Jacob Zuma's daughter Thuthukile among 7 NYDA board candidates

The Trutherizer

Executive Member

Seems like a bit of a downgrade after being deployed as the Chief of Staff of the Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services right after finishing uni :cautious:

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Sasco president Mjajubana made the news last year when his name cropped up on the list of people who allegedly received payments from President Cyril Ramaphosa's campaign to become ANC president in 2017.

He reportedly received R800 000 in his personal capacity. He is currently a community outreach officer in the office of Public Service and Administration Minister Senzo Mchunu.
Wonder if SARS will jump at this opportunity to check into the alleged graft payment he received in his personal capacity? You know, seeing as they are looking to criminalise the normal taxpayers for making mistakes on their returns or VAT payments?

Radorn

Every time I read "NYDA" I think it's the New York based arm of the DA.

Does anybody know what they actually do except Exist?

STS

Mafia Detective
* sniff, sniff*

Zuma graduated from Westerford High School in December, 2006, and went on to complete a degree in anthropology in 2012 from the University of Witwatersrand.[5] She co-owns Nyenyedzi Productions with her sisters Nokuthula Nomaquawe and Gugulethu Zuma-Ncube, which production company produced Mzansi Magic's sitcom, It’s for Life, in 2011.[6] Also in 2011, she and her sister Gugulethu volunteered at Luthuli House, the headquarters of the African National Congress (ANC).[7][8]

She then joined the State Security Agency as a public liaison officer for less than a year, and, after the 2014 national elections, moved to the position of chief of staff for the Department of Telecommunications and Postal Services, where she received an annual salary of almost R1 million. It was reported that the position was never advertised, contrary to proper government procurement procedures.[1][2][8] A statement released by the Department stated that “The minister only considered her capacity to do the job and her qualifications. Her genealogy was never a consideration.”[9] The Public Service Commission investigated the appointment after complaints were lodged.[1]

Zuma resigned from her position as chief of staff in December, 2015.[5] She continues to be involved in the ANC, and politics on behalf of her father and mother.[10]

I am all for judging people on individual merit, but this already rings bells

Radorn

They exist to loot/plunder.

I mean, that was the obvious answer.

But I was hoping someone would come to their defense with "they had this one project/thing they did that wasn't too bad" and that they aren't just another tender arm of the ANC. Guessing that's wishful thinking.

surface

Honorary Master
And not even in a related field
That doesn't seem to be problem anywhere in SA, even in corporate. We have many ladies (aged 55+) *cough* that are highly paid scrum master now. Most of them were secretaries not so long ago.

grok

Honorary Master
I'd honestly be more surprised if she wasn't..

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
You seem very sad Telkom. Tell us why your life is so ****.
hahah.. I enjoy life thanks. But to back to topic... it's the Cadres speeches that said white people have all the privilege ... but once again showing it's not true.