"Januworry"- How's your finances doing?

Januworry - How's your finances doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silentc

Got my salary on 24 December, so Jan is just another month for me.

R4ziel

Expert Member
I am starting to reach the point where SaltiCraX are a luxury item. Its that time of the month that you have to push your car to the bottlestore

gamer16

Honorary Master
I am starting to reach the point where SaltiCraX are a luxury item. Its that time of the month that you have to push your car to the bottlestore
Then bietjie brandie vir my en bietjie brandie vir jou (The Car)

unobeat

It's going all right as i am very strict and careful with money.

Salary got paid in on 14 December, at least next week Friday we should be receiving our shift allowance which will assist with petroland other necessities till month end.

Krilliano

R1,997.00 left till January payday. Would've been zero if i had tickets to go to Newlands test match. Some of my colleagues already drinking 3 cups of sweet coffee for lunch the past week.

Reactions: 3WA

Lupus

Honorary Master
Almost pay day just under a grand left, but the fridge is still full, the dogs still have food, the cars still have gas, still have enough electricity so it doesn't matter
Savings was knocked quite a lot though, new bathroom, new ceiling in lounge, locks and Jojo tank for backwash

koeks525

Expert Member
The ship is looking okay so far, still got a lot of bucks left which I want to retain as much as possible till next payday. I usually take the change from my paydays and put them into my savings accounts and settle some debt.