JUST IN | EFF councillor candidate gunned down in Pietermaritzburg

rvZA

Executive Member
The Economic Freedom Frighters (EFF) ward 20 councillor candidate in Msunduzi Municipality has been shot dead.

Thulani Shangase was shot on Sunday afternoon in the Herwood area, in Caluza, Pietermaritzburg.

According to the EFF Umgungundlovu Region Chairperson Mzwakhe Mpulo, Shangase was shot as he was about to have a meeting with party agents.

Mpulo said he went to the shop where they were going to meet.

“We have been told by people who were present at the meeting that he received a phone call and went outside to answer it and that is when he was shot,” he said.

Mpulo said they cannot confirm if his killing is related to politics but they will are waiting for the police to find out what might have led to the killing.

“We know that there is a lot of political intolerance in the Edendale area, but for now we don’t know if this is politically-related.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Wondering... oh we know how the CIC will call this again.

WMC, apurtheid, agents...

rvZA

Executive Member
More evidence that gangsters run this country

Lol... evidence.... it was in plain sight all along....

w_dsa0Iew9dU9I846sjOkzO_p70RmRaaccnHx2GjFx3jpmBsFH-Z8Ny1m0DPHn-c-uZ2FvxiTEuyDTWCophE_AhfQREbDHRu1BA=s750

Thor

Honorary Master
You can't fix this country.
Its a gangster state

WorldWarIII

Expert Member
I can host parties , I have equipment. Incase anyone is going to celebrate. Just putting it out there.

nightjar

Executive Member
Hard to feel any sympathy for members of a party whose aim is to slaughter the whites.
I can think of a couple of EFF thugs whose demise would benefit the whole country.