Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

Emjay

Executive Member
Eish. I feel Ghislaine is as much a victim in this as those trafficked girls are. Hopefully she can get a plea bargain.
Nope. She is not. She had a USSD15 million home in New York (apparently). She had millions in cash in her bank account.

To me, that does not sound like a victim. It sounds like someone trading young women as commodities.

abzo

Honorary Master
Nope. She is not. She had a USSD15 million home in New York (apparently). She had millions in cash in her bank account.

To me, that does not sound like a victim. It sounds like someone trading young women as commodities.
Maybe victim is not the right word but we need to understand why people do what they do to prevent it.

IMG_5071.JPG

Pegasus

Expert Member
Looks like Bill Clinton is in the clear.

Nothing whatsoever on CNN or MSNBC about him.
They would be first with the real news.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Maybe victim is not the right word but we need to understand why people do what they do to prevent it.
Was her life threatened? Did they hold a gun against her head threaten to harm someone if she didn't do what she is alleged to have done?

If not, fsck her. She is an adult and needs to be suicided held accountable...

These people are filthy scum. Why do they feel the need to have this sexual power over minors? It is rape and if you don't see it is wrong, then maybe a good dose of suicide prison time will teach you and others that is is very very wrong.

buka001

Executive Member
Looks like Bill Clinton is in the clear.

Nothing whatsoever on CNN or MSNBC about him.
They would be first with the real news.

Nothing what so ever?

3 second google of CNN, I get this, which was posted 3 hours ago on CNN.

Pegasus

Expert Member
Nothing what so ever?

3 second google of CNN, I get this, which was posted 3 hours ago on CNN.

Not on the front page of their website, thanks for that.

C4Cat

Executive Member
Sure, but casting her as a victim and not any of the others involved (because she's a woman?) makes no sense. Maybe some of the others were just as scared of losing status or felt forced into it by peer pressure or 'blackmail'. She made her choices and I think it's more likely she did what she did (if she did) because she enjoyed it. She enjoyed the power, the status, the friendships with powerful people, and, of course she enjoyed the sex.

Sollie

Executive Member

I get the idea they also trapped many into this network. Honeypots. Sick.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
My wish for her is that she sees that the judiciary are going after some seriously long jail time, and it scares her into a plea bargain and rats on everyone on the below list:

Bill Clinton

Donald Trump

Alan Dershowitz

Ghislaine Maxwell

Prince Andrew

Tom Barrack

Mort Zuckerman

Woody Allen

Larry Summers

Bill Barr

Ken Starr

Lawrence Krauss

Stephen Hawking

Steven Pinker

Roger Schank

Harvey Weinstein

abzo

Honorary Master
My wish for her is that she sees that the judiciary are going after some seriously long jail time, and it scares her into a plea bargain and rats on everyone on the below list:

Bill Clinton

Donald Trump

Alan Dershowitz

Ghislaine Maxwell

Prince Andrew

Tom Barrack

Mort Zuckerman

Woody Allen

Larry Summers

Bill Barr

Ken Starr

Lawrence Krauss

Stephen Hawking

Steven Pinker

Roger Schank

Harvey Weinstein
Stephen Hawking? I can’t even...

Gozado

We don’t know what her relationship with her family was like. Perhaps she too was abused as a kid? Abused people generally become abusers too.
This is a common misconception. Abused people do not, in fact, generally become abusers, too. On the contrary, having known the suffering, they often live their lives taking particular care never to abuse anyone.

What is true, however, is that many of those people who do become abusers, have previously been abused.

It's not one and the same set.

abzo

Honorary Master
This is a common misconception. Abused people do not, in fact, generally become abusers, too. On the contrary, having known the suffering, they often live their lives taking particular care never to abuse anyone.

What is true, however, is that many of those people who do become abusers, have previously been abused.

It's not one and the same set.
You’re right. My phrasing was incorrect. Despite my impeccable language skills, I too am prone to error.

Also, another thing, before I’m flamed again. From the Netflix documentary, there was a girl brought to the island who didn’t want to do anything more than give massages (regular massages not code word massages) but who had no issues with accepting payment for recruiting other girls to come to the island knowing what they’d be expected to do. Who was that girl? Was it Victoria Giufre herself?

