Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

daelm

Expert Member
Good edit.

he really is the fvcking worst, right? a complete garbage pile of a human being. what a hill for people to choose to die on. what a fat, bloated, irredeemable, crooked, huckster POS hill.

really serves a valuable purpose in making people come out of the woodwork and reveal themselves.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Ah yes, I do remember when AOC was calling for lists. We all know where that harks back to...

This is why she will never get that far in politics...
Does it hark back to... Republicans and Trump?

The Trump White House and its allies, over the past 18 months, assembled detailed lists of disloyal government officials to oust

daelm

Expert Member
I wish Biden would swipe that batsh!+ crazy idea off the table, but sadly heard he may keep it.

oh no. definitely keep it. staff it with 3 people in a broom closet with a telescope and use it as a threat. "Another stupid idea like that and I will send you to Space Force."

greg0205

Honorary Master
he really is the fvcking worst, right? a complete garbage pile of a human being. what a hill for people to choose to die on. what a fat, bloated, irredeemable, crooked, huckster POS hill.

really serves a valuable purpose in making people come out of the woodwork and reveal themselves.
Yeah, I've never understood how folks couldn't see the garbage behind the fake gold leaf.

He's been the world's most obvious grifter since the 80s.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Who said you supported them? You're shifting the goalposts.

I'm not sure if I predicted anything on here about violence on the 6th. I did think something was going to happen though, mainly because my brother couldn't stop talking about it on Facebook. I'm not the FBI.

Here's all I can find that I said beforehand. I didn't predict anything on here and I never said I did. I just said that it was highly predictable.

Edit: I see my brother's FB profile has disappeared. Whoa.. haven't seen him posting anything since the 4th.
You haven't spoken to him since then?

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.