Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Given that even other trolls and angry atheists call you a troll...... I'm not sure on what you base that accusation..... your troll credentials are pretty much certified by all factions.

Ja, ja, cry me a river. The other trolls and angry atheists as deemed by you. I rest my case :)

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Trump needs concede and give the Dems all they rope they want.

I think he's being difficult since all these challenges are bad for Biden's health.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Ja, ja, cry me a river. The other trolls and angry atheists as deemed by you. I rest my case :)
Who's crying? Do you think your case is heavy or stinky enough to hurt anyone but yourself?

But then again I suspect this is actually a troll account you use anyway...... lots of cowards on here.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Who's crying? Do you think your case is heavy or stinky enough to hurt anyone but yourself?

But then again I suspect this is actually a troll account you use anyway...... lots of cowards on here.

Huh? Your radar is broke dude. Since when I have I had a problem expressing my views?

And why do you call people cowards?

Edit: and whats this "stinky or heavy case"??? That cracked me up :)

rambo919

Honorary Master
Huh? Your radar is broke dude. Since when I have I had a problem expressing my views?

And why do you call people cowards?

Edit: and whats this "stinky or heavy case"??? That cracked me up :)
Oh my apologies, I should just have kept ignoring you.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
certified by all factions.

Please cut this kak out. Second time I have seen you and your pals ranting about "factions" on the forum, who talks like that? We aren't studying ancient China. Stop trying to make your small pointless divisions stick. The fascists just lost again, suck it uuuuup.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Ever wondered why the yank televangelists are so rich?​

Christian nationalists plan to ramp up their war on America after Trump loss: religious extremism expert​

penceprayerRS-768x412.jpeg

In her column for the New York Times, religious extremism expert Katherine Stewart said Donald Trump’s loss in the 2020 presidential election to former Vice President Joe Biden will not deter Christian nationalists in their war with secular America and will, in fact, give them more ammo.

With the president on his way out the Oval Office door, religious extremists who believe the United States should be a Christian nation guided by the Bible are watching a powerful ally leave after forming an alliance with him to help get him elected in the first place.

However, they also see his loss — despite receiving over 70 million votes — as an affirmation that their cause still has widespread support and they hope to capitalize on it.

“The 2020 election is proof that religious authoritarianism is here to stay, and the early signs now indicate that the movement seems determined to reinterpret defeat at the top of the ticket as evidence of persecution and of its own righteousness,” she wrote. “With or without Mr. Trump, they will remain committed to the illiberal politics that the president has so ably embodied.”

According to the columnist, Christian nationalist leaders are already ramping up their rhetoric after conservative speaker David Harris Jr, claimed, “If you’re a believer, and you believe God appointed Donald J. Trump to run this country, to lead this country, and you believe as I do that he will be re-elected the President of the United States, then friends, you’ve got to guard your heart, you’ve got to guard your peace. Right now we are at war.”

According to the columnist, Trump’s claims that the election was stolen from him is feeding into his hard-right Christian followers’ persecution complex which will become a centerpiece as they turn him into a martyr.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Georgia GOP election official ‘stunned’ after Lindsey Graham pressures him to throw out thousands of ballots​

VID_20201108_11.19.12-0002.jpg

On Monday, The Washington Post reported that Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, revealed in an interview that Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) pressured him to toss thousands of valid ballots — and even suggested blocking entire counties from having their mail-in ballots counted.

“In the interview, Raffensperger … said he spoke on Friday to Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who has echoed Trump’s unfounded claims about voting irregularities,” reported Amy Gardner. “In their conversation, Graham questioned Raffensperger about the state’s signature-matching law and whether political bias could have prompted poll workers to accept ballots with nonmatching signatures, according to Raffensperger. Graham also asked whether Raffensperger had the power to toss all mail ballots in counties found to have higher rates of nonmatching signatures, Raffensperger said.”

“Raffspenger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots,” said the report. “Absent court intervention, Raffensperger doesn’t have the power to do what Graham suggested, as counties administer elections in Georgia. ‘It sure looked like he was wanting to go down that road,’ he said.”

