Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetrasect

Expert Member
a court has to hear evidence before something is proven/disproven

for your next trick, tell us in how many of those cases a court actually deliberated after inspecting evidence post preliminary hearings ...

How could the court hear evidence when there is none?

I love how Biden's hard acceleration on money printing to the tune of $7 trillion is just a tin-foil hat rant.

I mean, how detached from reality does one have to be, to enjoy the luxury of ignoring that?

Whoever is subsidizing that level of ignorance, I hope he's getting his money's worth. (I'm assuming it's voluntary charity)

The rest of the world is subsidizing it by continuing to buy US currency reserves. They don't really have a problem till the dollar starts dropping... then all hell will break loose...

Gnarls

Expert Member
I'm happy that you're happy. :X3:

This from the person who strayed into the weeds of "off-topic" talking about the #Metoo movement in a US election thread?

Mate, you said the following

Personally, allegations should be measured on the reliability/credibility of the people making them, not simply whether there are a "**** tonne of them flying around".

When the hypocrisy of your statement is pointed out, you're now crying "off topic." Please just be consistent.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Such an equivocating solipsism.

Then every election ever is unreliable as no allegations of fraud were proven.

And further to that, who knows, you could be an alien as no allegations to disprove this have been proven court.
if you want to pretend the volume and veracity of irregularity claims with this election were par for the course that's your problem

anyone who was paying any attention at all will instinctively know that can't be possible

lexity

Expert Member
The rest of the world is subsidizing it by continuing to buy US currency reserves. They don't really have a problem till the dollar starts dropping... then all hell will break loose...
The fiat money system is held together with pegs. Pegs, misplaced confidence and the threat of violence. The latter because oil has been only available for sale to sovereigns holding USD reserves.

Hard money advocates are already defining the fiat USD as having entered hyper-inflation... in the year of the 50th anniversary of it's birth.

Perhaps that is why BTC price, in USD, has gone berserk. Michael Saylor has just sunk $1.5 billion into BTC because he says the real inflation rate is closer to 20%.... eating into his balance sheet. A more mainstream businessman, you would be hard-pressed to find, having woken up to the effect of a Biden stimulus bill.

greg0205

Honorary Master
That's quite a contrast to your earlier professed hatred for the Right. As is evident, I had my doubts.

So, you are now opting for the romantic, narrowly-focused narrative of US history.... which conveniently ignores blatant undermining of US values, espoused by the founders... starting with the legal power to print money.

The constitution is very clear: only gold and silver could be used as money.

This talk of coups, is funny... since the more effective coup, in line with World Communist strategy, following events up to 1989, is not a hard coup. It's a soft coup.

If ever you wanted a soft coup to go unnoticed, until it was too late to stop, the better route than storming the capitol, would be to undermine the constitutional mandate that only gold and silver should be used as money.

Looking back, this is exactly what happened, beginning with the 3rd attempt at introducing a Federal central bank, in the USA (the first two attempts failed, apparently because they were too-obviously not in the interests of the people, who had placed their faith in the constitution which stipulated the above limits to how 'money' should be defined).

In fact, here is one of the more cogent founders on such a soft coup...

View attachment 993796

And recent response...

View attachment 993798

View attachment 993800

With Biden, the promiser of $2K for every citizen, amidst a $7trillion stimulus bill, unashamedly wearing it...

That is what you call a soft coup.... an elitist sovereign decimation, essentially through inducement to debt.

And here you are with your pitch-forks when a few Right-wing stalwarts launch an unorganized, disjointed obviously inept 'hard coup attempt', in response to a highly-suspicious election result.

I mean ffs. Wake tf up, the Left is being used by elitists as their tool of choice, to override the will of the people.

My God. The gall, the glibness and the naivete that forced subsidies facilitates.
And this, folks, is what happens when you allow a toddler to eat lead paint chips after you've dropped them on their head... often.

Jesus, lexity.

How is my disdain for Republicans inconsistent with a peaceful transition of power?

It's

What

Mature

Adults

Do.

Then, if you want to bring 1775 economics into a 2021 discussion, I'mma show you the exit and tell you don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Also, amendments. Y'all want to show me the text in the original Constitution that would have required the 21st amendment (pro tip, you won't find it, 'cos the 21st repealed the 18th which was... Prohibition).

Where's due process in the original text? Where is equal protection? Where are civil rights? Why in god's name are folk talking about the 5th or the 25th? Isn't it in the original text?

The world evolves, and the constitution is a living document... Time you get busy with that yourself.