Last edited:

chrisc

Executive Member
She was the youngest of 9 children and grew up in a Jewish home. Friend of my English cousin worked at the house in the 1980s and 1990s as a cook and said there was seldom a raised voice or what she called "shenanigns" in the house

Robert Maxwell was a polite, well-spoken Jewish gentleman and was always courteous to his wife and children. It was obvious to her that Ghislane was his favourite, mainly due to her being extremely bright. She excelled at school and went up to Oxford entirely on her own ability. He was immensely proud of her. She was very careful when a teenager bringing friends home, as there was a security person whose job it was to weed out undesirables, both boys and girls. During this period, there were disagreements between Ghislane and the retired policeman who worked at the house, but nothing that went beyond normal teenage rebellion. She might have had a privileged upbringing, but was not spoilt as many other rich youngsters were in England at that period

In this photo, Ghislane is to the left of Robert Maxwell in a white two-piece suit

The cook, Beatrice Evans died in 2017, at 88

1596201339027.png

konfab

Honorary Master

Bill Clinton

Donald Trump

Alan Dershowitz

Ghislaine Maxwell

Prince Andrew

Tom Barrack

Mort Zuckerman

Woody Allen

Larry Summers

Bill Barr

Ken Starr

Lawrence Krauss

Stephen Hawking

Steven Pinker

Roger Schank

Harvey Weinstein
Some of those people are extremely likely to be guilty of wrongdoing (like Harvey Weinstein), others like Pinker and Hawking I think are probably innocent.

However you are misreading the news quite badly. Whilst everyone looks with glee for someone they don't like being associated with Epstein, the real story is the fact that that the FBI didn't investigate a pedophile.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Some of those people are extremely likely to be guilty of wrongdoing (like Harvey Weinstein), others like Pinker and Hawking I think are probably innocent.

However you are misreading the news quite badly. Whilst everyone looks with glee for someone they don't like being associated with Epstein, the real story is the fact that that the FBI didn't investigate a pedophile.
I agree, the FBI and judiciary that were involved in the cover up also need to be investigated.

‘Sex slave’ alleges ‘cover-up’ is protecting Jeffrey Epstein
February 7, 2015

The blonde who accused pervert billionaire Jeffrey Epstein of turning her into a teenage sex slave and forcing her to sleep with his powerful pals claims in new court papers that a “major cover-up” is protecting the convicted sex offender.

“Because nothing is being done, it makes me think Epstein was right when he told me he had so many people in his pocket,” Virginia Roberts, 31, said in court papers filed Friday in Florida.

McCarthy Demands Answers from ABC on Epstein Story Coverup
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy sent a letter Sunday to ABC News demanding answers surrounding allegations that the network killed a 2015 story about dead alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, journalist Megyn Kelly said.

Leaked tape: ABC News killed an interview with an accuser of Jeffrey Epstein
The tape suggests that ABC News stopped its own anchor from reporting on Epstein’s crimes in order to preserve access to the royal family.

News of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sexual assault and trafficking crimes involving his circle of famous friends could have broken years earlier but was quashed by television network executives, according to video released by a right-leaning activist group Tuesday.

In the video, obtained by Project Veritas, ABC News anchor Amy Robach complains to a producer off-air that she had convinced one of Epstein’s victims, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, to speak on the record about her allegations against Epstein and others reportedly involved in Epstein’s web of sex trafficking — including former President Bill Clinton, attorney Alan Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew. But, she continues, ABC refused to run the story in order to keep access to the British royal family.

“We would not put [the Epstein story] on the air. First of all, I was told, ‘Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story,’” she says on the tape. “Then the palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways.”

You’re fired: Heads roll over Jeffrey Epstein ‘cover-up’ leak
There has been a quick response after a TV anchor was caught out in a leaked video making a stunning admission about disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

A US television worker has been sacked after bombshell footage was leaked of a rival network news anchor lamenting an alleged cover-up involving paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

A CBS News staffer believed to have had access to the tape of ABC News anchor Amy Robach raging against her employer was fired over the leak, according to multiple TV sources.
The woman was reportedly a former employee of ABC News who had moved on to work at rival network CBS News, according to the New York Post.

ABC executives alerted CBS News about the staffer “as a courtesy” a TV source told the publication.
Two sources familiar with the matter confirmed the staffer had been fired, New York Magazine reports.

Last edited: