Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

STS

Mafia Detective
Says who? Oh Cray does, because he's got a hard-on for the Clintons. :ROFL:
I love how you've embraced absolute nihilism now to the point that being a clown nazi gives meaning to your life. When nothing matters or means anything, you can do whatever you want or just reason away things that don't conform to your new reality.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
I love how you've embraced absolute nihilism now to the point that being a clown nazi gives meaning to your life. When nothing matters or means anything, you can do whatever you want or just reason away things that don't conform to your new reality.
It's funny how you keep looking for snarky things you could say that you think might disturb or upset me. I mean that sincerely because it's like having a window into the flow of your creative juices, which piques my interest even if the garbage you happen to be spewing at that particular time does not.

But now tell us, who was it in this thread that suggested that if the Clinton's were criminals they would have had Lewinsky killed? Is that a retarded argument to make or not?

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
:ROFL:, Apparently in Xarog world, if you don't view people he doesn't like as Satan incarnate that means you must love them.
I wasn't the one who tried to argue that the Clintons can't be criminal because they didn't bump off Monica Lewinsky, and then shifted the goalposts to hide the fact that my crappy argument got shot to shreds. That was you.

I then decided to give you a response of the same drivelish quality that you tried to feed me. Mischief managed, it seems. :sneaky:

Cray

Honorary Master
I wasn't the one who tried to argue that the Clintons can't be criminal because they didn't bump off Monica Lewinsky, and then shifted the goalposts to hide the fact that my crappy argument got shot to shreds. That was you.
You know what I find most amusing about your style of debate, you have zero faith in your actual arguments so you revert to broadcasting your own tinted version of your supposed "take down' after the fact..

Who are you trying to convince anyway? It's like those ridiculous right wing you tube videos where some ignoramus is given the title of having "destroyed" someone on the left because they raise a few feeble counter points.

Perhaps let your arguments stand on their own merits rather than throwing in all these colorful adjectives after the fact as if any judgement you could make isn't massively tainted by your massive ego and inability to admit you are wrong about anything,

cerebus

Honorary Master
The Monica Lewinsky argument is quite strong actually. She nearly cost Clinton his presidency and she's still a blight on his reputation. It wouldn't have taken a lot for the mastermind of a global criminal enterprise to have her offed.

STS

Mafia Detective
It's funny how you keep looking for snarky things you could say that you think might disturb or upset me. I mean that sincerely because it's like having a window into the flow of your creative juices, which piques my interest even if the garbage you happen to be spewing at that particular time does not.

But now tell us, who was it in this thread that suggested that if the Clinton's were criminals they would have had Lewinsky killed? Is that a retarded argument to make or not?
It's funny how you always reply like you have just been emotionally slapped on the butt, you are the only one guilty of waffling on when you can no longer reason in a discussion.

Listen clown, it has been heavily debunked, every aspect of the conspiracy has been investigated by journalists with integrity as well as the police. The pizza pedophile den also doesn't and never has ever had a basement. Little inconvenient facts like that is why your nazi clown act is getting old real fast.

I'd even go so far as to say that you are the best argument and advertisement for "the left" I have ever seen, keep up the good work

STS

Mafia Detective
The Monica Lewinsky argument is quite strong actually. She nearly cost Clinton his presidency and she's still a blight on his reputation. It wouldn't have taken a lot for the mastermind of a global criminal enterprise to have her offed.
When she dies, there is going to be another conspiracy to entertain 4chan

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
You know what I find most amusing about your style of debate, you have zero faith in your actual arguments so you revert to broadcasting your own tinted version of your supposed "take down' after the fact..
I don't have faith in my own argument?

The suspiciously high number of people who are purported to have committed suicide is a red flag in its own right, nevermind the fact that a large number of these suicides appear to have happened under suspicious circumstances. But here you are claiming that's a load of crap because Monica Lewinsky isn't dead, and now me telling you that you're talking a bunch of crap is an indication that I don't have faith in my PoV that at some point the statistical likelyhood becomes implausible? :ROFL:

Who are you trying to convince anyway? It's like those ridiculous right wing you tube videos where some ignoramus is given the title of having "destroyed" someone on the left because they raise a few feeble counter points.
I don't really care to convince anyone. But if you bring up stupid arguments in your attempts to shut down the opinions you don't happen to like, expect to be called on them.

Perhaps let your arguments stand on their own merits rather than throwing in all these colorful adjectives after the fact as if any judgement you could make isn't massively tainted by your massive ego and inability to admit you are wrong about anything,
Not even a pareto distribution can explain why so many of the people involved with the Clintons have purportedly committed suicide.

Cray

Honorary Master
But here you are claiming that's a load of crap because Monica Lewinsky isn't dead, and now me telling you that you're talking a bunch of crap is an indication that I don't have faith in my PoV that at some point the statistical likelyhood becomes implausible?..
Good on you Xarog, you accuse me of moving the goal posts but I never once mentioned that she her being alive is proof of their ineptitude. No their ineptitude stems from the fact that they couldn't conceal the sordid affair in the first place, this is a crime family that supposedly rivals the Corleone's and they can't even keep an affair with an intern under wraps? For all that supposed coldness and efficiency in bumping people off and having them murdered, they couldn't convince/intimidate one young intern 22 year old to keep her mouth shut?

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Good on you Xarog, you accuse me of moving the goal posts but I never once mentioned that she her being alive is proof of their ineptitude. No their ineptitude stems from the fact that they couldn't conceal the sordid affair in the first place, this is a crime dynasty that supposedly rivals the Corleone family and they can't even keep an affair with an intern under wraps? For all that supposed coldness and efficiency in bumping people off and having them murdered, they couldn't convince/intimidate one young intern 22 year old to keep her mouth shut?
I'm sorry, but if a crime family were actually careful, they wouldn't constantly need to kill people to tie up loose ends. The fact that there's so many dead bodies speaks of sloppy business practices, not the opposite.

Rather, the behaviour on display is much closer to that of individuals who are drunk on power and thus believe themselves to be untouchable because they have the people whose hands are on the levers of power in their pocket.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Well, this thread took a predictably stupid turn.

Or Anthony Weiner, whose laptop caused the Comey interference just before the election. But that's also part of the conspiracy, isn't it? She's so devilishly scheming that she doesn't stop the information about the investigation coming out before the election is over!

Although I still can't get over Xarog complaining about Snopes and then posting GatewayPundit immediately afterwards. o_O

When she dies, there is going to be another conspiracy to entertain 4chan
QAnon has been claiming JFK Jr. is Q. Maybe this will all take an even more moronic turn where Clinton is faking her death to implicate George Soros, the real zog overlord!

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Well, this thread took a predictably stupid turn.

Or Anthony Weiner, whose laptop caused the Comey interference just before the election. But that's also part of the conspiracy, isn't it? She's so devilishly scheming that she doesn't stop the information about the investigation coming out before the election is over!
Lol, Clinton blamed Comey for covering her arse, but she is a moron. It would have been worse for her and her election prospects if Comey had said nothing in light of the (then) new information regarding the classified emails on Weiner's laptop. Comey coming out publicly and saying there would be no criminal charges actually mitigated the damage to Clinton's campaign as much as was humanly possible given the fact that Comey had to inform congress of the new evidence because the media had gotten wind of it and he had to get in front of that bus before all hell broke loose.

Had the press not found out about the fact that the FBI was sitting on the information, it would have been a safe bet that Comey would have said nothing given how he was otherwise making sure that the 'midyear exam' was as painless for Clinton as possible.

Although I still can't get over Xarog complaining about Snopes and then posting GatewayPundit immediately afterwards. o_O
Nono. Using GatewayPundit to debunk Snopes. :ROFL:

QAnon has been claiming JFK Jr. is Q.
A blatant lie. You'd think that if your position was so superior that you wouldn't have to resort to such things. :ROFL:

Maybe this will all take an even more moronic turn where Clinton is faking her death to implicate George Soros, the real zog overlord!
Epstein compromised several prominent people, if a nation-state had access to that blackmail material then it is not implausible to claim that American foreign policy became hopelessly compromised. One wonders why you are so adamant to make sure that people avoid looking at this aspect of the Epstein saga.

STS

Mafia Detective
Epstein compromised several prominent people, if a nation-state had access to that blackmail material then it is not implausible to claim that American foreign policy became hopelessly compromised. One wonders why you are so adamant to make sure that people avoid looking at this aspect of the Epstein saga.
Where has ANYONE this thread been against this? All anyone has asked here that there be actual evidence presented, not "this person once was in the same room as this person".

Investigate if it was a murder, investigate who the pedophiles are and execute them. but until there is actual evidence, stfu please