JMPD recording Name and ID No at road block - "Not a Fine"

Venomous

Honorary Master
First time it's happened to me, and I get pulled over about once a week at road blocks.
You must have a guilty face.

I mormally get told to leave when I ask to exit the car to fetch my DL in the boot.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
You must have a guilty face.

I mormally get told to leave when I ask to exit the car to fetch my DL in the boot.
It has nothing to do with that. They have some kind of set criteria i.e. things they look for. One of them, I figured out over the years, is if you drive alone, they are far more likely to pull you over.

eg2505

Honorary Master
It has nothing to do with that. They have some kind of set criteria i.e. things they look for. One of them, I figured out over the years, is if you drive alone, they are far more likely to pull you over.
that and the car, if its an expensive BMW, they ALWAYS stop you,
me in my picanto, I could carry 20 KG of Dope and nobody would care...

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
No they don't... I never got pulled over in my audi, BMW or Mercedes... Been pulled over in my old dbl cab though

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
No they don't... I never got pulled over in my audi, BMW or Mercedes... Been pulled over in my old dbl cab though
It is also area dependent. When I used to live in Gangsta's Paradise I got pulled over a lot, for absolute BS... later on it was clear they were looking for bribes.

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
Again with the BMW's? What the actual F?

I think you need buy one and get it out of your system. Cause this is getting ridiculous.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Again with the BMW's? What the actual F?

I think you need buy one and get it out of your system. Cause this is getting ridiculous.
I don't know the history here but I can also assure you I have an almost automatic hatred for that vehicle. Because its an expensive P.O.S. that needs a solid motorplan to cover its weak alloy cylinder heads but more than that, its a car, driven mainly by douchebags and road hogs.

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
I don't know the history here but I can also assure you I have an almost automatic hatred for that vehicle. Because its an expensive P.O.S. that needs a solid motorplan to cover its weak alloy cylinder heads but more than that, its a car, driven mainly by douchebags and road hogs.
This has changed in recent times though. Nowadays it's always a fortuner :)
He's just been on a roll with BMW lately, called out for it before as well:

I think someone has a secret crush on BMW's... :whistling:
Check out above link.

But they have that info already...
Woosh....

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
But they have that info already...
Actually no, let me tell you a little story...
Before I left that GP shytehole for the Western Cape I was harassed by these a-grade P.O.S.

So my licence disk was one day past expiry... I was actually going to have it done at month end.
So this McDonalds addicted METRO POLICE officer proceeds to radio her chums up the road who are harassing other motorists, to check if my license has been renewed etc.. Which of course it hasn't been yet.

She lets me go and says "Hau eish... system is offline"

This happened three times.

I think their database systems are so farked up the creek they cannot really trust the data.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Actually no, let me tell you a little story...
Before I left that GP shytehole for the Western Cape I was harassed by these a-grade P.O.S.

So my licence disk was one day past expiry... I was actually going to have it done at month end.
So this McDonalds addicted METRO POLICE officer proceeds to radio her chums up the road who are harassing other motorists, to check if my license has been renewed etc.. Which of course it hasn't been yet.

She lets me go and says "Hau eish... system is offline"

This happened three times.

I think their database systems are so farked up the creek they cannot really trust the data.
I'm not sure what the point of your story is.

rietrot

Honorary Master
It's just them keeping "stats" showing that they did their qouta the of stops for the day.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
It's just them keeping "stats" showing that they did their qouta the of stops for the day.
Probably this... their boss decided he'd had enough with the allegations that they're lazy and all the frequent sightings of them pigging out at the McDonalds he decided to do that.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
So much simpler than the version with the colour commentary turned up to full blast.
Sorry I offend you, but there was no colour commentary, its called an accurate portrayal of METRO POLICE, who are scum of the earth.
And yes they are fat... that one's pants was probably wide enough for me, my son, and wife to fit into standing next to each other