Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Underage girl forced to have sex with Prince Andrew, US court document claims
Papers part of 2015 civil court case by girl, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, against Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell

The sex offender Jeffrey Epstein allegedly tried to gather incriminating material against Prince Andrew by forcing an underage girl to have sex with him, according to newly released court documents.

The papers released by a court in New York say the alleged encounter took place on the late US financier’s private island in the US Virgin Islands. A document claims Epstein instructed the girl, referred to as Jane Doe #3, but known to be Virginia Roberts Giuffre, to “give the prince whatever he demanded and report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse”.

Epstein allegedly sexually trafficked the girl to powerful people to “ingratiate himself with them for business, personal, political and financial gain, as well as to obtain potential blackmail information”. They included “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.”

The papers, part of prior litigation, also contain the claim that Andrew tried to lobby the US on behalf of Epstein to help secure a “favourable plea arrangement”.

The papers are part of a 2015 civil court battle between Epstein and his former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, and Giuffre, now 36, who accused the couple of sexual abuse. She also claimed she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew, which he vehemently denies.

Lawyers for two other alleged victims in the 2015 civil case, referred to as Jane Doe #1 and #2, requested the release of documents showing the alleged lobbying by the Prince.

They are seeking “documents regarding Epstein’s lobbying efforts to persuade the government to give him a more favourable plea arrangement and/or non-prosecution agreement, including efforts on his behalf by Prince Andrew and the former Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz”.

It is claimed in the unsealed papers that an island orgy was one of three occasions when Jane Doe #3 was forced to have sex with Andrew. The other locations were Maxwell’s London flat and and in New York.

Last edited:

skimread

Executive Member
Epstein allegedly sexually trafficked the girl to powerful people to “ingratiate himself with them for business, personal, political and financial gain, as well as to obtain potential blackmail information”. They included “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.”
Surely every business deal that Epstein was involved in should be investigated. If it is overly favourable to Epstein then we should ask questions

abzo

Honorary Master
Is it coincidence that there’s a herpes virus named after them?

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Prince Andrew’s alleged fetishes revealed by Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre

Jeffrey Epstein “sex slave” Virginia Giuffre allegedly spent two days alone with Prince Andrew at the financier’s ranch, “endlessly’’ catering to every need of the royal — who especially enjoyed licking between her toes.

The claims were made in a manuscript that the Epstein accuser wrote about her alleged abuse at the hands of the late multimillionaire, his accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell and rich and powerful men including the prince — part of a trove of court documents released last week amid Maxwell’s battle against sex-trafficking-related charges in Manhattan.

Giuffre wrote in her book proposal — titled “The Billionaire Playboy’s Club’’ — that it was hard for her to stomach some of the men’s bizarre sexual preferences.

“It wasn’t easy meeting the sexual desires of these strange men, the Prince being one of them,” she claimed, according to the Daily Mail.

Giuffre has alleged she had sex three separate times with the prince — essentially pimped out to him by Epstein and Maxwell — a claim the royal has vigorously denied.

“He loved my feet and even licked in between my toes,’’ Giuffre wrote of the prince. But “there was the lack of passion in the intimacy we shared, to him I was just another girl, and to me, he was just another job.’’

Giuffre wrote that Maxwell sent her alone to Epstein’s sprawling Zorro ranch in 2001, when she was around 17 or 18, to meet the Duke of York, whom she had already allegedly had sex with at least once in London. He would have been around 41 at the time.

The now-36-year-old mom of three said she wasn’t told which of Epstein’s buddies would be there to greet her.

She said Andrew met her with “Hello” — and “that same old cheesy grin.

“What a sight,” Giuffre wrote.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Trump Explains Ghislaine Maxwell Comments, Asks if Epstein Was 'Killed'

President Donald Trump expanded upon sending well-wishes to alleged Jeffrey Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell as she awaits trial, stating: "I'm not looking for anything bad for her."

Maxwell was arrested earlier this year and remains in custody after being denied bail, facing charges including conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex activities and perjury.

She has denied the charges against her, which relate to girls as young as 14, and is set to stand trial next year.

Trump at a press conference in July said, "I wish her well," after he was asked about her arrest and if she might implicate some "powerful people."

He said: "I don't know. I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I have met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is."

