Jimmy Church talks to David Icke:What is really going on

Moto Guzzi

-Old people has wisdom from experience.
-Younger people must be clever without wisdom.
-5G
You have to sit through this to see the AI Future coming....not coming.

Cray

Honorary Master
For those who don't know....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

The Robots' Rebellion[edit]
In his 2001 documentary about Icke, Jon Ronson cited this cartoon, "Rothschild" (1898), by Charles Léandre, arguing that Jews have long been depicted as lizard-like creatures out to control the world.[88]
Icke's fifth book of that period, The Robots' Rebellion (1994), published by Gateway, attracted allegations that his work was antisemitic. According to Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke, the book contains "all the familiar beliefs and paranoid clichés" of the US conspiracists and militia.[89] It claims that a plan for world domination by a shadowy cabal, perhaps extraterrestrial, was laid out in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (c. 1897).

Reptoid hypothesis[edit]
Further information: New World Order (conspiracy theory)
The Draco constellation from Firmamentum Sobiescianum sive Uranographia (1690) by Johannes Hevelius. Icke's "reptoid hypothesis" posits that humanity is ruled by descendants of reptilians from Draco.[129]
Icke proposes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons have hijacked the earth and are stopping humanity from realising its true potential.[17] He claims they are the same beings as the Anunnaki, deities from the Babylonian creation myth the Enûma Eliš, and the fallen angels, or Watchers, who mated with human women in the Biblical apocrypha.[130] Icke believes that a genetically modified human/Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood" or the Illuminati, manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear, so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates.[17][131] In The Biggest Secret (1999), Icke identified the Brotherhood as descendants of reptilians from the constellation Draco, and said they live in caverns inside the earth
:X3: :ROFL:

Is this really the sort of sh*te you listen to OP?

Moto Guzzi

For those who don't know....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

:X3: :ROFL:

Is this really the sort of sh*te you listen to OP?
No, I just looked at what you had to say.
I look at all sides make my own conclusions, do not agree with every detail he has to say, never read any of his books, in fact I never read any of these types of books. He does however has a few interesting things to say, and before the virus outbreak what the Prof JOHN MEARSHEIMER(I had never read any of his books either) had to say touring countries of the world(Failed Liberalism) was indead interesting if you read between the lines. One has to agree something is off about the last 30 years worldwide(Ignore SA happenings), and I am sure the next say 5 years will reveal what is to reveal, simply because whats going on now is not sustainable in the long run. In general I see a book just as a formulation from another being's head and perspective, just like anybody's comments, so my motto is to read between the lines, keeping in mind Funding, Motive, Political, Abstract hidden messages with the content, if only 1% is of value out of a 100% presentation, thats fine.
If theres not full perspective about any subject of argument which happens continiously those joining the argument result in all argu past each other from different connection points, resulting in mudsliding all over the place. You see this on about all forums since the internet came about as a result. So if I see mudslinging behaviour, 1st thought is "joined from different perspectives".

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
No, I just looked at what you had to say.
I look at all sides make my own conclusions, do not agree with every detail he has to say, never read any of his books, in fact I never read any of these types of books. He does however has a few interesting things to say, and before the virus outbreak what the Prof JOHN MEARSHEIMER(I had never read any of his books either) had to say touring countries of the world(Failed Liberalism) was indead interesting if you read between the lines. One has to agree something is off about the last 30 years worldwide(Ignore SA happenings), and I am sure the next say 5 years will reveal what is to reveal, simply because whats going on now is not sustainable in the long run. In general I see a book just as a formulation from another being's head and perspective, just like anybody's comments, so my motto is to read between the lines, keeping in mind Funding, Motive, Political, Abstract hidden messages with the content, if only 1% is of value out of a 100% presentation, thats fine.
If theres not full perspective about any subject of argument which happens continiously those joining the argument result in all argu past each other from different connection points, resulting in mudsliding all over the place. You see this on about all forums since the internet came about as a result. So if I see mudslinging behaviour, 1st thought is "joined from different perspectives".
I'm just confused why you would post something like this if you didn't believe in it in someway and if 1% was true how do you differentiate between the 99% that is mambo jumbo from a confused man who is trying to make a buck off conspiracy theories?

Moto Guzzi

I'm just confused why you would post something like this if you didn't believe in it in someway and if 1% was true how do you differentiate between the 99% that is mambo jumbo from a confused man who is trying to make a buck off conspiracy theories?

Look at everything in Perspective, Perspective is like a vaccination to abstract forms of corruption, then apply your mind, theres a lot going on on the planet in every direction you can think of, just apply your mind. I do not have to agree to broaden my perspective. Gold miners mine a lot of ground to find little gold.

Drifter

Honorary Master
Tin foil hat maybe, but this guy does makes some valid point regarding Global currencies etc. It is a major economic disaster.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Look at everything in Perspective, Perspective is like a vaccination to abstract forms of corruption, then apply your mind, theres a lot going on on the planet in every direction you can think of, just apply your mind. I do not have to agree to broaden my perspective. Gold miners mine a lot of ground to find little gold.
I don't need you to tell me how to apply my mind and whos perspective should I be looking at it from?

Here's my perspective, people are pattern seeking creatures and in times of great achievement or distress like the moon landing or 911 we like to follow conspiracy theories to explain things even if they are not true. People like David Icke know this and like to take advantage of the situation for financial gain.

This is what he is doing here!

Yes "Gold miners mine a lot of ground to find little gold" but the better the ground the richer they get ;). Maybe you should dig a few test holes before staking your life savings on gold mining (sticking to the analogy).

garp

Executive Member
Isn't David Icke that bloke that believes George W Bush is a reptilian alien?
Yes, and that the moon is really a hollow alien spaceship. But he seems to not discuss this too much these days.

It's a pity he went full dingbat in the past, as actually there is some sense in what he says these days if you can get over the past tinfoil hattery.

rambo919

Executive Member
Judging by these comments..... its very easy to hide a proverbial dirty truth these days. Just have DI say it and no one will believe it. The dude has become an instant brainwashing tool used to force people's brains from functioning.

I'm not endorsing anything he said here btw this is just my impression.

rambo919

Executive Member
Anyone who gets cancelled for what he says probably said something both dangerous and true..... the recent heavy censorship of our lovable british nutjob is gonna backfire in unforeseen ways.....

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
He has a Telegram channel it seems. So even if other social media blocks him he will have a outlet still