Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
It's very telling that this Lincoln Project is only focusing on Trump's ties. How disgusting to use it as a political tool instead of being so outraged that you go after all them all. No doubt the resident trump troll (and his lackeys) has been posting reams of Trump but no one else, kinda expected so I'd be disappointed if he isn't.

Pegasus

Executive Member
It's very telling that this Lincoln Project is only focusing on Trump's ties. How disgusting to use it as a political tool instead of being so outraged that you go after all them all. No doubt the resident trump troll (and his lackeys) has been posting reams of Trump but no one else, kinda expected so I'd be disappointed if he isn't.

It's where people who got drained from the swamp go. They live off donations from Never-Trumpers.

Captain Beer

Executive Member

Tyson could turn a thread about knitting into a Trump thread.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
William Barr Is the Wrong Person to Lead the Jeffrey Epstein Investigation

Jeffrey Epstein is dead. His victims will never have their day in court, at least not with this defendant. It is critical that the Justice Department conduct a thorough investigation into the circumstances of his death. But how it is handled is also critical to the integrity of DOJ. That is why Attorney General William Barr needs to recuse himself.

Epstein was charged in July by prosecutors in the Southern District of New York with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking. They claimed he exploited and abused dozens of minors, with victims as young as 14, and was so focused on keeping his pipeline of victims flowing that he resorted to paying some of them a fee to recruit more girls.

Six months before that, at his confirmation hearing, Barr was asked if he would investigate the handling of a decade-old Florida plea deal that let Epstein escape responsibility for his conduct. He said he thought his former law firm was involved in the case so he might have to recuse. Although Barr did ultimately recuse from an investigation into the Florida case, he did not from SDNY’s case.

The father of US Attorney General William Barr hired a young college dropout named Jeffrey E. Epstein to teach math at the Dalton School in the 1970s. The convicted sexual predator was 21 when the college prep school headmaster Donald Barr engaged him in the early 1970s as a physics and calculus instructor. A report said he was hired in 1973, but it appears Barr hired him in 1974, the same year that Barr would leave the school after a decade as headmaster.

Epstein, in jail awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges, died Saturday while in custody of the federal Bureau of Prisons, which is overseen by the Department of Justice. Epstein is reported to have hanged himself, but the New York City Medical Examiner has not yet ruled on the former billionaire’s cause and manner of death, per an email to Heavy.

airborne

Honorary Master
Well please don't hold back on posting any info about potential other famous people that may be implicated, seems there may be a fair amount, no one's stopping you.

Trump did naturally put his foot right in it with his Maxwell comment and he is the president of the USA with a known history linked to these people so logically he's going to be a focus of attention relating to the case..

Pegasus

Executive Member
Well please don't hold back on posting any info about potential other famous people that may be implicated, seems there may be a fair amount, no one's stopping you.

Trump did naturally put his foot right in it with his Maxwell comment and he is the president of the USA with a known history linked to these people so logically he's going to be a focus of attention relating to the case..

"Trump did naturally put his foot right in it with his Maxwell comment"

how?

cerebus

Honorary Master

The purpose of the Lincoln Project is specifically to get Trump unelected this year. They would only focus on his ties.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore

What a moronic reply ..... as if this is about only 1 or 2 famous people being implicated and maybe walls of text will make the booboo better. I just find it disgusting that instead of pushing ahead with urgency on all those with links, and there are many from all sides, it's a political witch hunt tool instead. Anyone that is ok with using this to 'get Trump' instead of taking down all the sickos is as bad as those sickos. The more right leaning nutters here at least don't condone using victims of child sex trafficking for political points :rolleyes:

John Tempus

Executive Member
What a moronic reply ..... as if this is about only 1 or 2 famous people being implicated and maybe walls of text will make the booboo better. I just find it disgusting that instead of pushing ahead with urgency on all those with links, and there are many from all sides, it's a political witch hunt tool instead. Anyone that is ok with using this to 'get Trump' instead of taking down all the sickos is as bad as those sickos. The more right leaning nutters here at least don't condone using victims of child sex trafficking for political points :rolleyes:

Well the lefties used their own cities over the last 2 months as potential political points but their baiting didn't work and now that it is all destroyed they are using the destruction as political points against Trump. Batsh!t insane, if you really believe someone must not be elected then provide solid fking evidence of their crimes yet the most solid evidence they provided over the last 4 years is "He mean" , "He racist" , just words and pointless jargon that is losing its effect on "regular" lefties and only the batsh!t insane lefties remain in the streets destroying their own cities right now.

azbob

Honorary Master
Anyone that is ok with using this to 'get Trump' instead of taking down all the sickos is as bad as those sickos. The more right leaning nutters here at least don't condone using victims of child sex trafficking for political points :rolleyes:

Are we pretending they wouldn’t do the same if it was the other way around? They’ve already mentioned the Clintons (who aren’t even that relevant to US politics anymore) when this first broke.

