Jizzed in My Pants!

drew137

I spammed it to everyone in the office and now everyone on the "jizz in my pants" trip I had coffee and "I jizz in my pants!"
:D

scotty777

...doesn't know
Do you guys know what it means to "jizz" in your pants?
I''m also questioning what the other peoples interpretation of "Jizz" is...

Well, for the benefit of all members, I shall clear up the Jizz miscontraception and give you a link : click here

MisterBigglesworth

Expert Member
I didnt find it funny at all!! Actually, its k@k lame!
Lame? So I assume you not a fan of Saturday Night Live then, cos its the same kinda comedy in the show? Guess you either like it or dont. Same as Boston Legal...kuk IMO. Different strokes for different folks? :p

I love SNL...this is filled with awesomeness! :D

scotty777

...doesn't know
Lame? So I assume you not a fan of Saturday Night Live then, cos its the same kinda comedy in the show? Guess you either like it or dont. Same as Boston Legal...kuk IMO. Different strokes for different folks? :p

guess what, this IS from SNL!!! ha ha ha, and the guys who made it are releasing an album in january i think

MisterBigglesworth

Expert Member
Yeah yeah...thats what Im saying. If you dont like SNL, you not gonna like it either cos it is SNL. Also noticed they realeasing an album...from the looks of things on YouTube...theres a few songs floating around.

Ive watched it like 10 times already...keep viewing the HD version and takes ages to download each time...but once its downloaded and I hit the play button I jizz in my pants from the awesomeness that is SNL! :rolleyes:

scotty777

...doesn't know
Yeah yeah...thats what Im saying. If you dont like SNL, you not gonna like it either cos it is SNL. Also noticed they realeasing an album...from the looks of things on YouTube...theres a few songs floating around.

Ive watched it like 10 times already...keep viewing the HD version and takes ages to download each time...but once its downloaded and I hit the play button I jizz in my pants from the awesomeness that is SNL! :rolleyes:
I read your name and i JIZZED IN MY PANTS

what if i'm not wearing pants? do i then JIZZ ON THE FLOOR?

Voicysaurous

Expert Member

haha, you just said "stroked" in the "jizz" thread :D

Voicysaurous

Expert Member
I''m also questioning what the other peoples interpretation of "Jizz" is...

Well, for the benefit of all members, I shall clear up the Jizz miscontraception and give you a link : click here
You gotta love the difference in grammar between post #1 & #3 :D

Word of the day is 'tact'.