Johnson & Johnson’s Booster Shot Prevents Severe Infection

Paulsie

Expert Member
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Did it really take them the whole year to realize that two shots bring in more money than one???

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Lyk seker soos 'n brandsiek brak.
This virus is causing suffrage and death, overwhelmingly, to those who are unhealthy and/or fat. There's no denying it.

Years of shiitty diets and nutrition propaganda that put wheat/corn/grains and sugars as staple foods have now caught up with many people. Before this, many people ate themselves into diabetes and coronary heart disease. It's astonishing

Last edited:

marine1

Honorary Master
I would love to get the booster, I originally had the JJ Vaccine in May or so, want the booster

Ghost64

Expert Member
Yeah when can we get the booster? (Those of us who have had a J&J shot)
Needs to be approved. Probably as the 4th wave starts to spike or when the science shows a decline in effectiveness of the initial dosage.

Quicks

Expert Member
I have not even gone for the first shot and people already want the booster shot.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
This virus is causing suffrage and death, overwhelmingly, to those who are unhealthy and/or fat. There's no denying it.

Years of shiitty diets and nutrition propaganda that put wheat/corn/grains and sugars as staple foods have now caught up with many people. Before this, many people ate themselves into diabetes and coronary heart disease. It's astonishing

Absolutely. Carbs and sugar return the greatest profits for the food corporations. And they consistently lied via advertising that the rubbish was good for you promoting the Low Fat, High Carb, High Sugar diet when we now know that the healthiest diet is High Fat, Low Carb, No Sugar.

But hey, lets blame cigarettes and alcohol while kids have free access to sugar.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Absolutely. Carbs and sugar return the greatest profits for the food corporations. And they consistently lied via advertising that the rubbish was good for you promoting the Low Fat, High Carb, High Sugar diet when we now know that the healthiest diet is High Fat, Low Carb, No Sugar.

But hey, lets blame cigarettes and alcohol while kids have free access to sugar.
One would assume that the exposed lies and science manipulation that encouraged people put specific foods into their mouths would make people more suspicious over what possible lies and science manipulation are at play for something that they're encouraged to get injected with.

For context: The Heart & Stroke Foundation still promotes consuming plant fats over animal fats and demonises salt.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

Mirai

Expert Member
Uh... yes, it does. But, it will wear off too. Another booster will offer even better protection. They should simply come to the point and stop with this s**t. Covid shots will be required every 6-8 months for all eternity. The world should accept this and move on.

No, no, no. That's not going to happen.

It's highly unpractical. It's also not necessary as the current vaccines do very well against all the strains, including Delta. I would recommend you watch this video
to understand.

This guy explains basic concepts well.

This virus has not many places left to go to in terms of variants. So far, everything has been defeated by vaccines and there is no indication that won't happen in the future.

As more people get vaccinated and those vaccinated keep on getting covid exposure, we will see boosting in real life.

Vaccine boosters are only recommended currently for those who probably had a poor vaccine response in the first place or those with very high risk. That's for now. People under 65 without cancer/chemo/advanced HIV/AIDS in the States don't need boosters.

In the worst case scenario we'll see annual boosters for over 65s and those at risk of complications, chemo patients.

As long as hospitals don't get flooded, we'll see easing on vaccinations, probably.

vatie

High fat, medium protein, low carb and treating sugar like it is Rattex is the way. The other thing is exercise, no supplement can make me feel as good as what exercise does, not even close. I made this change myself and it changed my life, I used to be on high blood pressure medication with the doctor telling me this is definitely for life but I am off it now and have been off it for a few years. I also cannot remember the last time I got properly sick, cannot remember the last time I had a headache. It isn't just weight, it is energy levels its everything.