Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

azbob

Honorary Master
On the topic of calling a women a bimbo.

Can anyone remind me how this forum treated Greta Thunberg, who was 16 at the time?

I wonder if those calling out the bimbo comment, were the same ones calling out all the people who were defaming Greta?

Just ask Xarog .... oh yeah he left the forum because of what he said about her.

Oh is that the girl that was sexualized? I remember when the other teenage climate activist (German, I think) came on the scene some people commented “at least this one is hot”.

Edit:

Close enough : “so much hotter than Saint Greta”. Why does Greta need to be hot? Just because the planet is?

Emjay

Honorary Master
On the topic of calling a women a bimbo.

Can anyone remind me how this forum treated Greta Thunberg, who was 16 at the time?

I wonder if those calling out the bimbo comment, were the same ones calling out all the people who were defaming Greta?

Just ask Xarog .... oh yeah he left the forum because of what he said about her.

And no one called out TysonRoux except me, so is your point that generally people don't respond to or agree with others who don't align with their own personal views? Some even doubled down into it, so it's really nothing new. And I cannot recall, but I did say that the things being said Greta were not a good look and problematic. But you are welcome to look for yourself.

You have mentioned Xarog a few times across 2 different threads in less than 24 hours. Just admit it. You miss him.

Last edited:

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
And no one called out TysonRoux except me
That is not correct. I know that a bunch of us including myself called him out on it. Was a while back and in threads you weren't participating in so you simply missed it at the time. But he doesn't care. He doesn't listen. We don't control him.

And yes you particularly weren't the one to go after Greta and actually stood against what was happening. But others here certainly were. Buka's post is directed at them in that case and simply demonstrates them to be the giant hypocrites on this issue that they are.

buka001

Honorary Master
And no one called out TysonRoux except me, so is your point that generally people don't respond to or agree with others who don't align with their own personal views? Some even doubled down into it, so it's really nothing new. And I cannot recall, but I did say that the things being said Greta were not a good look and problematic. But you are welcome to look for yourself.

You have mentioned Xarog a few times across 2 different threads in less than 24 hours. Just admit it. You miss him.
I said she is not a bimbo. Most certainly not. She has ambivalent allegiances and comes across as hypocritical.

Tyson also is transphobic and I have called him out on that before.

I brought up Xarog because he was relevant to this topic, as he literally left because of a misogynistic post about a women, which was far worse than calling someone a bimbo.

Most of the comments in the Greta threads were worse than the bimbo comment, yet a small handfull of people defended her. To add comments about AOC also tend to push those same boundaries, as the bimbo comment.

What did they get for that? The usual gaslighting, Ad Hom etc etc. Luckily nobody said to you that Kayleigh is still not gonna wanna fxxx you for your defense of her.

Reactions: STS

azbob

Honorary Master
I stand by my assertion that Kayleigh is, by definition, a bimbo. Whether that is derogatory is another matter.

As you may recall , at first I had given her the benefit of the doubt but she then went on to prove otherwise.

I reiterate, by definition. I also do not consider it misogynistic in this sense.

Reactions: STS

Emjay

Honorary Master
I said she is not a bimbo. Most certainly not. She has ambivalent allegiances and comes across as hypocritical.

I brought up Xarog because he was relevant to this topic, as he literally left because of a misogynistic post about a women, which was far worse than calling someone a bimbo.

Most of the comments in the Greta threads were worse than the bimbo comment, yet a small handfull of people defended her. To add comments about AOC also tend to push those same boundaries, as the bimbo comment.

What did they get for that? The usual gaslighting, Ad Hom etc etc. Luckily nobody said to you that Kayleigh is still not gonna wanna fxxx you for your defense of her.

I was joking about the Xarog bit, buka. You need to lighten up a little.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I stand by my assertion that Kayleigh is, by definition, a bimbo. Whether that is derogatory is another matter.

As you may recall , at first I had given her the benefit of the doubt but she then went on to prove otherwise.

I reiterate, by definition. I also do not consider it misogynistic in this sense.
Nope you wrong on this one. Liar, hypocrite, sellout, evil, pathetic, boot-licker, sycophant, accomplice... yes to all of those and they all cover your "definition" adequately without using a word that in common usage is always used derogatively and masoginistically.

