Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveza

Honorary Master
I wonder which infuriates him more _ Pelosi impeaching him, or when he realised Twitter had locked him out ..

Dave

Honorary Master
I wonder which infuriates him more _ Pelosi impeaching him, or when he realised Twitter had locked him out ..

Just wait, a vote of 50% + 1 (which will be VP Harris) in the Senate can prohibit him from ever holding public office again, even without convicting (which needs ⅔rds), I bet that will be the ultimate infuriation for the orange baby.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Just wait, a vote of 50% + 1 (which will be VP Harris) in the Senate can prohibit him from ever holding public office again, even without convicting (which needs ⅔rds), I bet that will be the ultimate infuriation for the orange baby.
Which is interesting, because then there's no reason to transmit it to the Senate now, since McConnell isn't bring the Senate back into session anyway. He'll be gone after the 20th, then have the Dem majority bar him from holding office.

greg0205

Honorary Master
View attachment 993540
Sheesh, talk about an unfortunate surname
You know his dad already...

image.jpg

daelm

Expert Member
Which is interesting, because then there's no reason to transmit it to the Senate now, since McConnell isn't bring the Senate back into session anyway. He'll be gone after the 20th, then have the Dem majority bar him from holding office.
Yep. They'll hold it back on grounds that, as their Republican colleagues have just mewled in chorus, "we need some unity time first". It'll come before a Democratic senate.

Status
Not open for further replies.