Jacob Zuma stay of prosecution application dismissed

3WA

Honorary Master

3WA

Honorary Master
It'll get postponed until Feb 2020 earliest, more than enough time for Zuma to exhale against the house of cards to get the AND to back off.

What's five months after fifteen years?

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
Either there is going to be a new round of fundraising, or suddenly zuma has immigrated to dubai before trial.

surface

Honorary Master
That's a lot of hats and socks to sell. He got hit with costs today.
Yeah, just like Jiba has no transport money to attend trial. Same tactics are used by everyone these days.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Straight to the SCA this will go, then the CC... more delay tactics, nothing else.

3WA

Honorary Master
What does it mean if the trial is set for 15 October? Does the date get pushed back if he gets leave to appeal?

LCBXX

Honorary Master
What's five months after fifteen years?
He's not going to jail or get convicted. He'll be dead by the time they've gone after everyone else and his number comes up. If it were the case, Zuma would've been out of the country already.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Depends if he was granted leave to appeal. Article doesn't really say...

Yeah I also noticed that after I posted..

But you can guarantee that if he isn't granted leave to appeal they will petition the CC...

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Good news?
He will get off, he will walk away scot-free. Because he has the influence, and the power.

Cius

Executive Member
No one will go to jail that matters. Not in this country anyways. Still, if this costs him some worry and sleep that will at least make me a but happier. I hope the courts hanging over him gives him an ulcer.

grok

Honorary Master
Much lamenting, alternative tales, accusations of apartheid spies & claiming victimhood incoming.

The exprez is even worse than Bryan Molefe in the crying over being prosecuted department.

Even if the scum walks, let it be known what he did, display his legacy for all to see.