You can try and climb this mountain but it is lonely at the top.

cerebus

Honorary Master
What a moronic reply ..... as if this is about only 1 or 2 famous people being implicated and maybe walls of text will make the booboo better. I just find it disgusting that instead of pushing ahead with urgency on all those with links, and there are many from all sides, it's a political witch hunt tool instead. Anyone that is ok with using this to 'get Trump' instead of taking down all the sickos is as bad as those sickos. The more right leaning nutters here at least don't condone using victims of child sex trafficking for political points :rolleyes:

Give it a rest, like you just can’t imagine a world where people might want to know the extent of their president’s involvement in a notorious child trafficking scandal, after his relationships with the central players have been thoroughly documented, and after he wished the foremost accomplice well? Ohh fake media, the horror

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I'd remind you that the people doing this (i.e. the Lincoln Project) are in reality right wing nutters, mostly from the Bush era. As a left leaning individual I'm not fooled that they are anything but evil, vile people. I don't think that anybody who is a genuine leftist is doing what you are saying. If you are outraged at their behaviour then direct it at the right place.

Go read this thread from the start, you will find that me and all my comrades ™ completely agree with you on this. If Clinton and Prince Andrew and anybody and everybody was involved, is culpable in any tiny way, then they should be held to account to the maximum possible extent. This whole thing is disgusting.

Trump himself is to blame for the increased focus on him because he says stupid kak and he is also a current, sitting president. I think it is fair that he should be subject to most of the concern and attention, but certainly not all of it. He is one of the suspects as much as anybody else is so I don't think it is fair to label scrutiny of his relationship to these fiends as a "witch hunt".

On this topic I can assure you that bipartisan agreement exists.

I can respect this reply a lot. Unlike other twits, who went the expected way of calling me a trump fan (you farking idiots you), I think you sort of got my gist and responded in kind. The only reason I used witch hunt was because normally in these things, when they turn witch hunty, a lot of others fall through the cracks because the gaze/investigation is so narrow. All these powerful and/or famous people need to burn, whether that's trump, the clintons, Jay Z or the bloody pope and there is a very real chance that many will escape justice by using the situation against each other in various ways.

buka001

Honorary Master
I was joking about the Xarog bit, buka. You need to lighten up a little.
Lol true, but after getting a BUt AkSHuaLLy!!#@!#$% for recommending a series of children's classic fiction to someone, out of pure civility and genuinely thinking he may enjoy it, it can be difficult to read into the tone of posts.

buka001

Honorary Master
I can respect this reply a lot. Unlike other twits, who went the expected way of calling me a trump fan (you farking idiots you), I think you sort of got my gist and responded in kind. The only reason I used witch hunt was because normally in these things, when they turn witch hunty, a lot of others fall through the cracks because the gaze/investigation is so narrow. All these powerful and/or famous people need to burn, whether that's trump, the clintons, Jay Z or the bloody pope and there is a very real chance that many will escape justice by using the situation against each other in various ways.
I got the gist of your post. I even liked it.

airborne

Honorary Master
Was he supposed to deny that he know her?
I don’t think he has any issue as far as the Epstein saga goes.
He’s about the only person who has been honest about his connection.

Wtf mental gymnastics, Trump wishing an accused sex trafficker well is ok because he didn't deny knowing them, lol.

I doubt Trump has the ability to be up front and honest about anything, but his sheeple unfortunately can't see that.

airborne

Honorary Master

Lol, sorry I thought you were one of Trumps sheep who get all worked up the minute people state the obvious and label him an idiot of epic proportions.

But weirdly enough you are still struggling to grasp the fact that when the president of the USA wishes an accused sex trafficker well it's going to dominate the headlines for a while, naturally.

And for that matter there doesn't appear to be much else to the report on till Maxwell's disposition gets unsealed and the case gets underway. Chill the cupboards are about to get opened and the skeletons are coming, that's if Maxwell survives till she gets to the dock.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
It's very telling that this Lincoln Project is only focusing on Trump's ties. How disgusting to use it as a political tool instead of being so outraged that you go after all them all. No doubt the resident trump troll (and his lackeys) has been posting reams of Trump but no one else, kinda expected so I'd be disappointed if he isn't.

Its very telling that this triggers you :laugh: .

STS

Mafia Detective

Not to mention that while Emjay wasn't smearing the kid in the thread, she wasn't calling out anyone sexualising her or making fun of her autism. She participated in the thread for a good couple of pages too, not once questioning Xarog who actually defended mocking her.

I'll let people make their own conclusions.

azbob

Honorary Master
Nope you wrong on this one. Liar, hypocrite, sellout, evil, pathetic, boot-licker, sycophant, accomplice... yes to all of those and they all cover your "definition" adequately without using a word that in common usage is always used derogatively and masoginistically.

You can try and climb this mountain but it is lonely at the top.

I understand what you’re saying but the cult dynamics of wokeness want to take away our rights to call a bimbo a bimbo. I’ll be damned.

IMG_4989.JPG