Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking'

greg0205

Honorary Master
So almost half of the US voting base is homophobic? Some days you seem quite reasonable, and then you always remind us how moronic you can get.

Edit.

Oh, and so much about this being about big money. What a joke. It's an opportunity to now target Trump with more bad press.
Our lady of perpetual victimhood weighs in.

It takes practice Em, but eventually you’ll be able to hold the idea that two things can be true at the same time... For instance, this is about wealth and power *AND* Donnie has been accused by 22 women, including a 13 year old, of sexual misconduct and rape.

Emjay

Executive Member
Our lady of perpetual victimhood weighs in.

It takes practice Em, but eventually you’ll be able to hold the idea that two things can be true at the same time... For instance, this is about wealth and power *AND* Donnie has been accused by 22 women, including a 13 year old, of sexual misconduct and rape.
You should go ahead and double down on your bat **** assertion, greggypants. While you are at it, tell us again how racist and sexist Trump's base is.

greg0205

Honorary Master
You should go ahead and double down on your bat **** assertion, greggypants. While you are at it, tell us again how racist and sexist Trump's base is.
Remember that one time you posted Gateway Pundit, Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec... on the same day!

Good times.

Emjay

Executive Member
Remember that one time you posted Gateway Pundit, Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec... on the same day!

Good times.
For someone who is so advanced in age, your memory is pretty well intact there greggypants.

Well done on not tripling down on your stupidity.

cerebus

Honorary Master
So almost half of the US voting base is homophobic?
I don't think he said that, did he?

Oh, and so much about this being about big money. What a joke. It's an opportunity to now target Trump with more bad press.
It's about Epstein's crimes as a serial rapist and sex trafficker, and the people who are implicated in his circles. And yes that definitely includes Trump, in a big way. Sorry if you want to deflect from that, but it's going to be difficult seeing that they were accused of underage rape in the same case and Trump clearly knew about and condoned his activities.

Well done on not tripling down on your stupidity.
Tripling down on stupidity would be posting Gateway Pundit, Mike Cernovich and Jack Posobiec on the same day.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
But you against transgenders using the bathroom of their choice? (are you? can't remember)

If yes, then honk honk world we live in

Edit: I'm still undecided on this issue I'm raising, it doesn't sit well
I'm against the mental disorder called trasgerism(the idea that people can change genders as per their feelings.) I'm not against people cross dressing, but then they should use the correct bathroom. If there's two. I'm aslo not against the idea of unisex bathrooms, but feel sorry for women that would have to sit on the seats that random strange men pee on. I don't have much of an issues with nudity.

It's complicated so I suggest we just stick to what works.

If Trump enter the dressing room(this is general backstage area and not a bathroom)in an inappropriate time, that would have been inappropriate. If he wanted to wish the girls goodluck before they go out on stage there would be nothing wrong with it. If the claims of the first girl are true it is very serious and I expect her and everyone evolved to take it as seriously as they claim.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Just good old time tribalism on show there. Mind you:unsure:, anybody noticed how many fellow tribe members are flying around this Epstein turd?
The lefties sure love the children ... in a disgusting biblical sense that deserves the death penalty that is ...

greg0205

Honorary Master
Remember when you threw your reputation behind an ambulance chaser that was trying to cash in on fake rape allegations?

I remember:
greg's magnum opus
Of course you do.

At the time he was batting 1000, and Ronan still is... Them’s the breaks. Win some, lose some.

Still, Michael Cohen is in jail now, so there is that.

cerebus

Honorary Master
TIL that Bill Clinton and Schumer apparently are not ...
Since when does receiving campaign contributions mean Chuck Schumer is a pedo? Neither he nor Bill Clinton have been accused of anything like that. Trump on the other hand...

rietrot

Honorary Master
Since when does receiving campaign contributions mean Chuck Schumer is a pedo? Neither he nor Bill Clinton have been accused of anything like that. Trump on the other hand...
Geez dude. People literally accusing Bill of taking 20 something flights to Pedo island on the pedo plane, but he hasn't been accused of anything? The better question would be why isn't there any formal charges yet.