Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Well, you called me a couple of things while I just post without insulting you. Don't you think you are a bit emotional? Why is that?
If it acts like a troll I call it a troll whether it acts that way towards me myself or not.... no emotion involved. Behave yourself like a grownup and I won't have any bad behaviour to call out.... simple.

These are the projected results by The Associated Press.
Projections are just guesswork nothing more, they can be consulted but are not fact.

Can Trump still win? Theoretically yes. Realistically, unlikely.
And here you admit that no one has actually won anything yet so all this sanctimonious bickering for self amusement is an utter waste of energy.

EDIT: it does not matter how much of a chance of winning Trump has, the fact is no one has won anything yet other than having a lead.

RedViking

Nord of the South
If it acts like a troll I call it a troll whether it acts that way towards me myself or not.... no emotion involved. Behave yourself like a grownup and I won't have any bad behaviour to call out.... simple.

Projections are just guesswork nothing more, they can be consulted but are not fact.

And here you admit that no one has actually won anything yet so all this sanctimonious bickering for self amusement is an utter waste of energy.
@Splinter is that you?

rambo919

Honorary Master
And who is leading @rambo919 and what are the changes it can be any different @rambo919 based on what data?
It seems that Biden is leading but depending on final certifications Trump may or may not win by a very narrow margin. Anyone that says anything for certain at this point is being foolish.

If Biden wins he wins, but no one has actually technically won yet, arguing over it at this point is..... pointless..... which is my point. You do not have to be a Trump supporter to state the bleedin obvious.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle

EDIT: it does not matter how much of a chance of winning Trump has, the fact is no one has won anything yet other than having a lead.
but Biden already won...

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
It seems that Biden is leading but depending on final certifications Trump may or may not win by a very narrow margin. Anyone that says anything for certain at this point is being foolish.

If Biden wins he wins, but no one has actually technically won yet, arguing over it at this point is..... pointless..... which is my point. You do not have to be a Trump supporter to state the bleedin obvious.
No really... Biden won.

RedViking

Nord of the South

You should only come back in January when there are official results if that is all you base you opinion on.

Based on the data we have available (which you have failed to show me an alternative source I should look at) there is almost no chance Trump can win. Basically Zero. So far he hasn't managed to bring in valid data forward, besides a LOT of allegations, that will make a significant difference. Biden leads by a LARGE margin, unlike the 2000's election, which means even if two states are miraculously turned, Trump still wont be able to win. I find it rich that you call me a troll every time I post facts and projection on data available, yet you want to only work on data available in January? Stop trolling brah or show me the sources you base you projection on.

rambo919

Honorary Master
You should only come back in January when there are official results if that is all you base you opinion on.

Based on the data we have available (which you have failed to show me an alternative source I should look at) there is almost no chance Trump can win. Basically Zero. So far he hasn't managed to bring in valid data forward, besides a LOT of allegations, that will make a significant difference. Biden leads by a LARGE margin, unlike the 2000's election, which means even if two states are miraculously turned, Trump still wont be able to win. I find it rich that you call me a troll every time I post facts and projection on data available, yet you want to only work on data available in January? Stop trolling brah or show me the sources you base you projection on.
My only source is common sense and knowing how laws work, you don't need anything other than that.

It does not matter, again, how much of a chance Trump has of winning, whether he wins or looses in the future is immaterial in whether or not Biden is currently president-elect.

RedViking

Nord of the South
My only source is common sense and knowing how laws work, you don't need anything other than that.

Flip, you can't make this stuff up.

giphy.gif

greg0205

Honorary Master
Old enough to remember Carter, Reagan, HW, Bill, W, Obama, and Donnie’s ‘16 elections...

Weirdly, no recollection of any discussions of the nuts and bolts of state certification... it’s just something that happened between the networks calling the race and January 20th.

Until Donnie lost...

Now it seems every marker along the way is super important to Trumpists ‘cos they think the markers look like last-chance-hail-Mary opportunities to overturn a free and fair election.

Go figure...

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Reality is legally and technically Biden is not yet president elect, everyone just started calling him that.
Several Major US news networks have all called the election in favour of Biden.
You would need to have some pretty darn damning evidence to go against their prediction.
But we all know that you don't have anything and are just desperately clutching straws.
so be it... it's your reputation...

Chunk20

It does not matter, again, how much of a chance Trump has of winning, whether he wins or looses in the future is immaterial in whether or not Biden is currently president-elect.

This actually makes complete sense. But seems that well has dried up.

Status
Not open for further replies.