Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Its also customary to declare a president elect if the results indicate that there has been an outright winner... and in this case there has been.

So calling Biden the winner is the most logical thing.

Yep, it's not required though. He's just being a dick, to the surprise of nobody.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Here’s the definitive debunking of Trump’s ‘voter fraud’ conspiracy theories​

Screen-Shot-2020-01-01-at-2.31.09-PM-768x413.png

President Donald Trump has been falsely claiming for several days that the 2020 presidential election was “stolen” from him because of mass voter fraud committed by Democrats living in deep-blue cities.

However, CNN polling expert Harry Enten has taken a look at the numbers and has concluded that cities such as Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit were not what put President-elect Joe Biden over the top.

Rather, he writes, it was the deterioration in support for Trump in suburban counties that doomed his re-election bid.

“Look at the counties surrounding Wayne County (where Detroit is located) as well as the places in Wayne outside of Detroit,” Enten writes. “Biden saw a 25 percent increase in his vote share, while Trump’s vote share increased by just 15 percent. That alone was worth a net of more than 120,000 votes for Biden’s margin over Trump compared with Clinton and 2016.”

Enten similarly shows how the increase in suburban votes for Biden in the counties surrounding Philadelphia and Milwaukee were more than enough to give him a win over Trump in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, respectively.

“The bottom line is that all these numbers make sense and tell a consistent story: Biden won because he was able to build on the traditional Democratic strength in the big cities by expanding his support into the suburban areas right outside of them,” Enten concludes. “There wasn’t any grand conspiracy by big city machines. Trump simply got beat because suburban voters were tired of him.”

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Trump’s new Pennsylvania lawyer once said that lawsuits ‘will not reverse this election’

Trump’s new Pennsylvania lawyer said Biden won and that lawsuits ‘will not reverse this election’​

0VqrA5_0Xf6kfkP00

President Trump's campaign on Monday replaced its entire legal team arguing his key federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania, naming conservative Harrisburg talk show host Marc Scaringi the lead lawyer in the case. The two Texas lawyers Scaringi replaced had been appointed Friday, taking over for the law firm Porter, Wright Morris & Arthur, which bowed out.

On Monday night, Scaringi asked U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann to move back Tuesday's make-or-break hearing in the case, and Brann said no, "Scarinigi is aware of the schedule set by the court in this matter" and "counsel for the parties are expected to be prepared for argument and questioning." The lawsuit in question — Trump's main effort to overturn his loss in the state to President-elect Joe Biden — was dramatically scaled back Sunday.

Scaringi was already publicly skeptical of Trump's chances, telling his radio audience Nov. 7 that "in my view, the litigation will not work" to "reverse this election," and "there really are no bombshells that are about to drop that will derail a Biden presidency, including these lawsuits." A now-removed, unsigned blog post at Scaringi's law firm, Politico reports, said: "Joe Biden has successfully claimed the role of the 46th president of the United States."

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
The Orange Cockwomble is such a fav with the christians.

Trump-loving pastor catches COVID-19 after insisting Christians ‘don’t have to’ catch COVID-19​

fox-guest.jpg

A right-wing pastor who insisted he would not catch the coronavirus has caught the coronavirus.

E.W. Jackson — a talk radio host, former candidate for Virginia lieutenant governor and enthusiastic supporter of President Donald Trump — told his congregation Sunday that he and his wife had been infected with COVID-19, reported the Friendly Atheist.

“I want to say that I’ve been out for the last several weeks, probably … because I was speaking somewhere else, and last week, I was out because I was tested positive for COVID-19,” Jackson said. “I’m back, I’m healthy, I’m sound, I’m whole, praise God. I’m feeling good.”

“My wife, of course, she got it from me,” he added. “But she’s doing fine too, and she’s going to be back to work tomorrow.”

Jackson insisted in March, in the early days of the pandemic, that Christians “don’t have to” catch the potentially deadly virus, and he vowed to continue holding in-person church services in violation of Gov. Ralph Northam’s social distancing mandates.

“I don’t have the coronavirus,” Jackson said at the time. “I’m not going to get the coronavirus. I’m not going to give anybody the coronavirus, because I can’t get it, because I talked to God about it, and I’ve taken my vaccine. My vaccine is Psalm 91, and I am free from that mess.”

“I read an article, and it was criticizing me, and part of it, they said, like, ‘He acts like Christians can’t get the coronavirus,'” Jackson added. “Now I never said that. I never said that, because of course they can. But here’s what I’m saying: You don’t have to. If you guys believe in God, you don’t have to. Hallelujah, and if you don’t have to, then don’t.”

