Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

‘This is what communist countries do!’ Trump fumes after Twitter suspends Republican who spread bogus voter fraud claims​

President Donald Trump on Friday had yet another tantrum against Twitter, this time because the company suspended the account of a Republican Pennsylvania state senator who is pushing the president’s bogus “voter fraud” claims.

“Wow! Twitter bans highly respected Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano after he did a great job of leading a hearing on the 2020 Election fraud,” the president wrote. “They and the Fake News, working together, want to SILENCE THE TRUTH. Can’t let that happen. This is what Communist countries do!”

While Mastriano’s personal Twitter account appears to have been suspended, he is still able to post from his official senate account.

Mastriano earlier this week was one of a handful of Pennsylvania Republicans who took part in the Rudy Giuliani-led “voter fraud” hearing in which the New York mayor falsely claimed that Trump could have won Virginia, even though the official tallies show the president losing the state to President-elect Joe Biden by ten points.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
The soon-to-be ex-president has evidence that Joe Biden and the Democrats stole the election.
He'd like to reveal that evidence to the world, but unfortunately, he's under audit so....

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Some brave staff members are trolling the Orange Snollygoster.​

Trump rages at Twitter as users mocking his tiny desk meltdown send #DiaperDon into the top trends​

President Donald Trump lashed out over Twitter’s trending topics, and the timing suggests he had a severe case of hurt feelings.

The president called for the “immediate” termination of Section 230, which protects website publishers from liability for content posted by users, after he was mocked online as #diaperdon, reported the Evening Standard.

“Twitter is sending out totally false ‘Trends’ that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world,” he wrote.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
So, we went out to some friends farm for Thanksgiving ............

When they told me they ate a turkey ham for the occasion rather than a bird, who would have thought it was such a distasteful turkey.

1606489462452.png

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Trump demands that Biden prove the election fraud his own lawyers cannot: ‘He’s got a big unsolvable problem!​

President Donald Trump spent the morning after Thanksgiving Day angrily denying his election loss to Joe Biden.

The president falsely claimed his Democratic challenger could not possibly have gotten a record-breaking 80 million votes, and then demanded that Biden prove that he legitimately won.

“Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous ‘80,000,000 votes’ were not fraudulently or illegally obtained,” Trump tweeted.
When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!”

Trump’s lawyers have not presented any evidence of fraud in their various legal challenges, despite what they and the president claim on TV and social media, and Rudy Giuliani explicitly admitted in a Pennsylvania court that he wasn’t claiming fraud.

“This is not a fraud case,” Giuliani admitted, under questioning from a federal judge.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
I think the News forum needs to have a limit of 3 consecutive posts by the same person from the same source...

ForceFate

Honorary Master
ROLF

Your dear leader loser impeached Orange Snollygoster is so POWERFUL.

Trump: approval of Fauci high, 'nobody likes me'

Trump Flips Out At Reporter: ‘Don’t Ever Talk To The President That Way’​

Reuters White House correspondent Jeff Mason pushed back on Trump’s election fraud claims, prompting an outburst.

Donald Trump lashed out during a Thanksgiving press conference at a reporter who pushed back against his false claims of election fraud, calling the journalist a “lightweight” and telling him, “I’m the president of the United States.”

Reuters White House correspondent Jeff Mason asked Trump if he will concede when the Electoral College votes for President-elect Joe Biden.

“Well if they do, they made a mistake, because this election was a fraud,” Trump replied, before launching into a tirade about the number of votes Biden got compared to former President Barack Obama.

When Mason interrupted this lengthy digression, Trump snapped, “Don’t talk to me that way.”

″You’re just a lightweight. Don’t talk to me that way. I’m the president of the United States. Don’t ever talk to the president that way,” he added.

"This is what communists do" - Trump

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
I think the News forum needs to have a limit of 3 consecutive posts by the same person from the same source...
https://www.rawstory.com/ presents news from multiple sources - you'll find links to the original source, or you could just ignore the posts.

People Can’t Believe Donald Trump’s Tiny-Looking Desk For His Thanksgiving Rant Isn’t A Joke​

“Thought this pic was photoshopped, but nope, just hilariously symbolic!” one Twitter user commented on the president’s tiny desk that became a meme.

President Donald Trump sat at a small-looking desk to baselessly rant about election fraud on Thanksgiving, and Twitter users had a field day with the furniture.

Trump flipped out at a reporter, whined about the media and refused to say if he’ll attend President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration while taking questions from the press after a video chat with service members on Thursday.

Photographs from Trump’s presser soon became a meme as Twitter users joked the president had been moved to the kids’ table for Thanksgiving.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
The lower court ruling had paved the way for the battleground state to certify Joe Biden's win, giving him 20 vital electoral college votes and effectively the presidency.

In giving the appeal court's opinion, Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote: "Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so."

"Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," wrote Judge Bibas, who was nominated by Trump.

