Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

TysonRoux

Executive Member
He's on the list above, asslicker Bill

Rep. Steve Cohen says Bill Barr 'conveniently' allowed Jeffrey Epstein to commit suicide in jail despite him being 'the most notorious inmate' in the country

Rep. Steve Cohen on Tuesday said Attorney General Bill Barr and the Justice Department allowed to Jeffrey Epstein to 'conveniently' commit suicide when he was in jail last summer and was the highest profile inmate in the country.

Cohen, a Democrat, was tearing into Barr as part of a heated afternoon of hearings on Capitol Hill where the AG defended the federal government's tough response to protests around the country over racism and police brutality.

Cohen was talking about the federal police in Portland - who have been clashing with determined protesters - and said they, like the guards who were meant to be watching Epstein when he killed himself in August last year, were poorly trained.

'Maybe what happened was that your secret police were poorly trained, just like your Bureau of Prisons guards were poorly trained and allowed the most notorious inmate in our nation's last several years, Jeffrey Epstein, to conveniently commit suicide. Sad!' he fumed.

Last edited:

Emjay

Executive Member
It was redacted by either an idiot, or on purpose as you can/could copy and paste the text into notepad, revealing the names.
I really am not surprised.

And people still advocate for bigger government when they cannot even get basics correct.

Emjay

Executive Member
Again, thank you Julie K Brown.

Alex Acosta really, really needs to answer some questions.

So do Alan Dershowitz, and Ken Starr, and Jay Lefkowitz, and Jack Goldberger, and Roy Black, and Guy Lewis, and Gerald Lefcourt.
Greg, my memory is in tact. Thanks for the reminder though.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
Eish. I feel Ghislaine is as much a victim in this as those trafficked girls are. Hopefully she can get a plea bargain.
Mmm, no.
She comes from a very rich family, and is anything but vulnerable. If anyone could get out of that situation, it's her.
I would rather call the shack dweller who breaks into my home to steal my TV a victim than her.

abzo

Honorary Master
It was redacted by either an idiot, or on purpose as you can/could copy and paste the text into notepad, revealing the names.
We’re not all hackers like you. Please post them here.

Mmm, no.
She comes from a very rich family, and is anything but vulnerable. If anyone could get out of that situation, it's her.
I would rather call the shack dweller who breaks into my home to steal my TV a victim than her.
We don’t know what her relationship with her family was like. Perhaps she too was abused as a kid? Abused people generally become abusers too. Anyhow, I wish her well.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
Haven’t seen a leftist nutter comment on that yet.
They tend to go quiet.
I am not a "leftist nutter", but I do think that Obama was a much, much better president than Trump.

Yes, Michelle is heard praising a creep and a convicted sex offender. Yes, that sucks. What else do you want to hear?

Quite interesting that you link to a completely unrelated speech of her thanking someone who sponsored an event in a thread about Jeffery Epsteins sexcapades, when neither her nor Barack Obama is on JE's list.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
We’re not all hackers like you. Please post them here.

We don’t know what her relationship with her family was like. Perhaps she too was abused as a kid? Abused people generally become abusers too. Anyhow, I wish her well.
I feel really sorry for victims of sexual abuse, and know that it ****s you up in so many different ways.
This is a woman who is in her 50s, who has had many years to reflect on who and what she is. She actively participated in prostituting under aged girls. That is unimaginable, she may have been a victim at some stage, but now there is just evil.

Let's just say I wish her a long, talkative life, away from the rest of society, filled with time to reflect. But I definitely don't wish her well.