight his legal battles

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
The Jacob Zuma Foundation has posted an update on behalf of its patron, revealing that the 79-year-old inmate at Estcourt Prison needs to raise funds for his multiple legal battles – and fast.

JACOB ZUMA NEEDS MONEY FROM THE PUBLIC TO FUND LEGAL FEES
A post on the Foundation’s official Twitter page provides banking information, and a short snapshot of why the former president has turned to the public to ease his financial woes. Zuma is due back in court for his corruption trial next month, and he is also seeking to secure a recission application against the Constitutional Court.

Msholozi is no stranger to the courtroom, and that’s putting it mildly. His second term as president was dogged by acts of litigation, many of which resulted in cost orders totalling millions over the years. As he continues to appear in front of various judges, it would appear that the well has run dry – and it’s up to his supporters to find the money.

JACOB ZUMA FOUNDATION’S ‘HUMBLE REQUEST’ TO SPLIT OPINION
What some will see as a chance to support their political hero, others will mark down as a shameless cash-grab. However, the JGZ Foundation is adamant that their request remains ‘above board’, and have called for a helping hand:

“Dear people of South Africa and the world, please lend a helping hand. This is a humble call for legal fees, to support former President Jacob Zuma. We humbly request donations of support to help cover the legal fees of our patron.”

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
R.619c523de6c7022930b97817135d7f3c

surface

Honorary Master
Dear Beloved Zuma,

May the peace of the Lord be with you and your household.

My name is Paster Donald Ahmed Williams. I am a banker by profession and I bring to you a life chaning business proposal which I consider very confidential. Considering your present circumstances, I assure you that it will be mutually beneficial.

I am contacting you in regards to my deceased congregant who died a wealthy Prince with no hairs...

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Sympathy Tact
He has millions stashed away
If he really was broke the Guptas would bail him out

Chances are he probably is broke, but the Guptas won't help him since he's not the powerful idiot he once was.
They're largely done in SA and there isn't much they can financially extract from this country anymore.

But of course his version of broke and ours will be different. He will be broke with R250k a month coming into his account.
Dudu also has to try and be above board, and paying daddy's legal fees may put undue scrutiny on his source of funds which would derail his pathetic presidential ambitions.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Exactly
He is far from broke
Sitting in a lekker hospital 3 meals a day earning hundreds of thousands a month doing fokkoli on a Presidential salary for life :thumbsup: