Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

Sollie

Honorary Master
That's the problem with medicine, despite a doctor's best efforts the patient will still refuse to take the medication, they contract the near deadly head in the sand syndrome.

Poor Sollie, a raging red angry rash all over his body and still he won't apply the balm. Instead he puts his faith in another acnorym to fool himself into believing it's all perfectly safe and natural.

Sollie, the balm, do it slather it all over. Hopefully we aren't too late, hopefully the meningitis hasn't set in.
Hmm, is it the blue pill or the red pill?

Oh wait - he's no doctor to start off, but seems he spiked you though. :sneaky::ROFL:

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Did the Orange Dotard get Randy Andy's seconds?

What Ghislaine Maxwell’s Court Document Release Means For Prince Andrew And Others In Epstein’s ‘Little Black Book’

960x0.jpg

A detailed view of the contents of Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre's defamation lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell, which Maxwell settled with Roberts Giuffre for an undisclosed amount in 2016, has just been made possible by New York senior district judge Loretta Preska, who, on July 23 in response to a suit brought by the Miami Herald, ordered the trove to be prepared for unsealing next week.

The Herald's superb 2018 series of articles on Epstein is credited with triggering his arrest and meticulously planned prosecution last year. All documents in this initial unsealing were part of the discovery phase of Virginia Roberts Giuffre's 2015 suit, which claimed defamation since, in refuting Ms. Giuffre's claims of being groomed and trafficked, Maxwell had accused Ms. Giuffre of lying.

960x0.jpg

Model Melania Knauss and Prince Andrew at a party at the Mar-a-Lago club, Palm Beach, Florida

The documents supply context and filigreed detail of the inner workings of Epstein's operations, since the core of Giuffre's dispute with Maxwell concerned Giuffre's characterization of that. The documents include the transcript of Ghislaine Maxwell's own 7-hour deposition at the hands of Virginia Roberts Giuffre's lawyers on the subject of Maxwell's relationship, both professional and personal, with Epstein, estimated to run at some 400 pages. Of more direct concern to Prince Andrew and his "working group" of lawyers and public relations advisors, Roberts Giuffre's deposition by Maxwell's lawyers is also included in the dozen documents to be released. Maxwell's lawyers argued before Judge Laska for postponement of the unsealing in order to allow Maxwell to mount an appeal, but Judge Laska ruled Thursday that if the 2nd Circuit did not move to accept the appeal within a week, the documents would be made public.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Well at least she didn't "sleep her way to the top" like Kamala Harris did,amirite?

Yeah, calling out a woman for having an affair with her boss who is 30 years her senior and married (and got promoted by said man after the affair) is the same as a woman doing her job. And all done by someone who has studied ethics, and should be practicing such as part of her job description.

But tell me more how this is bad criticism. The Press Secretary does lie. No disagreement there. But, let's not kid ourselves, ok?

Last edited:

Emjay

Honorary Master
I think it’s the whole culture of woke-ism where people get offended by terms like bimbo.

No offense there. Just pointing out the obvious. I am sure a top 1% class graduate from Harvard Law School means she is just book smart though, right? She is really just stupid. Just not law, though. Hey, boyos? I am more than happy to read more about this line of thought. I am clearly missing something here, right?

I am curious. Would you be fine if someone calls your mother, wife or daughter a bimbo for doing her job, abzo? Cause if you do, it's just that woke-ism making you get offended.

View attachment 880655

Something like the above for the chronically TDSed one. No skin off my back, but certainly saves the wasted bytes from being transmitted.

But he may well still damage himself with all the exertion, his supporters really need to support him and protect him from himself. ;)

Stop retreating into your cognitive bubble, Sollie! MyBB is the defacto source of all intelligent discussion and discourse.

Last edited:

azbob

Honorary Master
No offense there. Just pointing out the obvious. I am sure a top 1% class graduate from Harvard Law School means she is just book smart though, right? She is really just stupid. Just not law, though. Hey, boyos? I am more than happy to read more about this line of thought. I am clearly missing something here, right?

I am curious. Would you be fine if someone calls your mother, wife or daughter a bimbo for doing her job, abzo? Cause if you do, it's just that woke-ism making you get offended.

Stop retreating into your cognitive bubble, Sollie! MyBB is the defacto source of all intelligent discussion and discourse.

I mean Paw Patrol, a cartoon, had to correct her. You’d think someone who was smart and went to Harvard would be able to do the least bit of fact-checking.

So I’m definitely going to have to go with bimbo tendencies. I’d even call my own sister or mother that were they to do the same.

Unless she’s not a bimbo but just a liar (as part of the job?).

Emjay

Honorary Master
I mean Paw Patrol, a cartoon, had to correct her. You’d think someone who was smart and went to Harvard would be able to do the least bit of fact-checking.

So I’m definitely going to have to go with bimbo tendencies. I’d even call my own sister or mother that were they to do the same.

Unless she’s not a bimbo but just a liar (as part of the job?).

You seem like a nice person.

Fake news is a major issue. I don't dispute that. And, we all fall for it. I have fallen for fake news. They did however self sensor.

Tell me. What do you think of the ENTIRE Russiagate narrative? Does that Bimbo narrative extend to all those journalists and politicians too? Or does it only go in one direction (i.e. against your views)?

cerebus

Honorary Master

Emjay

Honorary Master

cerebus

Honorary Master
Please can you just explain how this explains Russiagate? In your own words.

Explains? Russiagate is just the pattern of behaviour from Trump consistently deferring and refusing to hold Russia accountable for anything. This action is all part of the same pattern

Emjay

Honorary Master
Explains? Russiagate is just the pattern of behaviour from Trump consistently deferring and refusing to hold Russia accountable for anything. This action is all part of the same pattern

Of him ignoring or missing important briefings? Sure.

But, Russiagate was not about holding Russia accountable. But, you know this and are just trying to make a point which really just alludes me. It does not change the fact that for two years we had most of MSM pushing a conspiracy theory with no evidence (which bombshell evidence was always just around the corner).

R13...

Honorary Master

But, Russiagate was not about holding Russia accountable. But, you know this and are just trying to make a point which really just alludes me. It does not change the fact that for two years we had most of MSM pushing a conspiracy theory with no evidence (which bombshell evidence was always just around the corner).
I thought it is accepted that the trump campaign had help or contact with Russia? And that Russia had a hand in leaking the damaging info that killed off Hillary's chances. I mean the US intelligence agencies investigated and found evidence of Russia meddling in the election. You may claim not to believe the official line but then it means you're relying on more shadowy sources.

cerebus

Honorary Master

I know everything trump does exists somewhere on the continuum between incompetence and malevolence, but even so... nah

But, Russia gate was not about holding Russia accountable. But, you know this and are just trying to make a point which really just alludes me. It does not change the fact that for two years we had most of MSM pushing a conspiracy theory with no evidence (which bombshell evidence was always just around the corner).

Or, Trump fired the AG who recused himself from the investigation and instated a lapdog who has been engaging in a very public cover up of the evidence since then.

Emjay

Honorary Master
I thought it is accepted that the trump campaign had help or contact with Russia? And that Russia had a hand in leaking the damaging info that killed off Hillary's chances. I mean the US intelligence agencies investigated and found evidence of Russia meddling in the election. You may claim not to believe the official line but then it means you're relying on more shadowy sources.

It was accepted, but it's clear now there is no real evidence for that belief. Not many will actually know about this has passed by quietly. Now that this whole narrative has collapsed, no one is really interested in the truth.

CrowdStrike, the private cyber-security firm that first accused Russia of hacking Democratic Party emails and served as a critical source for U.S. intelligence officials in the years-long Trump-Russia probe, acknowledged to Congress more than two years ago that it had no concrete evidence that Russian hackers stole emails from the Democratic National Committee’s server.

Henry’s 2017 testimony that there was no “concrete evidence” that the emails were stolen electronically suggests that Mueller may have been misleading in his 2019 final report. The report stated that Russian intelligence "appears to have compressed and exfiltrated over 70 gigabytes of data" and agents "appear to have stolen thousands of emails and attachments" from Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and DNC servers, respectively. It also suggests that the DNC emails were transferred to a server in Illinois controlled by the Russian intelligence service GRU. But in addition to including the qualifier "appear," Mueller's source for the Illinois server claim is redacted. That leaves CrowdStrike, to date, as U.S. intelligence officials’ primary, publicly known source for its confident claims about Russian hacking.

There are no indications that the Mueller team accessed any additional information beyond what CrowdStrike provided.

R13...

Honorary Master
It was accepted, but it's clear now there is no real evidence for that belief. Not many will actually know about this has passed by quietly. Now that this whole narrative has collapsed, no one is really interested in the truth.

Aside from the fact that US intelligence conducted their own investigations, why is this still on crowdstrike's site?

Did CrowdStrike have proof that Russia hacked the DNC?

Yes, and this is also supported by the U.S. Intelligence community and independent Congressional reports.

Following a comprehensive investigation that CrowdStrike detailed publicly, the company concluded in May 2016 that two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries breached the DNC network.