Joburg champagne bar apologises after patron complains she was kicked out for being ‘too fat’

wizardofid

Executive Member
More to this story.

Paying her sounds like they are trying to use someone to bring in attractive people to make the club more appealing.

Seedy and nasty if the case, not saying it is but the words seem to imply it.

Lol Culture shock much.Please don't go to Japan.The place where you can go to a butler or maid cafe, visit an adult cafe that deals with things related to sexual health, toys act, while receiving cafe service from one of the staff, and no it is a sex cafe without the sex, think brook naai.

Then you have things like host club, where the purpose is to have your client spend money. Cross dressing cafe, gay cafe, and then you have rent a boyfriend or girlfriend and finally you have soaplands.If you don't know what a soapland is, best you get upset about a bar using girls to lure clients in to spend money at the bar.

Oh I didn't include love hotels as it really isn't a brothel but rather a place where partners can go for the evening and have sex as Japan is really crowded and walls are generally really thin, and with the Japanese being relatively private and polite people they generally don't try to upset those living around them.Which is why you can have things like a capsule hotel.

Last edited:

3WA

Honorary Master
More to this story.

Paying her sounds like they are trying to use someone to bring in attractive people to make the club more appealing.

I will never ask you to organise stocko for the party.

rh1

Expert Member
I googled based on post above, but I only found that Musa Khawula is a guy at least according to Twitter. But Sino is not skinny by a heavy margin.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Shocker... men don't buy fat girls drinks.
they are if they into that sort of thing, I believe they called "feeders"
I mean there all all sorts of fetishes out there, some stranger than others.

R13...

Honorary Master
I googled based on post above, but I only found that Musa Khawula is a guy at least according to Twitter. But Sino is not skinny by a heavy margin.
Not skinny, but she's isn't fat either. Just bassy.

Ponderer

Executive Member
"Musa" sounds like a big (moerse) person.
"Sino" sounds like a skinny (sinewy) person.

Gyre

Expert Member
Oh gosh, now we have to start sub-dividing the fatties. If she's a little round but she wears it well, I'm okay. Once there's rolls of fat and creases, I'm out.

The secret to fatties, is you gotta get them straight out the shower because they do sweat a lot, and you also best off laying them down on their belly.

On the plus side, everything feels like boobs, and you know she's down for gelato afterwards.
1634900438067.png

Gyre

Expert Member
Fat people should have a fat passport.
Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif

notayoba

More to this story.

Standard operating procedure for nightclubs. They pay girls to hang around, dance, look pretty and attract paying customers. I don't think there are many clubs that don't do it.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Fat people should have a fat passport.
Well, lol this seems like a little over the top. But japan is your answer. The Metabo Law lol. Perhaps I am a bit of a Weaboo, these days, not exactly like I can be proud of this shithole and "culture"

Moosedrool

Executive Member
More to this story.

A lot and I mean a lot of venues do this.

Even underground sketchy places like ESP, Evolution and Truth did this with many of the girls invited for free drinks being underaged.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I’m a very peaceful person but I and my fellow ‘fat’ girls (in their words) have been bullied enough.”
Don't be fat, then you won't be bullied.

If you need help, @ShaunSA is willing to go straight for the cause...