Just in: President Cyril Ramaphosa to face motion of no confidence next week

zolly

Expert Member
If the Zuma faction vote against Cyril he might actually lose. Lol.

At this point we should expect the Zuma faction to vote against CR, especially if its a secret vote. But I think most of the opposition aren't so stupid as to put David Mabuza in charge. But I guess we'll find out.

zolly

Expert Member
I disagree. As the person appointed to lead an entire nation, Ramaphoser has the responsibility to lead that nation.
This is like saying Bill Clinton shouldn't have been impeached because he got sucked off.
There's always someone defending these fat cats.
There's always someone that doesn't see reality.

It's not going good in this country. If CR really used his expertise and money mind, he could have made major progression.
It's easier to sit back and let the money roll in.

If CR just tried to bulldoze through things that were actually good for the country, the ANC would remove him from power within days.

CR has to constantly make compromises to avoid his opponents turning him out with the trash. But he's manage to get things like the Hawks back on their feet. The guy plays it far to slow for my liking, but I understand that he's making an impact.

B-1

Expert Member
If CR just tried to bulldoze through things that were actually good for the country, the ANC would remove him from power within days.

CR has to constantly make compromises to avoid his opponents turning him out with the trash. But he's manage to get things like the Hawks back on their feet. The guy plays it far to slow for my liking, but I understand that he's making an impact.

Until he gets a few Zuma's out of the ANC he has to walk on glass. Think its a very tight line but we"ll see with the vote I guess

nivek

Executive Member
If the DA support this they can go and F*** themselves

Anyone (outside of the Zuma camp) who thinks this is a good idea and wants this to go through has the foresight of a brick

kolaval

Executive Member
If you condone disobedience, corruption, murder and theft, you are evil.
If he didn't condone it he would have made it known.
What you on about?
He quickly called out the disobedience of the parents of brackenfell.

Milano

Honorary Master

He said the radical economic transformation (RET) faction in the ANC, which supported both Magashule and former president Jacob Zuma, was a threat to the party’s integrity and must be “dismembered from the ANC speedily before their cancer spreads to the whole body of the organisation”.

SpaceIgniter

Master of Messengers
You do realise that CR is a billionaire because he might be a better politician than businessman right?
Couldn't give a sht.
He has no balls.
What you on about?
He quickly called out the disobedience of the parents of brackenfell.
Oh my. I called out a few bees a little while ago that decided to make me a spunge.

Should I get to be president too?

SpaceIgniter

Master of Messengers
@|tera|
That went straight over.
FML. How?
Brackenfell is a bad example.
I don't care about crap in the media.
People around me are poor and struggling.
Do you want me to condone this country and how it's run? Just by mentioning a few deeds here and there?

Deeds mean fkall if you can't control your own political party.

Deeds mean fkall if you let mothers and children sit on the streets.

Edit: I miss read the parents part in your initial post. He should have called out all the tools that had issues with the school.

Last edited:

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
The issue here isnt the man ...... Its the "ANC collective".

Thats why its a lame duck party - decisions need to be made collectively - as a result, none are made, and opportunists climb in and take advantage.
CR17, well, he has been called spineless - and I am guilty of that. The fact is, as soon as he found his spine, the wolves started their shidt.

We have to accept, the ANC is a cr@ppy choice for SA, but its the will of the people.
The people dont choose the leader, the ANC does.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
If the DA support this they can go and F*** themselves

Anyone (outside of the Zuma camp) who thinks this is a good idea and wants this to go through has the foresight of a brick
They won't support it, it will just be ATM and some other bunch of irrelevant parties. I also don't think the EFF will support it, purely because they like being the centre of attention, they will want to come with their own motion some time later.

xeslaro

Executive Member
Can't these selfless servants of the people play nicely for once and focus efforts on the pandemic and economy.

Besides, what the heck is ATM. I could Google. But mybb members are way more knowledged.