Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Yea, and my posts on the very first page annihalate what you are saying. It took me all of 5 seconds to find them.
Oooh annihilate, add a few pictures of rockets and bombs to complete the post.

So, can you please explain what actions are so questionable, and I am also failing to see any outburst.
Actions are questionable? As for your outburst you tried to moderate the thread as soon as there was any mention about Trumps connection to this pedo. You even went as far as wanting to get some kind of Trump vs Clinton post count going on.

Now you are referencing a post where by you are complaining about the partisanship of it all, are the past 101 memes about Clinton not partisanship enough for you Emjay or is this all a ruse from you?

Hint: It is a ruse and this bs of yours is as transparent as it comes.

Emjay

Executive Member
Oooh annihilate, add a few pictures of rockets and bombs to complete the post.

Actions are questionable? As for your outburst you tried to moderate the thread as soon as there was any mention about Trumps connection to this pedo. You even went as far as wanting to get some kind of Trump vs Clinton post count going on.

Now you are referencing a post where by you are complaining about the partisanship of it all, are the past 101 memes about Clinton not partisanship enough for you Emjay or is this all a ruse from you?

Hint: It is a ruse and this bs of yours is as transparent as it comes.
So, let me get this straight. You don't want me to be upset by the partisanship on display in this thread and in the media as it related to Trump when a handful of very powerful and rich men abused underage girls?

Ok then. I think your desire to somehow own me is overshadowing your logic.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
So, let me get this straight. You don't want me to be upset by the partisanship on display in this thread and in the media as it related to Trump when a handful of very powerful and rich men abused underage girls?

Ok then. I think your desire to somehow own me is overshadowing your logic.

buka001

Expert Member
Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 27 times.

27 times. They were hardly casual acquaintances.

The implication is that Clinton himself partook in the goods, and therefore, wanted to silence Epstein to prevent it from being leaked that Clinton liked under age women.
Yes and Epstein had 14 different contact numbers for Trump.

Trump called Epstein a terrific guy.

So by your logic, there is also a concern for Trump?

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
No, there's one conspiracy theory being reinforced by a second conspiracy theory. Pizzagate was thoroughly discredited lunacy that led to one guy driving into a pizza house with a truck full of guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

What actual list?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/fact-checking-the-fact-checkers-politifact-and-snopes-flagged-only-4-of-fake-news-stories-from-mueller-witch-hunt-missed-96-of-the-fake-news/

Please don't use discredited fact checkers to support your claim that Pizzagate has been debunked.

Especially not while you've been running around for the last couple of years breathlessly following the conspiracy theory hoax that is Russiagate.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
This, I think there are far more dangerous (and discreet) people involved in this than either the Clintons or Trump.
I suppose it's just a coincedence that Haiti suffered a pedophile infestation and that the Clintons were running interference for human traffickers (Laura Silsby) in Haiti, right? :sneaky:

Gnarls

Expert Member
Please don't use discredited fact checkers to support your claim that Pizzagate has been debunked.

Especially not while you've been running around for the last couple of years breathlessly following the conspiracy theory hoax that is Russiagate.
Gets me every time!

Cray

Honorary Master
I suppose it's just a coincedence that Haiti suffered a pedophile infestation and that the Clintons were running interference for human traffickers (Laura Silsby) in Haiti, right? :sneaky:
Yeah, the Clinton arch criminals who couldn't even keep an affair with a junior intern under wraps :rolleyes:

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Yeah, the Clinton arch criminals who couldn't even keep an affair with a junior intern under wraps :rolleyes:
Because an affair with the junior intern was the sort of thing that derails an entire criminal enterprise...

Oh, wait... :sneaky:

STS

Mafia Detective
Can anyone show us the actual emails linked to pizzagate? :cool:

truman19

Did he give up the most powerful position in the world? No.

And it's only a temporary position in any case.
The Monica Lewinsky scandal jeopardized his presidency. If the guy had the resources to hide a huge sex ring surely he wouldn't have allowed the affair to even reach the public domain

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
The Monica Lewinsky scandal jeopardized his presidency. If the guy had the resources to hide a huge sex ring surely he wouldn't have allowed the affair to even reach the public domain
Except it didn't really jeapordise his presidency, did it?

The only danger came from the fact that he lied about otherwise consensual activity. Clinton created all the risk in that scenario. Taking her out of the picture would have done nothing to remove the danger. Unlike someone like Epstein whose information could actually be damaging if it ever came to light.

Using Lewinsky as proof that the Clintons are basically harmless is a really really dumb argument.