Joe Biden defeats Trump to win US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
USA IS BACK IN WAR BABY. WOOOOOOOO.
When did the war end?

US military intervention in Afghanistan has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in Somalia has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in IRAQ has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in Syria has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in Yemen has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in Libya has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.

Although Trump has brought deployed troops down, he only really did so during his first year. After which it stagnated. And neither was that temporary reduction out of the ordinary in terms of scope.

1611261690104.png

Vorastra

Expert Member
Wake me up when that actually happens and it's not just the usual moaning and crying.
lmao, even when lovely Biden is signing the executive.
Remember when I said you Biden-boys would hand-wave everything he does away?
Ha, 1 day. It took 1 day and already it's starting.

daelm

Expert Member
I had a argument with a trans furry about gendered sports.

I kinda am part of that cartoon fan community or at least on the border. This whole forum knows this.

the anime/furry border? i was wondering because of the Shiba thing, but I didn't want to ask because it would come across wrong in the context of the thread.

cool.

edit: anyway. off-topic. thanks for answering.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
The next 4 years of watching leftist big-brains on this forum try to justify ridiculous shet like this.

View attachment 998476
Biden is no sports administrator. He cannot dictate policy at international level. Besides, there are already mixed sports teams. Our football team had an occasional lady team member playing for us. She was a decent winger but lacked stamina so would play 25 minutes or so.

I've seen mixed action cricked teams as well at Sunday league level.

Vorastra

Expert Member
When did the war end?

US military intervention in Afghanistan has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in Somalia has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in IRAQ has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in Syria has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in Yemen has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.
US military intervention in Libya has gone on uninterrupted to the present date.

Although Trump has brought deployed troops down, he only really did so during his first year. After which it stagnated. And neither was that temporary reduction out of the ordinary in terms of scope.

View attachment 998478
You realise that graph includes active personnel on bases around the world which means Germany, South Korea, Japan, and not just in active warzones yeah?
We're talking about active troops in warzones.

Libya
Somalia

Vorastra

Expert Member
@rietrot requested yesterday as the day for crying. Sorry you missed it, come back in 4 years please.
lmao. Morals disappeared quickly. Let's see what daddy Biden has in store for the next 4 years. I predict many more fun things. It's only day 1 (2?) and already we have this nugget of gold.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
why, why, why do you you do this?

Insert evil hand rubbing gif

lmao. Morals disappeared quickly. Let's see what daddy Biden has in store for the next 4 years. I predict many more fun things. It's only day 1 (2?) and already we have this nugget of gold.

What nugget of gold? Do tell, gold prices are pretty good at the moment.

Vorastra

Expert Member
He seems to have conveniently forgotten that.
And you seem to have forgotten all the wars that were never started or the thousands of troops that were pulled out.
Obama started...seven?

The only copium is going to be @Unhappy438 and co. trying to pretend that Biden is magical and different.

IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD.

Day 1, gents. It took 1 day. 1460 to go!

Temujin

Honorary Master
sorry. i haven't followed the black-magic school of journalism and citizen investigators for years, so I'm really out of touch. happy to take recommendations.

is it a parody site? genuine question.
As far as I know, no, hes serious about that stuff... he triggers the tdsers more than pool, so, when they screech about a video link they don't even click and watch yet can't help but respond to with hurr durrs (instead of just putting me on ignore or simply skipping it), its obviously my duty to post one of him too ;)

daelm

Expert Member
As far as I know, no, hes serious about that stuff... he triggers the tdsers more than pool, so, when they screech about a video link they don't even click and watch yet can't help but respond to with hurr durrs (instead of just putting me on ignore or simply skipping it), its obviously my duty to post one of him too ;)
:D

ok. makes sense.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Biden isn't the best person there ever was, or the greatest president the world has ever seen, or the only person who understands science and economy. He sure has his faults. Americans never branded him a messiah. In fact, I doubt he would have won had he gone against Pence - Pompeo/Pence - Haley pairing.

People came out in numbers to vote against Trump (some call him tRUmp, with emphasis on the RU while others tRump).

Status
Not open for further replies.