Jacob Zuma has violated his duties as president of South Africa

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
He was never fit for the office in the first place.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
The Spear has violated a lot more than just his duties or the constitution ...

rph72

Executive Member
Putting the ANC before the Republic of South Africa is treason in my books.

HBee

Expert Member
yes yes, i hope this opens the door to prosecuting each member of the National assembly that violated the constitution. The ship is sinking and the rats will soon swim.

Ryansr

Expert Member
It would be nice if this was not just another opinion piece and this came from an actual regulatory body for such matters. I even wonder if there is any regulatory body for the Presidency in SA. It does not look like there is.

These other political parties can make as much noise as they want but that is just politicking and most of the time nothing ever comes from that noise. :sick:

konfab

Honorary Master
It would be nice if this was not just another opinion piece and this came from an actual regulatory body for such matters. I even wonder if there is any regulatory body for the Presidency in SA. It does not look like there is.

These other political parties can make as much noise as they want but that is just politicking and most of the time nothing ever comes from that noise. :sick:
If the constitutional court agrees, then there will be a political **** storm.

kianm

Honorary Master
He should hvae just #PaidBackTheMonies, but i think i like where this is going

Executive Member
yes yes, i hope this opens the door to prosecuting each member of the National assembly that violated the constitution. The ship is sinking and the rats will soon swim.
I'm hoping so, it will then make the National Assembly think twice about letting the president do what ever he wants and make party allegiances less prevalent. Zuma might get out this fine as the Assembly takes the fall for it, but going forward it's a good thing.

But whats also up in the air here is the power of the PP, might just come out that the PP is toothless.

Toby

I'm hoping so, it will then make the National Assembly think twice about letting the president do what ever he wants and make party allegiances less prevalent. Zuma might get out this fine as the Assembly takes the fall for it, but going forward it's a good thing.

But whats also up in the air here is the power of the PP, might just come out that the PP is toothless.
What worries me is whats down the line, and could be a perfect storm.

ConCourt makes PP decisions binding and all powerful.
When Thuli term is over, the ANC in the form of the president installs a compliant PP who follows the party line, and protects all the deployees, Zapta's etc etc.

We have had it before, remember the previous PP.