JUST IN | Arthur Fraser admits board did not approve medical parole for Zuma

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
So, what now?
Nothing. I don't see this reversed. There is now also some unknown centre head involved who disagreed with the medical parole advisory board with whom Fraser agreed hence rescinding the board's decision.

What we know is that Zuma's doctors submitted three reports to correctional services. The medical parole request was made in early August which is interesting since the NPA had to wait on their report. The medical parole advisory board appointed a doctor to observe Zuma and made his recommendations. So, 4 (5 counting the report submitted to the NPA) reports in total, one which is independent, but observational only.

Zuma has been granted with medical parole, that is it, normal parole was up in a month or so in any case. The question is, why release Zuma on medical parole now? I think the ANC is playing dirty, they need their electioneering idol.

The only person who can land in trouble here is Fraser. He had a real sop story tonight.

I would like to see the independent report, we know it states that Zuma is in a stable condition, but that is not telling us anything.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
MASTERMIND-Jacob-Zuma-knows-how-to-escape-justice

CTSA

? Clone? But seriously, what's your take on this? You tend you to be quite pro-ANC.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
? Clone? But seriously, what's your take on this? You tend you to be quite pro-ANC.
Yes clone, my take on it is in various threads on the same topic, if I had to give my opinion every time some clone pops up I won't have time for other important things on this forum.