Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

konfab

Honorary Master
Personally, allegations should be measured on the reliability/credibility of the people making them, not simply whether there are a "**** tonne of them flying around".
Unless of course if your name is Brett Kavanaugh.

lexity

Expert Member
lexity said:
Yes, yes.....itchy trigger-finger.

Where's that cancel button?

You don't fool me. Let's see, now, the last time someone really felt a strong urge to cancel me, here, they waited until I said they sound just like a politician.

That's what literally did it.

And that was after someone else asked me a question about secession. Ha! And the mod fell for it hook, line and sinker.

You know it's totally relevant to the topic, and you aren't willing to acknowledge that. You couldn't even answer the question I asked about a peaceful solution that would make both blue and red totally happy.

I mean you emphasized your hatred for the right, in no uncertain terms(which I have zero truck with), but for some reason you want to use the force of the law to cling to them like they were your bossom-buddies.

It's logically inconsistent, Spock.

See this post for why it's relevant:

Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election
Unusual thing to read from the politician. Just come in and squash the riot with force. Unusual? Since when and where?
mybroadband.co.za
I suspect, in desperation what could happen is that those who really want to see the hand of God protect this thread will start jumping up and down waving their arms, making a huge ruckus whilst mentioning the word secession as many times as possible. It would certainly be acting in bad faith, but let's see.

It's been in place for 245 years already... It's part of the pact of US democracy.

The peaceful transfer of power.

One side wins, the other loses. Power is transferred from one party to the other. Folks get over it, on with their lives, and try do better four years later.
That's quite a contrast to your earlier professed hatred for the Right. As is evident, I had my doubts.

So, you are now opting for the romantic, narrowly-focused narrative of US history.... which conveniently ignores blatant undermining of US values, espoused by the founders... starting with the legal power to print money.

The constitution is very clear: only gold and silver could be used as money.

Donnie broke the pact with an attempted coup.
This talk of coups, is funny... since the more effective coup, in line with World Communist strategy, following events up to 1989, is not a hard coup. It's a soft coup.

If ever you wanted a soft coup to go unnoticed, until it was too late to stop, the better route than storming the capitol, would be to undermine the constitutional mandate that only gold and silver should be used as money.

Looking back, this is exactly what happened, beginning with the 3rd attempt at introducing a Federal central bank, in the USA (the first two attempts failed, apparently because they were too-obviously not in the interests of the people, who had placed their faith in the constitution which stipulated the above limits to how 'money' should be defined).

In fact, here is one of the more cogent founders on such a soft coup...

adF87s0salk1.png

And recent response...

asokew77c92.png

xoz9b4hD3.png

With Biden, the promiser of $2K for every citizen, amidst a $7trillion stimulus bill, unashamedly wearing it...

That is what you call a soft coup.... an elitist sovereign decimation, essentially through inducement to debt.

And here you are with your pitch-forks when a few Right-wing stalwarts launch an unorganized, disjointed obviously inept 'hard coup attempt', in response to a highly-suspicious election result.

I mean ffs. Wake tf up, the Left is being used by elitists as their tool of choice, to override the will of the people.

As an aside, I can't fathom what a snowflake you must be if your response to losing an election that happens every four years, is to secede, rather that simply continue living with folk you've always lived with, whose views might not match yours exactly... All the time.

Every four years.

99.99% of whom you'll never meet.

100% whose views you'll never know unless you specifically ask them.

It's a level of self indulgent emotion, entitlement, offence and victimhood that's utterly beyond me.

My God. The gall, the glibness and the naivete that forced subsidies facilitates.

buka001

Honorary Master
more than happy with that, so you agree the election outcome is not proven to be reliable nor unreliable?

personally that's not a situation I'd be happy with inaugurating a new president with a **** tonne of allegations flying around, I'd want to examine first
Such an equivocating solipsism.

Then every election ever is unreliable as no allegations of fraud were proven.

And further to that, who knows, you could be an alien as no allegations to disprove this have been proven court.

Tofu

<snipped tinfoil hat rant>

And here you are with your pitch-forks when a few Right-wing stalwarts launch an unorganized, disjointed obviously inept 'hard coup attempt', in response to a highly-suspicious election result.

<snipped tinfoil hat rant>

What do you base this assertion on?

Gnarls

Expert Member
And am sure the ones that were dodgy were thrown out of court, just like those 60 or so brought up by Trump supperters.

*supporters...lol

Seriously though, you're shifting the goalposts as the post quoted below specifically refers to allegations and the #metoo/#timesup movement specifically said #believeallwomen which the usual suspects around here cheered on gleefully.

Personally, allegations should be measured on the reliability/credibility of the people making them, not simply whether there are a "**** tonne of them flying around".

lexity

Expert Member
What do you base this assertion on?
I love how Biden's hard acceleration on money printing to the tune of $7 trillion is just a tin-foil hat rant.

I mean, how detached from reality does one have to be, to enjoy the luxury of ignoring that?

Whoever is subsidizing that level of ignorance, I hope he's getting his money's worth. (I'm assuming it's voluntary charity)

p.s. I take the last part back.. there is no way on God's great earth, such ignorance could be wholly sponsored, without forced subsidies playing at least a large part. No way. Not unless you are living off lottery proceeds.

Last edited:

Cray

Honorary Master
*supporters...lol
I'm happy that you're happy. :X3:

Seriously though, you're shifting the goalposts as the post quoted below specifically refers to allegations and the #metoo/#timesup movement specifically said #believeallwomen which the usual suspects around here cheered on gleefully.
This from the person who strayed into the weeds of "off-topic" talking about the #Metoo movement in a US election thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.