The Voice

Honorary Master
I am not sure what exactly you are gloating over. Who ever will win will only win once the process is actually finished in a month's time.
And even so, Trump is still the president of EVERY American for another 60-something days. Damn, that must really sting :)

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
And even so, Trump is still the president of EVERY American for another 60-something days. Damn, that must really sting :)
Not really. His current performance as lame duck is excellent. I hope he continues it for the whole 60 days.

It's rather entertaining seeing people debasing themselves over this idiot. And it sets precedent. How low can that bar go?

Dave

Honorary Master

The fact they've put up with him for almost two years likely makes that 60 days seem like a very short time with the joy of him being gone thereafter probably means they aren't that heartbroken or that upset for the short time left.

Except the proud boys and associated types...

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Obama: Trump’s ‘petulance’ over Biden win is ‘hurting’ the US​

The former president laments Donald Trump’s unwillingness to start handing off the presidency to Joe Biden.

2020-11-02T230536Z_1544976444_RC2BVJ9CNWYW_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-OBAMA-e1605553001817.jpg

Former United States President Barack Obama criticised President Donald Trump’s refusal to cooperate with President-elect Joe Biden’s transition team as “distressing” and said Trump’s “petulance” is having a negative impact, especially amid the coronavirus pandemic.

In a pair of interviews to promote his new memoir, A Promised Land, Obama talked about how this hindered handoff between Trump and Biden is, in his opinion, enormously problematic.

“I’m distressed that you haven’t seen more Republican leadership make this clear because the amount of time that’s being lost in this transition process has real-world effects,” Obama told the US news outlet National Public Radio. “Look, we’re in the middle of a pandemic. We’re in the middle of an economic crisis. We have serious national security issues.”

“And so, it is yet one more example of how Donald Trump’s breach of basic democratic norms is hurting the American people.”

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Don't trust Moscow Mitch.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blasts Trump troop withdrawal plans​

mitch-mcconnell.jpg

US Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell warned President Donald Trump Monday against accelerating troop reductions in Afghanistan and Iraq, saying it would give extremists a “big propaganda victory.”

Addressing reports that Trump plans to announce within days sharp cuts to US forces in both countries, the Republican Senate chief said the US would be “abandoning” partners.

He added that the move would leave room for the Taliban to take control of Afghanistan and the Islamic State group and Al-Qaeda to rebuild.

McConnell Excoriates Trump’s Reported Troop Drawdown in Scathing Senate Floor Remarks: Would ‘Delight the People Who Wish Us Harm’​

Em-8SElUwAEUuTc

“We do not have hundreds of thousands of soldiers engaged in combat abroad,” he said. “We’re not an occupying force. Today our limited American military presence in the Middle East is supporting local forces and enabling multinational efforts. We’re playing a limited but important role in defending American national security and American interests against terrorists who would like nothing more than for the most powerful force for good in the world to simply pick up our ball and go home. They would love that.”

“There’s no American who does not wish the war in Afghanistan against terrorists and their enablers had already been conclusively won. But that does not change the actual choice before us now. A rapid withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan now would hurt our allies and delight the people who wish us harm. Violence affecting Afghans is still rampant,” he said.

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Black gay Trump supporter.

The Republican Dean Browning, who ran and lost in the 2020 Republican primary, is known to be active on Twitter​

But people suspect Dean forgot to switch his official account when he posted this tweet​

1325410443779854337-png__700.jpg

dean-browning-black-gay-guy-fake-tweet-1.jpg

1326265154162585601-png__700.jpg

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Provocative opinion article about Trump (and Zuma), saying that he was never a Republican, but managed to tap into their base instincts and prejudices to hijack the country:
Moving abroad, another name you might have heard: Donald J Trump. His special genius was in identifying what has, over the decades, become an essence of the Republican Party: racism and anti-immigration sentiment, disregard for science and hatred for the intellectual elite.

Trump was no GOP-er; in fact, he mostly donated to the Democrats, but he knew where his path to power was.

Instead of wasting time on pursuing an ordinary political career, Trump hit the unsuspecting party straight in the head. By crystalising and defining the deeply held lowest common denominator, and knowing that the rest of the GOP would fall in line (as they always do), Trump was able to pull off the greatest con of all time – and become the world’s most powerful man.

Status
Not open for further replies.