Jacob Zuma openly defies Zondo commission, says he is ready to be jailed

newklear

Expert Member

If it was so hostile, why were you always giggling?
A form of Tach-Psych Effect.
We saw it more recently with all the clearing of his throat at the Zondo commission.
We see it with our various ministers when speaking to media. It's hard to control the body when you are lying so much!

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I have to wonder where he is sensing this power shift? Yes there is a definite vocal minority on social media that would indicate that the popular choice is swinging back in favour of the Zuma and associated crowd but I have to wonder if that is the actual reality on the ground.

Some of the moves being made in government and in the anc itself indicate power is shifting away from the Zuma affiliated factions.
I think he has realised that there is nothing for him to gain from the team Cyril faction, the Zuma thing is just to show that he is open to persuasion from any other faction that might rise in future or from any of the other opposition parties opposed to Ramaphosa.

I think the claims of Ramaphosa paying bribes to judges and the attack on the judiciary is a precursor to another motion of no confidence.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I think he has realised that there is nothing for him to gain from the team Cyril faction, the Zuma thing is just to show that he is open to persuasion from any other faction that might rise in future or from any of the other opposition parties opposed to Ramaphosa.

I think the claims of Ramaphosa paying bribes to judges and the attack on the judiciary is a precursor to another motion of no confidence.
Yeah, that I can buy actually... Indicating to future suitors that he is still for sale.

In terms of the no confidence vote stuff, you may be right but it would be a hell of a reach currently but I suppose the ground work is being laid with the bollocks about the cr17 bank records being sealed that is being spread around.

Sollie

Executive Member
A form of Tach-Psych Effect.
We saw it more recently with all the clearing of his throat at the Zondo commission.
We see it with our various ministers when speaking to media. It's hard to control the body when you are lying so much!
You want to call the mouth the body?
To catch a clue when they're lying, just watch the lips. If they move ...

;)

rvZA

TelkomUseless

Executive Member

BREAKING | State capture commission wants Jacob Zuma jailed for two years for contempt​

Whoop! Lets see. JZ is moes not scared.... lets see how he flies quickly to mother russia...

Kodi

BREAKING | State capture commission wants Jacob Zuma jailed for two years for contempt​

This is like a game of chess. Your move Mr President.

Excalibur

Expert Member

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Everyone has their attention turned to the 2-years 'threat' by the commission. This is conditional.

The sentence may be suspended on the condition that Zuma appears to give evidence. To quote,

Capture.PNG

they are essentially giving Zuma more time to play his games. Both the Zuma Foundation (such a weird thing to call your posse) and the EFF are now hell-bent on politicking against Ramaphosa,

they are doing this to bring doubt into the State Capture Commission and anything else 'state capture' related.

I am sure Zuma is going to positively respond to the ConCourt, and then once progress is made he will continue to pull Stalingrad. Stalingrad should be unacceptable by now.

The Zondo Commission is running close to its expiry date.

Special arrangement my ass. Special treatment.