D tj

Expert Member
I wonder what else his wife has caught from him? These out loud "Christians" tend to dip their "fingers" into unholy waters....in my opinion God said " Bulls* it no more you Covert bliksem"

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Lindsey Graham admits trying to meddle with Nevada and Arizona vote counts in addition to Georgia​

Georgia secretary of state had witnesses on call when Lindsey Graham plotted to ‘throw out’ ballots​

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Head Of Government Agency Under Pressure To Let Biden Transition Proceed​

Emily Murphy, the head of the General Services Administration, has yet to certify Joe Biden as the winner, stalling the launch of the official transition process.

The head of an obscure federal agency that is holding up the presidential transition knew well before Election Day that she might soon have a messy situation on her hands.

Before Nov. 3, Emily Murphy, the head of the General Services Administration, held a Zoom call with Dave Barram, the man who was in her shoes 20 years earlier.

The conversation, set up by mutual friends, was a chance for Barram, 77, to tell Murphy a little about his torturous experience with “ascertainment” — the task of determining the expected winner of the presidential election, which launches the official transition process.

Barram led the GSA during the 2000 White House race between Republican George W. Bush and Democrat Al Gore, which was decided by a few hundred votes in Florida after the U.S. Supreme Court weighed in more than a month after Election Day.

“I told her, ‘I’m looking at you and I can tell you want to do the right thing,’” recalled Barram, who declined to reveal any details of what Murphy told him. “I’ll tell you what my mother told me: ‘If you do the right thing, then all you have to do is live with the consequences of it.’”

5fb3d4ef240000d529b046ca.jpeg

dualmeister

Honorary Master
OMG. People need to get over it and accept that Biden is the new President for a year and then Kamala Harris.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

‘Just disgraceful’: Rudy Giuliani ripped in court for living in a ‘fantasy world’​

Fox-News.jpg

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani had a tough day on Tuesday in his quest to have President Donald Trump remain in office despite losing the 2020 presidential race.

Giuliani was in federal court in Pennsylvania on Tuesday and during a break in the hearing learned the Trump campaign had lost their lawsuit at the Keystone State’s Supreme Court.

“Mark Aronchick, a lawyer for the Allegheny County Board of Elections, is furious with Giuliani. He says he’s living in a ‘fantasy world’ and his allegations about election officials being in a ‘mafia’ are ‘disgraceful,'” LA Times correspondent Chris Megerian reported Tuesday.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Scotland inches closer to investigating Trump for money laundering

GettyImages-999293008.jpg

Donald Trump’s largest real estate interest—in terms of his personal financial interest—seems to be in Scotland. Specifically, the controversial golf resort. During Trump’s tenure as president of the United States, how the country tiptoed back and forth around this fact has been reported on a lot. Not long after Trump took office, the steady trickle of information pertaining to how much of a loser businessman included the Scottish golf resort’s falling revenues. Then there were questions regarding how certain government officials and agencies were possibly attempting to profit off of a relationship with Trump’s personal financial army.

But the number one question being asked in Scotland was, is, and always will be the same question that every person, place, and thing that ever comes into proximity with Trump and his interests will be asking: Did Donald Trump launder money through his Scottish golf clubs? Mother Jones reports that once again, yes once again, members of the Scottish Parliament are asking that their first minister call for an investigation into, and possibly action against, Trump and his shady business in their country.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
When members of his coronavirus task force briefed governors Monday on a nationwide surge in cases from the basement White House Situation Room, Trump was upstairs following developments in Georgia and Pennsylvania, where his team is struggling to gain legal traction in efforts to challenge the election results.

Later, as Pence made his way to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware to witness the dignified transfer of American service members killed during a helicopter crash in Egypt, the President was in the West Wing grasping at developments in Nevada, claiming they would have a "major impact."
The President has yet to comment on the deaths of the Americans, who were killed last Thursday while serving as part of a peacekeeping force in Egypt. He has not tweeted about the crash or made any other public comments about it.

konfab

Honorary Master
Did Trump find any voter fraud in the states where he won?

Not Trump, but there was some granny farming going on in Texas. (Again, using mail in ballots. Imagine my shock)

AUSTIN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A social worker in the Mexia State Supported Living Center has been charged with 134 felony counts in an election fraud investigation.

The Texas Attorney General’s Office’s Election Fraud Unit assisted the Limestone County Sheriff and District Attorney in charging Kelly Reagan Brunner.

If convicted, Brunner faces up to 10 years in prison for the alleged offenses.

State Supported Living Centers serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, the AG’s office explained in a news release Friday, Nov. 6.

Brunner allegedly submitted voter registration applications for 67 residents without their signature or effective consent, while purporting to act as their agent.

Under Texas law, only a parent, spouse or child who is a qualified voter of the county may act as an agent in registering a person to vote, after being appointed to do so by that person, the AG’s Office said..

None of the SSLC patients gave effective consent to be registered, and a number of them have been declared totally mentally incapacitated by a court, thereby making them ineligible to vote in Texas.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/11/06/texas-social-worker-charged-counts-election-fraud/

Status
Not open for further replies.