Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

daelm

Expert Member
Just remember, this is the future.

Trump 3 years from now, after all the criminal actions have been lodged, and Deutsche Bank calls in the 3c on the dollar that they'll be able to get

buka001

Honorary Master
I implied it in an offhand comment and compared it to the Kavanaugh case, where you suggested this was preemptively planned from prior speeches/statements.

Here you go Hay King.

Carry on...

dwight-hay-king-the-office.png
Yeah because its comparison to the Kav case is non existent.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
Wishful thinking.
I'm not a trump fan btw, not by a long shot, but impeachment didn't stop another Clinton from having a good go. The trump family is still big and influential. If it's not a trump then maybe a kushner.

If you think the Trump name is finished in politics I think you'll be disappointed. I'm not punting a fanatical perspective either, it's more than feasable and if the Dems don't get their focus right, it'll be sooner than they think.

The key is whether or not we will still be talking trump a year into Biden's tenure or not.
Wise words here. Can only hope Dems are paying attention to these concepts, however they have a long and pathetic history of shooting themselves in the foot.

Last edited:
Reactions: LOM

daveza

Honorary Master
The 'historic' Abraham accords... :unsure:

But 4 years later we are still waiting for his health plan , which has been 'coming in two weeks 'for the same 4 years.

The man is a con-artist and a grifter of the highest level.

I cannot believe that Reps do not know that.

buka001

Honorary Master

But 4 years later we are still waiting for his health plan , which has been 'coming in two weeks 'for the same 4 years.

All they see is a chance to tap into that base for votes. That is all.

So the play a fleeting game between boosting Trumpism and also trying to be part of the "Law and Order" party.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
And to all the Reps wailing about 'what is the need for this processed to be rushed'.

I believe the Dems asked the same question about Barrett.

They were offered a toffee - karma sucks.

And the multi-trillion dollar tax cut for the wealthy. Rushed through with zero hearings, zero analysis taken on board. Just like their attempt at repealing the ACA.

Really hope Dems learnt their lesson with the ACA, where they spent months and months trying to work with Republicans, giving concessions, and getting nothing back but bad faith and wasted time. Fck 'em.

LOM

Honorary Master

To be fair the voters were twisting the republican arm there.
I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them come through as an independent and make a dent on the numbers. America is gatvol of diplomatic politicians as is the rest of the world. This is why we see Trump and Johnson leading.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not for cowboys, I'm just pointing out that the opposition was stale and people wanted changed whatever it looks like. They will be ready to vote the devil in one of these days.

daveza

Honorary Master
What are all these Reps going to do when Trump throws his next grenade - because he will throw more.

Status
Not open for further replies.