True story that...I ad-hoc ask people, who want my particulars, "Can you explain to me how you will ensure my personal information is protected?". 99% of the time the question is met with a stroke-face. The other 1% of the time, like at the British visa application centre, you get some long-winded explanation that aims to baffle you with BS.
not high risk at all, not a STI or something fast,A blue Subaru Forrester.
So that’s a No then is it?