Following the ruling, Trump campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis wrote: "On to SCOTUS!" referring to the Supreme Court.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Trump Has Lost the Will to Be Blond​

After four long years, a new reality seems to be rearing its head — less garish and gilded, less divided. Yes, Donald Trump has stopped dying his hair. Earlier this month, the 45th president appeared at a press conference about the administration’s vaccine-development efforts with an entirely silver mane — not an orange streak in sight. The news ricocheted through the press and social media. Thus far, the silver looks to be permanent. Trump seems done with dye.

Since the president’s hair has always been a barometer of his politics, it behooves us to interpret this transformation. To begin, we should consider the context. This press conference marked another first for Trump: He acknowledged, albeit briefly and probably unconsciously, that he was on his way out of the White House. “This administration will not be going into a lockdown,” he said. “Hopefully, whatever happens in the future — who knows which administration it will be — I guess time will tell …” he trailed off. It wasn’t a complete sentence, but the (accidental) meaning was clear: Some other administration will be replacing his. And he knows it.

There is a parallel between the hair and this admission of electoral defeat: Trump was letting truth creep back into both his hair and his words. The self-applied hair color faded away right along with the refusal to acknowledge Biden’s win. Was it intentional? Will it continue? Clearly, not in any steady fashion — Trump continues to careen between conceding loss and claiming election fraud.

By contrast, Trump’s hair has always embraced artifice and chaos. It was never permanent dye, and we know he applied it himself (badly) — Ivanka has admitted as much. His hair telegraphed instability, veering in color from corn silk to dark auburn. Even more egregiously, he never applied the dye evenly. His roots were always visible. This root show was never just slight regrowth of gray. Trump simply didn’t dye the entire length of his strands. Instead, he let several inches of his naturally white hair appear above the dyed sections, boldly crashing through the “fourth wall,” admitting the total theatricality of his persona. The resultant two-toned effect blithely disregarded the conventions of ‘upkeep,’ proclaiming its own artifice before anyone else did. The style too was a marvel of design — a lofty sculpture created with heavy backcombing and hairspray, hovering precariously above the bare pate beneath.

The hair was conflictual, illogical — and proudly so — sending contradictory messages: I am blond; I am gray. I am young; I am old. I am bald; no, I’m not. I care about my appearance; I neglect it utterly. The hair, that is, offered an ongoing visual translation of the ever-shifting lies and contradictory claims that defined Trump’s presidency.

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

#Diaperdon just can't stop the winning.​

Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismisses another election case brought by Republicans​

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed a lawsuit Saturday night from US Rep. Mike Kelly and other Republicans, after they had tried to invalidate absentee voting and block the certification of votes in recent weeks.

The dismissal adds to a growing number of losses in court for Republicans and supporters of President Donald Trump, who have tried to attack voting systems in the wake of President-elect Joe Biden's victory. The lawsuits have failed almost uniformly.

The court was unanimous in deciding against Kelly and others, and refusing to block vote certification on Saturday. Five of the seven judges wrote that they believed the lawsuit had been filed far too late, a year after absentee voting procedures had been established in the state and weeks after millions of Pennsylvanians voted in good faith.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Giuliani trolled by his daughter with advice to avoid hair dyes and lying about voter fraud​

Rudy Giuliani is known for providing legal advice to his client, President Donald J. Trump, but now his Democrat daughter Caroline has a few “self-care tips” to offer her dad post-election loss.

Caroline, who is a filmmaker, penned the piece for her father last week. The article appeared in Vanity Fair and has since gone viral. One of her notable tips included, “Avoid charcoal products or anything with artificial dyes, which may result in your face oozing as you make false claims of voter fraud in Philadelphia, for example.”

Caroline was referring to the hair dye that ran down her father’s face while he repeatedly claimed that Democrats falsified mail-in ballots to steal the election from Trump.

“Breathe. As a devoted yogi and longtime breather, I recommend inhaling for two months—the length of time that Donald Trump once suggested the coronavirus would last—and exhaling for 16 years, the average length of a Supreme Court justice appointment,” Caroline wrote.

Caroline suggested another method of self-care might be to adopt a stray. “Please, just treat it better than Trump has treated his lapdogs: William Barr, Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham.” She added that he might also consider practicing a new skill. “Knitting, Reiki, capoeira, even building imaginary walls—there are so many enriching possibilities. (Please note that whining, lying, and grabbing women by the pussy are not skills.)”

She nudged, “Call your friends and family. Connect with the people in your life who prioritize science, empathy and facts. Or at least stop ignoring your relatives who just want you to allow the democratic process to unfold unobstructed. (Artsy daughters are especially insightful.)”

Caroline’s additional advice tips for her father can be found here.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Chris Krebs responds to election manipulation claims​

Chris Krebs, the former director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, says there's no evidence voting machines were manipulated by foreign actors. Krebs' public statement calling the 2020 presidential election "the most secure in American history" led to his termination by President Trump.

In his first interview since his dismissal, Krebs was asked by 60 Minutes correspondent Scott Pelley about his reaction to some of the claims of vote fraud that the president and his team have alleged.

