John Steenhuisen gets involved in heated exchange with Journalist

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
2017 Article

Letoaba was dismissed with immediate effect two weeks ago following a year-long stand-off with EWN editor-in-chief Katy Katopodis, whom she accuses of colluding with fellow employees including head of human resources Khahliso Mochaba to hatch a “constructive dismissal” against her.

Although her accusations were dismissed during disciplinary hearings, the company instead proceeded with charging her with insubordination, failure to maintain harmonious working interpersonal relations at work, harassment and hate speech and having negative attitude towards her work. She was found guilty on all five charges.

Mmmmmm

newjourno

Expert Member
The comments in this & the cliff video are scary.
From who?

I've seen black twitter catch on this and they are acting like their usual selves but the majority of the toxic stuff I saw on the Cliff video was from the "lackadaisical" brigade who are the white version of black twitter.

ponder

Honorary Master
From who?

I've seen black twitter catch on this and they are acting like their usual selves but the majority of the toxic stuff I saw on the Cliff video was from the "lackadaisical" brigade who are the white version of black twitter.
Steenhuizen & cliff black twitter, with cliff there were a few black voices siding with him.

newjourno

Expert Member
Steenhuizen & cliff black twitter, with cliff there were a few black voices siding with him.
I think black Twitter and the Lackadaisical lot feed of each other. They have more in common than they think actually. The Lackadaisicals tend to frequent social media spaces of Roman Cabanac, Renaldo Gouws, Renegade Report, Rational Standard, Big Daddy Liberty etc.

SAguy

Expert Member
What I find scary is that people are so obsessed with race, that even if someone like Gareth Cliff and Steenhuisen had the answers to the universe they would still be attacked for being privileged white boys.

One of my favourite quotes:
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Flanders

Honorary Master
I think black Twitter and the Lackadaisical lot feed of each other. They have more in common than they think actually. The Lackadaisicals tend to frequent social media spaces of Roman Cabanac, Renaldo Gouws, Renegade Report, Rational Standard, Big Daddy Liberty etc.
Snore

Are the "lackadaisical lot" calling for that Jamil tool to be silent because he's "black"? No. That's the domain of Jamil and black twitter. Big difference between supporting racism and calling out phuckwittery.

newjourno

Expert Member
Are the "lackadaisical lot" calling for that Jamil tool to be silent because he's "black"? No. That's the domain of Jamil and black twitter. Big difference between supporting racism and calling out phuckwittery.
[/QUOTE]

Unless you are a "lackadaisical" yourself, you would not be oblivious to the racism that they spout on social media.