Jonnie On Cars Video review

JonnieOC

So, again another post on this wonderful form, Honestly, I thank you all for all the views and support.

I have started doing video reviews on cars, and yes, it sucks. there are alot of reasons on why it sucks, but that is something for another time.

Like a big idiot I went and shot everything at once, now I have a question, something that just you can answer!

Total footage is almost 30 minutes, so how do you want it? split into segments so you can watch what you want, on the car I am attempting to review, or one, long, boring episode about an idiot talking shift and not saying much at all.

Your choice, your opinion!

Speak to me all the good people, and I shall listen!

Last edited:

Colin62

Executive Member
It was stupid wasn't it? Thanks for that. Changed the wording a bit

You've been skating very close* to abusing the forum for your own benefit since you joined. You're lucky no-one has objected to your posts and reported them as spam.

* Well actually it is spam, but you seem likeable enough and I think people are cutting you a bit of slack. You could help your case a bit by pretending to be a normal member here and entering into the general discussions in this sub-forum instead of using it purely as a vehicle to market your blog.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
You've been skating very close* to abusing the forum for your own benefit since you joined. You're lucky no-one has objected to your posts and reported them as spam.

* Well actually it is spam, but you seem likeable enough and I think people are cutting you a bit of slack. You could help your case a bit by pretending to be a normal member here and entering into the general discussions in this sub-forum instead of using it purely as a vehicle to market your blog.
A fine suggestion.

JonnieOC

Thank you all. It is noted and the last thing I want is to be banned - As said before, its mainly to get somewhere in life, especially because the company I am working for is on the verge of retrenching. Well, lets hope for the best and see if I can actually keep my job