"Votes tabulated in foreign countries," Pelley said, in an excerpt of the interview broadcast on the "CBS Evening News."

"So all the votes— all votes in the United States of America are counted in the United States of America," Krebs said. "I don't— I don't understand this claim. All votes in the United States of America are counted in the United States of America. Period."

"Voting machines corrupted by mysterious actors in Venezuela," Pelley said.

"So again, there's no evidence that any machine that I'm aware of has been manipulated by a foreign power. Period," Krebs said.

"Communist money from China and Cuba used to influence the election," Pelley said.

"Look, I think these— we can go on and on with all the farcical claims alleging interference in the 2020 election, but the proof is in the ballots," Krebs said. "The recounts are consistent with the initial count, and to me, that's further evidence, that's confirmation that the systems used in the 2020 election performed as expected, and the American people should have 100% confidence in their vote."

In another portion of the interview, Krebs said he was not "necessarily surprised" when President Trump fired him.

Looney

Expert Member

Giuliani trolled by his daughter with advice to avoid hair dyes and lying about voter fraud​

Rudy Giuliani is known for providing legal advice to his client, President Donald J. Trump, but now his Democrat daughter Caroline has a few “self-care tips” to offer her dad post-election loss.

Caroline, who is a filmmaker, penned the piece for her father last week. The article appeared in Vanity Fair and has since gone viral. One of her notable tips included, “Avoid charcoal products or anything with artificial dyes, which may result in your face oozing as you make false claims of voter fraud in Philadelphia, for example.”

Caroline was referring to the hair dye that ran down her father’s face while he repeatedly claimed that Democrats falsified mail-in ballots to steal the election from Trump.

“Breathe. As a devoted yogi and longtime breather, I recommend inhaling for two months—the length of time that Donald Trump once suggested the coronavirus would last—and exhaling for 16 years, the average length of a Supreme Court justice appointment,” Caroline wrote.

Caroline suggested another method of self-care might be to adopt a stray. “Please, just treat it better than Trump has treated his lapdogs: William Barr, Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham.” She added that he might also consider practicing a new skill. “Knitting, Reiki, capoeira, even building imaginary walls—there are so many enriching possibilities. (Please note that whining, lying, and grabbing women by the pussy are not skills.)”

She nudged, “Call your friends and family. Connect with the people in your life who prioritize science, empathy and facts. Or at least stop ignoring your relatives who just want you to allow the democratic process to unfold unobstructed. (Artsy daughters are especially insightful.)”

Caroline’s additional advice tips for her father can be found here.

Lol love it! He embarrassed her on live tv. She got her revenge and humiliated him in public.

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Trump insults Georgia’s GOP governor — then demands impossible-to-perform election audit​

President Donald Trump lobbed insults at Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and then asked him to overturn his state’s election results.

The president ripped Kemp as “hapless” because he would not revoke his certification of Joe Biden’s election win in Georgia, and Trump demanded an impossible-to-perform audit of absentee ballots.

“Why won’t Governor @BrianKempGA, the hapless Governor of Georgia, use his emergency powers, which can be easily done, to overrule his obstinate Secretary of State, and do a match of signatures on envelopes,” Trump tweeted. “It will be a ‘goldmine’ of fraud, and we will easily WIN the state.”

Signatures on absentee ballots are matched to those on voters’ registration forms after they’re returned, but the envelopes and ballots are separated after that verification — so the audit Trump demands could not be traced back to any ballots.

A judge would have no other choice than to throw out every absentee ballot in a county, which seems to be what the president wants.

“Also, quickly check the number of envelopes versus the number of ballots,” Trump tweeted. “You may just find that there are many more ballots than there are envelopes. So simple, and so easy to do. Georgia Republicans are angry, all Republicans are angry. Get it done!”

….Also, quickly check the number of envelopes versus the number of ballots. You may just find that there are many more ballots than there are envelopes. So simple, and so easy to do. Georgia Republicans are angry, all Republicans are angry. Get it done!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 30, 2020

TysonRoux

Honorary Master

Judge blocks Trump plan to cut food stamps for 700,000 adults​

Orange Snollygoster turkey neck.jpg

A judge on Sunday struck down the Trump administration's efforts to make it more difficult for some adults to receive food stamps. In a 67-page opinion, Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell of D.C. condemned the administration for failing to consider how the rule would impact an estimated hundreds of thousands of Americans during the pandemic.

The ruling comes after a year-long effort from the Trump administration to trim the number of people who rely on food stamps, also known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP. When the Trump administration initially proposed its new rules for limiting access to the program, the U.S. was enjoying record low unemployment and a strong economy.

But the coronavirus pandemic has upended the once-growing economy and pushed millions of Americans into joblessness. Almost 25 million adults are currently claiming unemployment benefits, and the jobless rate stood at 7.9% in September, more than double the 3.5% rate in February. Despite the rise in unemployment and hardship, the Trump administration had pressed forward in May with its efforts to trim the food stamp program.

Status
Not open for further replies.