Trump again wishes Ghislaine Maxwell well pic.twitter.com/whWhZoO4mC
— Parker Molloy (@ParkerMolloy) August 4, 2020
Asked about the comments, which prompted backlash at the time, Trump reiterated this message and also questioned how Epstein died.

"Her friend or boyfriend was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She's now in jail. Yeah, I wish her well. I'd wish you well. I'd wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty," he said, when asked about his remarks in an Axios interview.

"Her boyfriend died in jail and people are still trying to figure out how did it happen. Was it suicide? Was he killed? And I do wish her well. I'm not looking for anything bad for her. I'm not looking bad for anybody. And they took that and they made it such a big deal. But all it is is, her boyfriend died. He died in jail. Was he killed? Was it suicide? I do, I wish her well."

Newsweek has contacted the White House for further comment on the remarks.

Maxwell's charges are tied to Epstein, who was found dead in a New York jail cell last year while he awaited trial for federal sex-trafficking charges.

His death was originally labeled an "apparent suicide," and the New York medical examiner later ruled his death as being suicide by hanging.

ghislaine-maxwell.jpg

Last edited:

Emjay

Executive Member
Trump Explains Ghislaine Maxwell Comments, Asks if Epstein Was 'Killed'

President Donald Trump expanded upon sending well-wishes to alleged Jeffrey Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell as she awaits trial, stating: "I'm not looking for anything bad for her."

Maxwell was arrested earlier this year and remains in custody after being denied bail, facing charges including conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex activities and perjury.

She has denied the charges against her, which relate to girls as young as 14, and is set to stand trial next year.

Trump at a press conference in July said, "I wish her well," after he was asked about her arrest and if she might implicate some "powerful people."

He said: "I don't know. I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I have met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is."

Asked about the comments, which prompted backlash at the time, Trump reiterated this message and also questioned how Epstein died.

"Her friend or boyfriend was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She's now in jail. Yeah, I wish her well. I'd wish you well. I'd wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty," he said, when asked about his remarks in an Axios interview.

"Her boyfriend died in jail and people are still trying to figure out how did it happen. Was it suicide? Was he killed? And I do wish her well. I'm not looking for anything bad for her. I'm not looking bad for anybody. And they took that and they made it such a big deal. But all it is is, her boyfriend died. He died in jail. Was he killed? Was it suicide? I do, I wish her well."

Newsweek has contacted the White House for further comment on the remarks.

Maxwell's charges are tied to Epstein, who was found dead in a New York jail cell last year while he awaited trial for federal sex-trafficking charges.

His death was originally labeled an "apparent suicide," and the New York medical examiner later ruled his death as being suicide by hanging.

Do you not know how to resize an image?

TysonRoux

Executive Member

Jeffrey Epstein’s 40th birthday party was not what Christopher Mason expected.

Recalled Mason, “She wanted me to mention that when Epstein was teaching at the Dalton School, he was the subject of many schoolgirl crushes.” At the time Mason thought it was “kind of an odd thing to want in a song about a man who appears to be your boyfriend. But she clearly thought that that was something that was going to amuse him. Another odd thing that she wanted me to say was that he had 24-hour erections.”

Mason said he brushed off these details as being “brash, possibly hyperbolic things…She had a mischievous wit,” he explained.

Poor Jeffrey Epstein is 40, oy vey!

Life must be tough, his hair is already so gray

He sure looks older, but it’s clear from his smile

The older he gets, the more juvenile

Ghislaine is lavishing him with her affections

She claims he has 24-hour erections

Sounds like he’s busy, now ain’t that berserk

How does he find the time to get off to work

He wakes when the cock crows while everyone slumbers

He rivals Einstein when crunching those numbers

He taught at Dalton: The naughty boy blushes

To think of schoolgirls and all of their crushes

greg0205

Honorary Master
Epstein’s victims get second chance at justice against sex offender in appeals court

The young victims of sex offender Jeffrey Epstein will get a second chance at seeking justice after an entire appellate court agreed Friday to rehear claims that federal prosecutors in South Florida violated their rights when they kept them in the dark about a secret plea deal with the now-deceased Palm Beach multimillionaire.

