Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Where has ANYONE this thread been against this? All anyone has asked here that there be actual evidence presented, not "this person once was in the same room as this person".

Investigate if it was a murder, investigate who the pedophiles are and execute them. but until there is actual evidence, stfu please
Lol, if it bothers you that much, there's an ignore feature you may make use of. :sleep:

In the mean time, I will continue to speculate as to the possibilities as I see fit.

Emjay

Executive Member
Please explain what I am stawmanning, exactly? You initially stated

Bwahaha, thats laughable considering your actions in this thread and how you wanted to dismiss any Trump related talk.
Oooh annihilate, add a few pictures of rockets and bombs to complete the post.

Actions are questionable? As for your outburst you tried to moderate the thread as soon as there was any mention about Trumps connection to this pedo. You even went as far as wanting to get some kind of Trump vs Clinton post count going on.

Now you are referencing a post where by you are complaining about the partisanship of it all, are the past 101 memes about Clinton not partisanship enough for you Emjay or is this all a ruse from you?

Hint: It is a ruse and this bs of yours is as transparent as it comes.
Seems like you are the one that built up a very elaborate strawman when you accused me of ruses, outbursts and lying (albeit not outright).

I am sure it's very hard for you to imagine someone does not want to make this a partisan issue, which this thread has now become. I really am not surprised as I cannot expect a higher level of thinking from someone who posts Google search links as proof of a legal argument. :thumbsup:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I don't believe any allegation like this unless presented with the sex tapes.

Emjay

Executive Member
I'm not proposing conspiracies about the Clintons or Trump and I've stated on multiple occasions that I believe he simply killed himself. What are you doing?
So, please tell me where I have posted conspiracies?

Please, go ahead and check my posts in this thread.

cerebus

Honorary Master
So, please tell me where I have posted conspiracies?

Please, go ahead and check my posts in this thread.
Sure

https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/jeffrey-epstein-us-financier-charged-with-sex-trafficking.1036309/post-23952627

Flight logs are not evidence?

Edit:

There is no evidence of Clinton involvement in the death of Epstein, but there is some compelling evidence in Bill Clinton's involvement in this sordid affair. If he did not actually partake in any of the activities, he sure as hell knew something was up.

S7wede

Expert Member

cerebus

Honorary Master
You just posted her denying the involvement of the Clintons in Epsteins death.
Lol.

there is some compelling evidence in Bill Clinton's involvement in this sordid affair. If he did not actually partake in any of the activities, he sure as hell knew something was up.

S7wede

Expert Member
Lol.

there is some compelling evidence in Bill Clinton's involvement in this sordid affair. If he did not actually partake in any of the activities, he sure as hell knew something was up.
That isn't a conspiracy theory. the sordid affair refers to the underage sex trafficking, not the murder.

S7wede

Expert Member
Of course it is, unless you can prove that Bill Clinton was involved in the death of Epstein
You are being obtuse. You know perfectly well she is talking about the underage sex trafficking and not the murder.

cerebus

Honorary Master
You are being obtuse. You know perfectly well she is talking about the underage sex trafficking and not the murder.
I assumed she was talking about his death because I said

your desperation to pin this on the Clintons without a shred of evidence.
And her response was

Flight logs are not evidence?
But if she wasn't talking about that and she was just saying that Clinton had some knowledge of Epstein's trafficking, then it's possibly true that he did. I don't know. There's so much to show that Clinton and Trump and a whole bunch of other people were complicit in letting him get away with his craziness, it's quite sickening.

S7wede

Expert Member
I assumed she was talking about his death because I said

And her response was

But if she wasn't talking about that and she was just saying that Clinton had some knowledge of Epstein's trafficking, then it's possibly true that he did. I don't know. There's so much to show that Clinton and Trump and a whole bunch of other people were complicit in letting him get away with his craziness, it's quite sickening.
I agree with that assessment. While I don't believe Trump was involved actively, he surely knew what was going on. Just like Harvey Weinstein in Hollywood, Epstein seems to have been an open secret to the upper class and politicians.