"Januworry"- How's your finances doing?

Januworry - How's your finances doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsme2

yes very true
but if the banks did offer December as a free month on your home loan you are just going into debt for a longer time meaning they are earning more money from you in interest.
oh well, we can only dream on
Rather than a month's no paying bond, why don't people learn to SAVE money during the year? Set up an Xmas/December savings pocket and direct funds there throughout the year.
Why should banks be 'nice' and hold hands? They are loan sharks. That's all they are.

People get sucked into this holiday madness and overextend themselves. Don't. Your kids don't need 20 gifts, even more plastic crap.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
yes very true
but if the banks did offer December as a free month on your home loan you are just going into debt for a longer time meaning they are earning more money from you in interest.
oh well, we can only dream on
Yeah, **** that, I`d rather pay it twice than skip a month.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Rather than a month's no paying bond, why don't people learn to SAVE money during the year? Set up an Xmas/December savings pocket and direct funds there throughout the year.
Why should banks be 'nice' and hold hands? They are loan sharks. That's all they are.

People get sucked into this holiday madness and overextend themselves. Don't. Your kids don't need 20 gifts, even more plastic crap.
because not everyone is clever
some people are as thick as 2 short planks

3WA

Executive Member
When do you f*****g guys get paid? I have to wait for Monday 27 Jan. What a load of bullschit. So everyone's gonna be lekker this weekend except me?

Hephaestus

Forging
When do you f*****g guys get paid? I have to wait for Monday 27 Jan. What a load of bullschit. So everyone's gonna be lekker this weekend except me?
Jip, I'm going to be full of prime steak and beer

• Sad
Reactions: 3WA

R4ziel

Expert Member
13:00 Sharp tomorrow afternoon

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
at least you will have money in the beginning of Februworry
@Hephaestus will be broke by then

Reactions: 3WA

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Nah, I'll do groceries shopping but that's the extend of spending, that will wait till next weekend.