All true, but one interesting fact is that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-lago for flirting with an underage girl.That's true.
Look personally I believe Epstein simply killed himself under conditions of negligence. But if you're gonna drag us all down conspiracy alley here, let's remember that there's a lot more to connect his death with Trump than Clinton.
- Trump partied with Epstein and spoke on record about his knowledge of Epstein's taste for young girls
- Trump was accused of assault with Epstein
- Trump is....the PRESIDENT, and Bill Clinton isn't
- Trump handpicked the Attorney General William Barr whose DOJ was responsible for the negligence that led to Epstein's death. All the suspicious circumstances around his death can be traced back to things that the DOJ should have been responsible for.
- William Barr, who let's remember is a total lackey for Trump, has his own set of weird connections to Epstein
Let's look at those:
- He did not recuse himself from the case even though he formerly represented Epstein and stated he would recuse himself.
- His father hired Epstein in the 70s to work at a private school