The 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals vacated a previous panel’s 2-1 decision that rejected a petition by one of Epstein’s victims. She sought to undo the agreement that federal prosecutors struck with Epstein not to charge him with trafficking girls for his own sexual pleasure more than a decade ago.

A majority of the appeals court in Atlanta voted to rehear the appeal, setting the stage for a possible solution for potentially dozens of victims in the ground-breaking Epstein case. Despite its ruling in April, the three-judge panel had called the South Florida prosecutors’ deal with Epstein “beyond scandalous” and a “national disgrace.”

Epstein, 66, committed suicide a year ago while he was in custody on federal sex-trafficking charges in New York.

The three judges narrowly rejected Courtney Wild’s petition to compel federal prosecutors in South Florida to charge Epstein on the grounds that the feds violated Wild’s and other victims’ rights when they cut a secret deal with him behind their backs. Instead, prosecutors allowed Epstein to plead guilty to lenient solicitation charges in state court in Palm Beach County.

“I had confidence this day would come,” Wild said in a statement through her lawyers. “We have fought for 12 years, and as I’ve said before, no matter how many obstacles pile up, we will never give up fighting for what is right.”

Her lawyers vowed to get Epstein’s “secret” plea deal with South Florida prosecutors thrown out.

“This is an important ruling for crime victims, not just for Epstein’s victims but all victims of federal crimes,” Wild’s lawyers, Paul Cassell and Brad Edwards, said. “We look forward to arguing before the full Eleventh Circuit that ‘secret’ plea deal violates the Crime Victims’ Rights Act and that this particular deal should be rescinded.”

Previously, the three-judge appellate panel had ruled that because prosecutors never brought charges against Epstein in the federal court in South Florida, his victims were not legally allowed to seek relief under the Crime Victims’ Rights Act.
More in the link.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Court Documents Allege Trump And Epstein Repeatedly Raped A 13-Year-Old Girl

When he was asked about Jeffrey Epstein— who was accused of sexually assaulting numerous underage girls — in July of last year, President Donald Trump pretended he hadn’t had contact with Epstein in years, commenting:

“I had a falling out with him. I haven’t spoken to him in 15 years. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.”
What kind of falling out? Trump didn’t specify, but he was clearly trying to put as much distance between himself and Epstein, who allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself while in federal custody awaiting trial.

As it turns out, the “falling out” that took place 15 years ago just so happens to coincide with when a woman says Epstein and Trump raped her. She was 13 at the time. And she sued Trump in 2016, PBS reports:

“Jane Doe” aka “Katie Johnson” – 1994. Lawsuit filed June 2016, refiled October 2016 as reported by Buzzfeed and others, then dropped in November 2016.
Jane Doe is an unnamed plaintiff, who has also gone by “Katie Johnson” in legal papers. She claims she was repeatedly raped by Trump and Jeffery Epstein at Epstein’s New York City apartment in 1994, when she was 13 years old. A witness, also given a pseudonym — “Tiffany Doe” — said she recruited “Jane Doe” and others. Doe, using the name “Johnson,” gave an interview to the Daily Mail in which she said she did not know who Trump was at the time of the alleged attack but identified him later when she saw him on television. It is not known why she withdrew the lawsuit. She has not spoken publicly or withdrawn her rape allegation since then.

In that filing, there’s this horrific description of what allegedly transpired between Trump and Epstein as they argued over which one of them would be the first to rape the girl:

“Shortly after this sexual assault by the Defendant, Jeffrey E. Epstein, on the Plaintiff, Katie Johnson, Plaintiff Johnson was still present while the two Defendants were arguing over who would be the one to take Plaintiff Johnson’s virginity. The Defendant, Donald J. Trump, was clearly heard referring to Defendant, Jeffrey E. Epstein, as a ‘Jew Bastard’ as he yelled at Defendant Epstein that clearly, he, Defendant Trump, should be the lucky one to ‘pop the cherry’ of Plaintiff Johnson.”

If indeed Trump was present when the 13-year-old was raped — even if he didn’t participate in the act — he’s still an accomplice to a felony. If that’s not a “high crime and misdemeanor” as called for to impeach a president, then nothing is.

Donald Trump is a disgusting scumbag. He needs to be impeached or voted out of office. And the minute he leaves the White House, he needs to be arrested, indicted, and prosecuted.