Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexity

Expert Member
How is my disdain for Republicans inconsistent with a peaceful transition of power?
Well, you fail to distinguish between a peaceful transition of power and a soft coup, for a start.

To the Left, unless someone is a) campaigning for personal self-defense, b) insulting people for their sexual orientation/race, there can be no violence.

'Protection of privacy of person and property'? What's that? You're obviously far right if you have dreams of preserving legal protection of privacy of person and property. 'Bedrock of Western civilization'?

Ain't got time for none a dat.

And I see you're still back-peddling in an attempt to tone down your earlier insistence of how much you hate the Right.

From...
greg0205 said:
Oh I do.

I really, really do.

to...
my disdain for Republicans

Relax, it's a human emotion. Even though some are trying to outlaw it.

I just don't see how you can reconcile hating a group so much, yet still being so petrified of permitting them freedom of association i.e. the freedom to leave you alone.

Something doesn't add up, there.

Last edited:

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
No I don't agree with that at all. Was simply pointing out the absurd logic of your argument. Oh well.

What happens if a lot of people start accusing Trump of being a lizard person... and they even sign affidavits to that effect. Hundreds of people sign and claim on social media that Trump is a Lizard Person. In that situation are you going to want to prevent Trump from being inaugurated from being president in 2016 based on accusations?

Hint: you are being lied to and you seem to want that.

There's a teeny tiny problem (and no, I'm not referring to Mr Trumps' hands you rude person) with your example...

Donald Trump IS a lizard person

lexity

Expert Member
I'll say one thing, if by some miracle the US - after a couple of years of a Biden|Harris blitz, even - resembles anything of the US founders values, and Trump makes it back into office.... I wonder if he will have learned from his naive flirtation with the deep state.

I strongly suspect, there will be no such return. Although...

all Red states could still secede. They can do this legally, at any point.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Make sure you keep a safe distance.

He's flailing so hard he's bound to hurt himself, and there's a non-zero chance you get a scratch in the collateral damage.

tumblr_ngwc59nod31rp0vkjo1_500.gif

greg0205

Honorary Master
Garbage, garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage.

Garbage, garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage.

Garbage, garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage?

Garbage, garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbag.

Garbage, garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage.

Garbage, garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage.

Garbage, garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage fgarbage garbage garbage garbage garbage.

Garbage, garbage garbage.
Anyone else seeing this, or is it just my Safari?

Tofu

<snip> Trump makes it back into office.... <snip>

I strongly suspect, there will be no such return. Although...

That's a fairly safe bet if there's a senate trial with a simple majority vote.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
Btw, censorsip, it seems, of my posts is a thing on this thread....

Where did this, quoted, message go?

View attachment 993882

Memory-holed? @AlmightyBender

I didn't delete it.
First begin to grasp what a realistic definition of censorship and being cancelled are and then develop the linguistic and conceptual skill to apply those concepts to actual real world examples with the ability to arrive at logical, correct conclusions and then we can maybe (I'm not holding my breath though) have a conversation about this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.