Jacob Zuma openly defies Zondo commission, says he is ready to be jailed

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Is he back in jail yet? Surely the funeral is over now.

Apparently his released is granted for the duration of this single day, so I guess he has to be back in prison by midnight. Also, some odd things being said about him having to meet with the SANDF???

surface

Honorary Master
  • Haha
Reactions: air

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The gathering today which is apparently unsanctioned by the ANC, but allowed, I see the ANC Women's League is supporting Jacob Zuma, and yes I know they have, but they and the gatherers are calling for expediting Zuma's release. The keyword being 'expediting' which would mean that there are already action being taken in releasing Jacob Zuma earlier than he is sentenced for, unless of course they are thinking of parole.

dj2381

Expert Member

RonSwanson

Executive Member

This will probably result in even more legal cases... Anyone knows when the trial costs are due to be settled?
Shem.
Fugghim.

Reactions: air

Grant

Honorary Master
Only your hands? So much for the other orifices you seem to mention. Cheap poser....
No no, not only my hands.
My hands were last, after other tasks were completed.
It was while drying my hands that I noticed your essay on the back of the toilet door.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

He was Jailed Without a Trial - Fact*

*Citation needed

Contempt related to three incidents, though it was argued to be in common, and...

20498e1bdb56496f9519b34ba88de319.jpg

a big FU to the Constitution and to those who preside over the law, and it's interpretations, not to mention the people.

Also #PayBackTheMoney