Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

Emjay

Honorary Master

queen of tenuous connections.

You talk about tenuous connections (to whom or what, who the hell knows), but here you are white knighting for this guy.

I really am done rolling in the mud with you on this. I don't particularly find TysonRoux's posts thoughtful or enlightening (as its content that is available across multiple platforms). I prefer to get such content from sources who don't reduce a women who is doing her job to a "bimbo". If you want to keep on insisting this content is unique, then by all means carry on.

Last edited:

Gnarls

Expert Member
It's actually very telling that you would say this in relation to TysonRoux's posts. Also, I suggest you don't use MyBroadband as a single source of information. Heaven forbid someone thinks that this is the only place to get information like some people here do.

But, I don't expect the guy who called me an attention seeker and drama queen would have the common sense to see how referring to another as a bimbo is pretty sexist and misogynistic.

Lol, don't forget that in response to you asking him to stop harassing you, he told you to use the ignore button. The bestest faith debater this.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
At least the new bimbo is better looking than the previous shemale looking one.

images

Last edited:
Reactions: STS

scudsucker

Executive Member
...here you are white knighting for this guy.

I really am done rolling in the mud with you on this.

The tenuous connection in THIS post would be you thinking I am in any way white-knighting. You see what you want to see, and what you want to see is not reality.

I don't support calling that liar a bimbo, but for some reason you really want me to have done so. Why is this? Could it be because her lies are indefensible, so you need something else to distract the thread?

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
LOL, the Orange Dotard's bimbo.

Kayleigh McEnany FLAILS Covering For Trump

Kayleigh McEnany flails during a Fox News interview, defending Trump's indefensible comment. John Iadarola and Jayar Jackson break it down on The Damage Report.

BIMBO Nominees for June 2020

THE RUNNERS-UP

“I will never lie to you,” said new White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany at her first press briefing. (This is a classic BIMBO comment because she was set up by a question from Associated Press Reporter Jill Colvin, who asked, “Will you pledge never to lie to us from that podium?” When she responded, McEnany fell right into the trap. In response to a similar question, President Carter’s Press Secretary Jody Powell said, “I tell a modified, limited version of the truth.” Possible responses McEnany could have asserted instead include: “I’ll try my best,” “Let me put that in perspective. My goal is to share the best information I have at the moment,” or “I’m here to respond to your questions, and I’ll do the best I can with each one.” McEnany shouldn’t have let Colvin put words in her mouth.)

The Washington Post, “Kayleigh McEnany promises reporters: ‘I will never lie to you,’” May 1, 2020

airborne

Honorary Master

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Might find Trump's missing wallet under one of the seats.

Jeffrey Epstein's luxurious $61 million Gulfstream G550 private jet was just put on the market

5f175ade191824674d74c9c5

The private jet that Jeffrey Epstein used extensively just hit the market. The jet would have cost $61.5 million if Epstein purchased the plane new but records show he acquired it secondhand.

The Gulfstream G550 is currently listed for sale by Equus Global Aviation, an aircraft sales and acquisition firm based in Florida that also handled the sale of Epstein's Boeing 727 aircraft nicknamed the "Lolita Express," The Sun reported. The serial number for the jet is tied to the tail number, N212JE, registered to Plan D, LLC, according to the Federal Aviation Administration's registry, a US Virgin Islands-based firm registered to Epstein's address.

It's just one of three planes Epstein was reported to have in his fleet – with which used to travel the world, often with high-profile companions – and was likely the last plane on which he flew he was reportedly arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey following a flight from Paris.

Business Insider was not given permission to use the photos taken by Equus so photos of similar Gulfstream G550 aircraft are featured instead.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Definitely woke-ism combined with snowflake-ism, these alt_right-ists just can't take even the slightest little jab of the laugh needle or the wakeuptrumpisanidiot healing balm.
That's nice.

Yep, just a little jab ...

needle.jpg

... since I'm now a snowflake (water off a duck's back. Adds to the Broederbonder, racist, Hi-IQ, ... labels in my collection.). :giggle:

Meanwhile the party with his little "pricks of humour" we're talking about is a troll that delivers no real value to any convo, can go onto meme binges for literally weeks, no matter how appropriate and off topic. Since it's been around the 'T' in TDS, I submit TDS is appropriate your honour. So, let me confess, I regularly put trolls onto block until they cool down. And I'll confess a bit more- I couldn't care two hoots about American politics, But at this stage I'd say even Orange Man is being made to look good by the libtards, not because of what he does but because of what they do.

Omg, am I now being accused of deplatforming peope for their kuk by blocking them? :eek: Oh no, phew, that's a wokey left wing thing when they get exposed on the stupidity. But if you believe it so, all good, I'll just toss it right into my labels collection. :p

Itsa Trap

Expert Member
You know, I think it's the hairpiece whot did it. That thing is definitely not of this world.

Sl8er

Executive Member
Man, I'm going to laugh so hard at all the tears when the orange don wins again -which the radical extreme leftists (AKA, the neo-dems), naturally, won't accept -just like last time.
'Muricah deserves nothing less :ROFL:
The end of the world can't come fast enough.

airborne

Honorary Master
That's nice.

Yep, just a little jab ...

View attachment 880523

... since I'm now a snowflake (water off a duck's back. Adds to the Broederbonder, racist, Hi-IQ, ... labels in my collection.). :giggle:

Meanwhile the party with his little "pricks of humour" we're talking about is a troll that delivers no real value to any convo, can go onto meme binges for literally weeks, no matter how appropriate and off topic. Since it's been around the 'T' in TDS, I submit TDS is appropriate your honour. So, let me confess, I regularly put trolls onto block until they cool down. And I'll confess a bit more- I couldn't care two hoots about American politics, But at this stage I'd say even Orange Man is being made to look good by the libtards, not because of what he does but because of what they do.

Omg, am I now being accused of deplatforming peope for their kuk by blocking them? :eek: Oh no, phew, that's a wokey left wing thing when they get exposed on the stupidity. But if you believe it so, all good, I'll just toss it right into my labels collection. :p
And the healing balm??

Sollie

Honorary Master
And the healing balm??
Clipboard-1.jpg

Something like the above for the chronically TDSed one. No skin off my back, but certainly saves the wasted bytes from being transmitted.

But he may well still damage himself with all the exertion, his supporters really need to support him and protect him from himself. ;)

airborne

Honorary Master
View attachment 880655

Something like the above for the chronically TDSed one. No skin off my back, but certainly saves the wasted bytes from being transmitted.

But he may well still damage himself with all the exertion, his supporters really need to support him and protect him from himself. ;)

That's the problem with medicine, despite a doctor's best efforts the patient will still refuse to take the medication, they contract the near deadly head in the sand syndrome.

Poor Sollie, a raging red angry rash all over his body and still he won't apply the balm. Instead he puts his faith in another acnorym to fool himself into believing it's all perfectly safe and natural.

Sollie, the balm, do it slather it all over. Hopefully we aren't too late, hopefully the meningitis hasn't set in.