Jizzed in My Pants!

The_Other

It is so wrong on so many levels... But I just can’t look past the comedy of it all. It is probably the funniest video in a long time! Yes it is “AF” but it is very funny! The reasons they give and their facial expressions! :)

The_Other

DAMMIT! Just cant stop watching it!

" my alarm went off and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS"
" i just ate a grape and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS"
ROFL!!!

The_Other

well someone's enjoying the "jizz in my pants" :D
No its not that. Its…. The music video start out in a way that you want to watch to see what happens next, then… JIZZ In my Pants! And I went. WTF! Then the comedy struck my! And now it is stuck in my head( the tune not …….).And that facial expression at the – Last scene of six sense….. Damn… that took some practice to get that right! On the other hand. As artists ( yes I dare call it that- each to his own!) they made a very good and funny You Tube video for what that is worth.

Not to go off topic- but this was just as funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_6ItxioUco&feature=channel

Vegeta

Executive Member
First thing i did when i opened my eyes this morning was to watch this video again! :D
Classic i tells ya! Is that Justin Timberlake cleaning up the isle in the supermarket?

Vegeta

Executive Member
this video is a parody of LL Cool J and JLo's Control Myself
linky
Close, might be but the JLo song doesnt have the bridge that they have in the SNL skit at about 2:00.

BTW JLo in that video would make it hard for any man to "control" himself :D

The_Other

First thing i did when i opened my eyes this morning was to watch this video again! :D
Classic i tells ya! Is that Justin Timberlake cleaning up the isle in the supermarket?
DAMMIT! I did the same this morning... and it still cracks my up!:D
It had like 3 Mil views yesterday just checked... 3.5 mil