Just another Rager my endless Struggle!!! VUMATEL AND VOX

NoDramaLlama22

So the issue is Vumatel Side. I managed to get my paws on the email address for Vumatels CEO and VOXs CEO.

I got called from Voxs EXCO and Vumatel CEO emailed me back they have prioritized this and will get this crap sorted. Unfortunately Cancellation at this point wont fix the issue
Do you mind sharing the email address of Mr. Vumatel CEO? I am living the exact nightmare with a different ISP. We moved from Knysna to Cape Town as hubby got a new job which requires working from home 3 days a week. With this knowledge, I jumped to get the internet sorted before we moved so we dont have to struggle with it after the move. Guess what? We are having a hellish experience and we are not allowed to use any other ISP as we moved into a Vuma Village and the Village's rules and conduct a explicitly states we are allowed to only go with this ISP if we want to use fibre. I am considering canceling and getting simple adsl, but not sure if that will work with the ONT in the wall. Both Vumatel and said ISP are pointing fingers to each other and we are getting nowhere while having to top up with prepaid data which is a killer especially after a move. I am at my wit's end!

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Do you mind sharing the email address of Mr. Vumatel CEO? I am living the exact nightmare with a different ISP. We moved from Knysna to Cape Town as hubby got a new job which requires working from home 3 days a week. With this knowledge, I jumped to get the internet sorted before we moved so we dont have to struggle with it after the move. Guess what? We are having a hellish experience and we are not allowed to use any other ISP as we moved into a Vuma Village and the Village's rules and conduct a explicitly states we are allowed to only go with this ISP if we want to use fibre. I am considering canceling and getting simple adsl, but not sure if that will work with the ONT in the wall. Both Vumatel and said ISP are pointing fingers to each other and we are getting nowhere while having to top up with prepaid data which is a killer especially after a move. I am at my wit's end!
What is the name of the estate you are moving into?

NoDramaLlama22

What is the name of the estate you are moving into?
Moved into Sitari Country Estate last Friday ('sorted' the internet a week before the move - they only had to come and hook up the router which was done on Tuesday) which formed part of SADV, however they are now solely an ISP since the Vumatel merger and can't offer any assistance. Vumatel's system says an installation has to take place on the premises and ISP's system says installation has been done and awaiting line activation from Vumatel. Technician came, plugged router into ONT box, hooked up his laptop, asked me to enter our wifi password and left with giving me little info.