I’m sure they also used the fictional child sex trafficking of PizzaGate for some political points.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
It's just as disgusting though, them or they or left or right. It's not even worth the whataboutism ffs. There shouldn't be any 'sides' in this kind of thing ... if anything all players should just drop their BS and work together to ensure speedy resolution.

truman19

It's just as disgusting though, them or they or left or right. It's not even worth the whataboutism ffs. There shouldn't be any 'sides' in this kind of thing ... if anything all players should just drop their BS and work together to ensure speedy resolution.

Oh drop the Fking act man. Pretending as if you're disgusted by other people's partisanship when you are doing the exact same is just ridiculous....

Just look at how many times you've condemned things done by the right vs the Left( as you recently did with the above "using sex trafficking victims as political tools" comments) . You're not fooling anyone

airborne

Honorary Master
Lol, sorry for pushing your Don't.touch.my.orange.idiot button.

And lol for Trump being the only person connected to this case that's retarded enough to publically wish Maxwell well. Logically that has put a massive spotlight on him and moved a fair amount of the media focus to how he is involved in this.

Granted logic and Trump's sheeple don't go well together so I'm not surprised at your response.

I'm watching how this can of worms busts open, hopefully many people get exposed and prosecuted.

I did yes. What is your issue?

Wishing an accused sex trafficker well is ok in your books, nothing unusual or shady about it at all?

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I'd remind you that the people doing this (i.e. the Lincoln Project) are in reality right wing nutters, mostly from the Bush era. As a left leaning individual I'm not fooled that they are anything but evil, vile people. I don't think that anybody who is a genuine leftist is doing what you are saying. If you are outraged at their behaviour then direct it at the right place.

Go read this thread from the start, you will find that me and all my comrades ™ completely agree with you on this. If Clinton and Prince Andrew and anybody and everybody was involved, is culpable in any tiny way, then they should be held to account to the maximum possible extent. This whole thing is disgusting.

Trump himself is to blame for the increased focus on him because he says stupid kak and he is also a current, sitting president. I think it is fair that he should be subject to most of the concern and attention, but certainly not all of it. He is one of the suspects as much as anybody else is so I don't think it is fair to label scrutiny of his relationship to these fiends as a "witch hunt".

On this topic I can assure you that bipartisan agreement exists.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
I'd remind you that the people doing this (i.e. the Lincoln Project) are in reality right wing nutters, mostly from the Bush era. As a left leaning individual I'm not fooled that they are anything but evil, vile people. I don't think that anybody who is a genuine leftist is doing what you are saying. If you are outraged at their behaviour then direct it at the right place.

Go read this thread from the start, you will find that me and all my comrades ™ completely agree with you on this. If Clinton and Prince Andrew and anybody and everybody was involved, is culpable in any tiny way, then they should be held to account to the maximum possible extent. This whole thing is disgusting.

Trump himself is to blame for the increased focus on him because he says stupid kak and he is also a current, sitting president. I think it is fair that he should be subject to most of the concern and attention, but certainly not all of it. He is one of the suspects as much as anybody else is so I don't think it is fair to label scrutiny of his relationship to these fiends as a "witch hunt".

On this topic I can assure you that bipartisan agreement exists.

The Trumptards come along and think they're defending their dear leaders honour by posting whataboutisms , .......Clinton, Obama, Goldberg, .........

Everyone that was complicit in dirty Jeff's activities is a vile cnut.

Last edited:

Pegasus

Executive Member
Lol, sorry for pushing your Don't.touch.my.orange.idiot button.

And lol for Trump being the only person connected to this case that's retarded enough to publically wish Maxwell well. Logically that has put a massive spotlight on him and moved a fair amount of the media focus to how he is involved in this.

Granted logic and Trump's sheeple don't go well together so I'm not surprised at your response.

I'm watching how this can of worms busts open, hopefully many people get exposed and prosecuted.

Wishing an accused sex trafficker well is ok in your books, nothing unusual or shady about it at all?
Was he supposed to deny that he know her?
I don’t think he has any issue as far as the Epstein saga goes.
He’s about the only person who has been honest about his connection.

buka001

Honorary Master
On the topic of calling a women a bimbo.

Can anyone remind me how this forum treated Greta Thunberg, who was 16 at the time?

I wonder if those calling out the bimbo comment, were the same ones calling out all the people who were defaming Greta?

Just ask Xarog .... oh yeah he left the forum because of what he said about her.