Jesus Christ proof: Richard Dawkins in shock ‘archaeological evidence’ claim over Messiah

jack_spratt

Expert Member
Mr Dawkins is infamous for being an outspoken atheist and is well-known for his criticism of creationism and intelligent design. Last week, the author released a new book, “Outgrowing God,” in which he hopes to persuade readers to stop believing in the almighty like he did at just 15. Inside the text, Mr Dawkins admits Jesus Christ may have been real, but he has a very different opinion on what is told in the Bible.
Link

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Bloody horrible web page with its pop-up videos froze my Leap for quite a few seconds.
As to content: meh, who really still believes that Jesus Christ was an actual historical person anything like what is portrayed in the Bible?
Apart from those infected by religious faith, that is.

wbot

Shock? How dramatic. The media really loves that word, don't they..

John Tempus

Expert Member
I know of quite a few Jesus's in Mexico, not rocket science.

PS. All the miracles the "Jesus" person performed have already been performed by stage magicians, perhaps he was originally known as Christ Jesus the early version of Chris Angel.

Polymathic

Honorary Master

PS. All the miracles the "Jesus" person performed have already been performed by stage magicians, perhaps he was originally known as Christ Jesus the early version of Chris Angel.
Are you saying Chris Angel is the Messiah returned to earth?

NeonNinja

Neon Resident

What about turning water into wine?

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Richard Dawkins is a joke.
To think that some people actually believe the crap he spouts.
I think he's a bit of a joke, too. Far too dogmatic and not always clued up about nuances of the human desire for connection to something larger than themselves.
But he's far less of a joke on all humanity than Christianity, Islam and Judaism have become.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Not going to click the link, can someone show me the video where RD is in shock?