"Januworry"- How's your finances doing?

Januworry - How's your finances doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zyk1

Expert Member
Never going to allow myself to be in this financial position again.
Don't get a bonus or 13th. So I am going to save a bit every month for December.

BradleyKZN

Expert Member
Don't get a bonus or 13th. So I am going to save a bit every month for December.
That was my plan for 2020. First week went by and had to have my car fixed, AND needed to take a loan out for it too, so the other R200 I saved from December is now being used to get me to Feb. Feb I will be broke because I am paying for the loan, then March, April, and May will be used to pay for other car repairs and a major service :( :laugh:

Hephaestus

Forging
The Best thing to do is open yourself a 30-day notice account, transfer money to it every month, then in the middle of December give the notice.
Something I did every year until last year. Will be doing it again this year

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
The Best thing to do is open yourself a 30-day notice account, transfer money to it every month, then in the middle of December give the notice.
Something I did every year until last year. Will be doing it again this year
I was actually thinking of opening four. One for each week of January :thumbsup:

Acid0

Expert Member
Hang in there guys we are almost at the end, it is now the 15th week of January almost finished