Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

WollieVerstege

So the obvious point is, why didn't they re-file the case with the appropriate court? Perhaps because it was more about the show of going to the supreme court than the merits of their case?
Been my question since day 1.
Wrong court, refile in the right one.
No legal standing, get someone who has to refile.

There are certain cases where it is dismissed with/without prejudice (cant remeber which) which means you cannot refile. Those usually also contain a ruling on the veracity of the evidence though.

Tofu

The same one's posting on Facebook that they've dumped WhatsApp for Telegram and FB Messenger?

I've noticed an uptick in telegram users joining. I've had the app on my phone for some years but don't use it. It may just be a result of people becoming aware of it rather than people joining for the refreshing kool aid.

/pol is still just larpers (the latest breaking news being that trump morse-coded a message during his attempted get out of jail card address today) and fox news comments section has a lot of russian trolls spamming that trumpers are angry with him for selling them out in that same address.
Where are the trumpers gathering so they can complain about stuff to each other?

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
From facts to beliefs to instincts

I'm sensing some kind of slope here...
no slope, just hypocrisy, no facts to the contrary have been presented either, yet the echo chamber here is perfectly happy with that

if there's an objective record of how many allegations of fraud have been made in every US election to date and the latest one is not at the very top with a large margin I would humbly submit

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
I wonder if Ivanka Trump may run in 2024? She may actually not be that bad a president. Overall she seems to be a sensible person.

Albeit a bit nervous being alone with her Pop....

In all seriousness, no.

daveza

Honorary Master
I wonder who of Trump's people will attend Biden's inauguration. There was a story yesterday that Ivanka Trump may possibly attend.

She needs to earn money now - she may attend to get some coverage for her tinned goods.

1610628543905.png

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Regarding Trump not wanting to pay Giuluani, I wonder if it is that Trump really believed what Giuliani was selling him, namely that Giuliani would have the election results overturned, but that Trump now realises that he was duped, and has buyer's remorse?

Buyer's remorse?

Oh wait, you mean realising that 'ol G is also a grifter....

lexity

Expert Member
lexity said:
Btw, censorsip, it seems, of my posts is a thing on this thread....

Where did this, quoted, message go?

View attachment 993882

Memory-holed? @AlmightyBender

I didn't delete it.
First begin to grasp what a realistic definition of censorship and being cancelled are and then develop the linguistic and conceptual skill to apply those concepts to actual real world examples with the ability to arrive ate logical correct conclusions and then we can maybe (I'm not holding my breath though) have a conversation this.

Come now, don't pretend the concept of degree is completely lost on you.

Btw, it seems your post (the one my deleted post was replying to), has also been deleted. It's the one where you threatened to censor me.

Know anything about that, that you'd like to share with the rest of us?

Cray

Honorary Master
But there was no court case for the Mueller investigation?
Mueller was appointed by the deputy AG. The actual Attorney General that had this to say about the election...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...4dcaa8-340a-11eb-8d38-6aea1adb3839_story.html

Barr says he hasn’t seen fraud that could affect the election outcome
Attorney General William P. Barr said Tuesday that he has “not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” undercutting claims that President Trump and his allies have made — without evidence — of widespread and significant voting irregularities.

Surely it's up to the attorney general to decide if a special prosecutor for an investigation is to be appointed based on their being sufficient evidence to support an investigation?

cerebus

Honorary Master
Does this make Twitter the mafia?

It means Twitter taking away Trump's oxygen is the one thing that could make him tone down his rhetoric.
Been my question since day 1.
Wrong court, refile in the right one.
No legal standing, get someone who has to refile.

There are certain cases where it is dismissed with/without prejudice (cant remeber which) which means you cannot refile. Those usually also contain a ruling on the veracity of the evidence though.

They did rule on the evidence.

Claiming they never looked at the evidence is just another blatantly false Trumpite talking point.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
Mueller was appointed by the deputy AG. The actual Attorney General that had this to say about the election...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...4dcaa8-340a-11eb-8d38-6aea1adb3839_story.html

Surely it's up to the attorney general to decide if a special prosecutor for an investigation is to be appointed based on their being sufficient evidence to support an investigation?
You don't understand. Trumpets expect these people to do an investigation to find evidence for the QAnon conspiracy theory claims that they themselves have no evidence for.

daveza

Honorary Master
Tea Party nutjobs...

(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – A Japanese investigator has conducted a video analysis of the shooting death of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt at the hands of Capitol Police last week and concluded it was Antifa, not Trump supporters, that provoked the violence.

Texas lawmakers are considering secession rather than living under the Democrats far-left Marxism, and it just might be that other states are interested in joining up.

greg0205

Honorary Master
She needs to earn money now - she may attend to get some coverage for her tinned goods.

View attachment 993932

Another stipulation ensures that Donald Trump, Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump received training on the duties of officers and directors of charities so that they cannot allow the illegal activity they oversaw at the Trump Foundation to take place again.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
Status
Not open for further replies.