Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

LD50

For the folk at the back, I said “everyone”.

I know it’ll be tough to take your eyes off the Clinton Foundation for a moment, but you really need to have a look at Bear Stearns and Alan Greenberg.

This is not Democrat vs Republican.

This is money, power and privilege.

Burn.It.Down.
If you have you have it, right

STS

Mafia Detective
:ROFL:"Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes"
"Make sure it is subtle so that nobody is suspicious or can trace it back to us"
"Sure boss"
/decapitates

rietrot

Honorary Master
Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, law enforcement sources said Monday
https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/

That should take some serious will power or a little bit of help.

rietrot

Honorary Master
More like "passed out after autoerotic asphyxiation". Still need evidence of a dead body.
Lol. There's so many conspiracies doing the rounds that he isn't dead. That doesn't make sense. A dead Epstein is more convenient.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Lol. There's so many conspiracies doing the rounds that he isn't dead. That doesn't make sense. A dead Epstein is more convenient.
A dead Epstein is more convenient to some, a singing canary is more convenient to others.

I suppose the odds that he was disappeared to return at a later date are about as good as the odds that he was suicided. Both of which are more likely than an actual suicide in this case :cool:

Emjay

Executive Member
What is confounding me is why the hell Ghislaine Maxwell has not been arrested.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
It's amazing that this is so blatant that even the MSM are questioning the official line. Still, I expect nothing will happen. The FBI will "investigate" and find a suicide note written in Hilary Clinton's handwriting.