No idea why you're invoking '89, 'cos that was a revolution... No coup involved... And sit down for this one, pal...

Elections *aren't* coups.

Nothing about this one was suspicious unless you have Qanon brain worms.

PS. Your $2000 payment thing is libertarian garbage and deserves no response.

rustypup

Expert Member
I predict in 7 days time that:

i) Trumpers will still be flooding the forum with them salty tears
ii) Trump will still claim to have been robbed BIGLY
iii) Trump and the Trumpers will continue to live in their fantasy land, denying reality and whine incessantly
iv) Biden will be president and take his grin for a long, leisurely, drive

Cray

Honorary Master
Mate, you said the following

When the hypocrisy of your statement is pointed out, you're now crying "off topic." Please just be consistent.
People alleged election fraud, it was brought before the courts and the cases thrown out. I also said that the allegations of election fraud should be judged on the credibility of who makes the accusations (Trump the serial liar is not credible). I literally said nothing about the #MeToo movement except that the merits of any case should be judged by the courts, what is hyprocritcal or even controversial about what I said?

I never once stated that all rape accusations have to be treated as true, that was you projecting the view of other posters on to me, again accustations of crime should be judged on merit and credibility, like any other crime.

But perhaps am wrong, you quoted my initial post, now please post another post of mine about the #metoo movement which demonstrates my supposed hypocrisy?

I get the feeling that sometimes you argue against a collective idea of the other side rather than actually engaging individual users.

shearder

Yeah Biden became president but I would go as far as to say he beat trump.

I won't explain that one lol it's for the intellectuals... here you go both of you..

AfricanTech

Honorary Master

Trump is refusing to pay Giuliani. I like where this is going

There is indeed no honour among grifters

I've never doubted that after watching this movie some 30 years ago.

8947087563bf5ba6048022efcbc7bebf.jpg

Gnarls

Expert Member
She is/was a lot more credible than serial liar Trump and his toadies...

Your post above intimates that due process be damned.

People alleged election fraud, it was brought before the courts and the cases thrown out. I also said that the allegations of election fraud should be judged on the credibility of who makes the accusations (Trump the serial liar is not credible). I literally said nothing about the #MeToo movement except that the merits of any case should be judged by the courts, what is hyprocritcal or even controversial about what I said?

As stated before, you guys, were ok with believing Christine Blasey Ford and had your pitchforks out for Brett Kavanaugh. Anyone arguing for due process was branded a heretic. Just asking for some consistency.

/edit
So because you believe Trump is not credible any allegation from him should be discounted? Talk about pretzel logic and bias.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master

So Biden picks a literal racial supremacist that believes black people are superior because of melanin in their brain or something.

O and some anti semitism for those who pretend to care about that.

I Really hope this is worth risking melting brain for given that it's Fox....

Cray

Honorary Master
Your post above intimates that due process be damned.
That is you projecting old boy...

Trump is a serial liar, his credibility is rock bottom, especially since he claimed before the election that if he would contest the results as unfair if he lost. I never once said the due process of the courts should be damned, and perhaps if some of all those court cases actually went anywhere his claims might have been believable...

As stated before, you guys, were ok with believing Christine Blasey Ford and had your pitchforks out for Brett Kavanaugh. Anyone arguing for due process was branded a heretic. Just asking for some consistency.
There is the whole "you guys" thing again, I never said Kavanaugh was guilty, I did however think that the accusations should be investigated before his lifetime appointment was confirmed.

The Voice

Honorary Master
No, impeachment is the name for what happens in the House of Representatives. The trial in the Senate leads to conviction or acquittal.

He's been impeached twice because the HoR passed articles of impeachment against him, twice.
Ah right, thought it was only actual impeachment once it got passed the Senate, which would then lead to a trial.

Cray

Honorary Master
/edit
So because you believe Trump is not credible any allegation from him should be discounted? Talk about pretzel logic and bias.
Replying to your edit, no I personally don't believe him because I think he is a liar who would do anything to remain president. I never once said that he didn't have a right to approach the courts with his misgivings.

He did, he got slapped down, what exactly is your problem with the way that played out?

AfricanTech

Honorary Master

So Biden picks a literal racial supremacist that believes black people are superior because of melanin in their brain or something.

O and some anti semitism for those who pretend to care about that.

Oh damn! Risked my brain for nothing.

Fox dug up some (admittedly moronic) guff from 26 years ago then neatly (without any actual link) uses it as the motivation for something she said last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.