"Januworry"- How's your finances doing?

Januworry - How's your finances doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

koeks525

Expert Member
I honestly had a tougher time between Jan 25 - Feb 25... I had a couple of unexpected bills, and I also had to pay university registration cash (I had saved all that money before Jan 2020, but another unexpected bill deducted from my account). Have a few thousands left over, which I will throw into savings and settle bills.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Goes to the atm this morning, request balance, atm tunes error, contact technician, heart sank like almost never before thinking its still minus something

Tries to draw money, luckily got paid.

Got to manage my finances better this month.

Hephaestus

Forging
Goes to the atm this morning, request balance, atm tunes error, contact technician, heart sank like almost never before thinking its still minus something

Tries to draw money, luckily got paid.

Got to manage my finances better this month.
instead of hookers, black jack and beer, leave out the hookers

gamer16

Honorary Master
instead of hookers, black jack and beer, leave out the hookers
Sounds like a plan.

Speaking of beer, had a Switch energy drink, strawberry beer flavour this morning, tastes exactly like it sounds, even a slight bitterness in the back of your throat like beer.

Hephaestus

Forging
Sounds like a plan.

Speaking of beer, had a Switch energy drink, strawberry beer flavour this morning, tastes exactly like it sounds, even a slight bitterness in the back of your throat like beer.
First time I'm hearing of this energy drink

gamer16

Honorary Master
First time I'm hearing of this energy drink
They make a load of interesting flavours, and they taste exactly like the can says, google Switch energy drink and next time you are at a garage try the lemon meringue or the marshmallow one, you'd be amazed, or orange bubblegum, also amazing, and cheap think its R10 for 500ml

Hephaestus

Forging
They make a load of interesting flavours, and they taste exactly like the can says, Google Switch energy drink and next time you are at a garage try the lemon meringue or the marshmallow one, you'd be amazed, or orange bubblegum, also amazing, and cheap think its R10 for 500ml
Haven't seen them around here in the garages

Drifter

Honorary Master
You guys are luck, I was supposed to be paid today, check account, nada, zip, zero, zilch.

kolaval

Expert Member
You guys are drinking garage bought drinks?
Payday must have come for you, I'm still on water and end of the month salticracks